Sign in to follow this  
Messenger

Pyramids and their alighments

8 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Ok so the movie Men in Black, it's about aliens and throughout the movie they keep saying that the planet they need to save is on Orion's belt. Hollywood are always putting emphasis on the Orion constellation, why? Because that's where they are from! And they throw it in everyone's face because they know that most people are so unevolved and in such a small world in their head that they won't believe it.

Well..... let me be more clear, that's where their reptilian draco overlords are from that they pay respect to.

This is a coincidence? Pretty amazing coincidence.

52b2c5037df2abab056c1755aaa44951.jpg

khufuest.gif

orions-belt-orientation-pyramids.jpg

5f5b82ed1fca5da35893698b6f6f8fae5e79315e97.jpg

download5e79317335.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wonder, who really built the Pyramids & why ?

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 4:13 PM, alexa said:

I wonder, who really built the Pyramids & why ?

I often ponder this question. My current contention as to "why?" the global pyramid system(s) were built is that they serve as a form of lasting communication with future generations (including us today). The megalithic structures not only wordlessly convey mathematical quantities (e.g. irrational numbers such as π and φ) in the construction, but also share deep aspects of the level of consciousness of the creators. I feel that the creators of at least some of these structures wished to share (perhaps simply their existence?) a message with future generations. It is also possible that we are not the intended audience. Maybe they were built in order to send a message to non-human life in the past or future.