JONJAY79

Barrow in furness grooming

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

Same team bro! Same team!

Forget about ethnic background for a moment as if it did not exist. If a person commits a crime against another person should they be brought to justice?

Yes, absolutely.

It's all good. I know I often touch on some edgy subjects and it can get heated. No hard feelings.

I do feel like these girls who get abused often have nobody to turn to because of political correctness, but that's a government issue. Not sure what the answer is personally. The girls need to be listened to, but obviously it needs to be dealt with in a sensible manner given how sensitive the topic is.

Yeah for sure, it's all coming out now and people are waking up to it slowly. A lot of boys are victims of this, the men in hollywood such as spieberg and spacey, and the franklin credit scandal, most of the victims were boys. It's all so messed up.

There have been a lot of earthquakes in Nevada and CA lately and I wonder if there is a war going on beneath the surface, in the DUMBs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, absolutely.

It's all good. I know I often touch on some edgy subjects and it can get heated. No hard feelings.

I do feel like these girls who get abused often have nobody to turn to because of political correctness, but that's a government issue. Not sure what the answer is personally. The girls need to be listened to, but obviously it needs to be dealt with in a sensible manner given how sensitive the topic is.

And in this instance, which is specifically Asian gangs targeting girls, as with other cases for a long period of time in the UK, it's correct to point out the ethnicity, because it's relevant. They think (wrongly of course, as emphasised by the many peace-loving Asians) that such savage behaviour is approved of by their god. I won't pussy foot about with it. It's not Hollywood film 'stars' who are brutalising people in Barrow-in-Furness at the moment.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If you want to hear the truth about these Pakistani child abuse gangs in Barrow then listen to the following podcast:

https://therightstuff.biz/category/all-shows/the-absolute-state-of-britain/

Our own children are being trafficked like slaves in our country.

If you listen to the podcast you will learn that the rape and abuse victim herself was arrested.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

1590202384027.jpg.016723b18dc12608122742397f0d6e56.jpg

EYjhbQJWkAISqXo.jpg.9203cb23f1a41d65f46b2f3bbc9e2d65.jpg

The above journalist Amy Fenton is the ex girlfriend of one of the main suspects Mo Rammy.

Amy Fenton exposed by Ann Marie Waters 14mins into vid.

I saw this yesterday in the Daily Fail and she was basically being blamed as a liar. But no i dont believe anyone would fake those bruises. Its disgusting. which funding page will help her the most as i would donate. Its disgusting and who ever is covering this up is obviously involved and the rot is deep within Barrow. 

Posted (edited)

I believe that this thread is part of the PTB's 'Tommy versus Muslims' divide and conquer agenda, which was also being played out in a  thread on the old forum. The PTB will be especially keen to push this agenda, along with the 'BLM' and 'Covid19 kills loads more BAME folks' divide and conquer agendas, in the backdrop to the upcoming cancellation of Brexit. MI5 will be orchestrating everything on the streets, as they and the 77th Brigade are feebly trying to do on this thread, and they will no doubt suck in a few gullible souls to dance to their tune.

However, it will be the mass media, by massively exaggerating everything, who will attempt to put the maximum pressure on the ordinary democrats sitting at home. The message beamed out, very heavily across the airwaves, will subliminally state as follows:

'There is carnage on the streets. All Brexiteers are racists. Stay at home ordinary democrat. Stay at home ordinary democrat. Do not protest the cancellation of Brexit. If you do, then you are surely either an 'enormous leftist', a 'paramount rightist' or a 'superlative centrist'. Or perhaps all three rolled into one, which might be even worse, but still not as bad as a dodgy freemason thankfully.'

No freemasons about to take me to task on that final contention thankfully. Alrighty then. Cheers. :classic_smile:             

Edited by numnuts

On 5/24/2020 at 11:10 PM, Messenger said:

LOL, Jewish is a religion, not an ethnic background. Sorry.

They allegedly break down to Ham, Shem, and Japheth.

It doesn't matter to me, the question comes down to, if one being assaults another it needs to be addressed.

Enigmatic and MrA my friends, you gentlemen are being held back by the skin color and relgion cards.

We should stand together against evil no matter what face is chooses.

Hear hear.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 5:27 AM, numnuts said:

I believe that this thread is part of the PTB's 'Tommy versus Muslims' divide and conquer agenda, which was also being played out in a  thread on the old forum. The PTB will be especially keen to push this agenda, along with the 'BLM' and 'Covid19 kills loads more BAME folks' divide and conquer agendas, in the backdrop to the upcoming cancellation of Brexit. MI5 will be orchestrating everything on the streets, as they and the 77th Brigade are feebly trying to do on this thread, and they will no doubt suck in a few gullible souls to dance to their tune.

However, it will be the mass media, by massively exaggerating everything, who will attempt to put the maximum pressure on the ordinary democrats sitting at home. The message beamed out, very heavily across the airwaves, will subliminally state as follows:

'There is carnage on the streets. All Brexiteers are racists. Stay at home ordinary democrat. Stay at home ordinary democrat. Do not protest the cancellation of Brexit. If you do, then you are surely either an 'enormous leftist', a 'paramount rightist' or a 'superlative centrist'. Or perhaps all three rolled into one, which might be even worse, but still not as bad as a dodgy freemason thankfully.'

No freemasons about to take me to task on that final contention thankfully. Alrighty then. Cheers. :classic_smile:             

Spot on. My opinion too mate.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, Messenger said:

Same team bro! Same team!

Forget about ethnic background for a moment as if it did not exist. If a person commits a crime against another person should they be brought to justice? It's a simple yes or no answer I believe.

No disagreement here

In the case of the grooming gangs ethnicity/ Religion is an aggravating  factor 

1) Labour brushed it under the carpet because multi culti good and better girls abused than risk giving ammunition to the racists (or indeed anyone not on message with Labours policies) - Although this is why nothing was done about it -  Its nothing to do with the individuals motivation although it enabled them and encouraged more to join in.

2) The girls targeted were deliberately chosen

Predominantly white - but some were black

Non muslim

In other words the twin cultural attitudes of women have no value and western women are fair game and the fact the victims came from another community - enabled the abusers to justify their actions and elements of their community to ignore it as the victims werent really victims because all western women are fair game and all westerners faithless and immoral so its not a rteal crime.