Off Topic Stuff

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was looking for an image to take the piss out of a mate and happened across some information.   This is about the Davos (World Economic Forum) event 2020 and those who attended.  

I wonder who that might be..  🧐 

You are a beast.     Love this expression, so matter of fact.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My bad. Just feeling very blackpilled. Will try and find something more positive.

No it's cool mate .... just the other one is more descriptive of you (I feel ) than the 'dead' mask!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Was just going through some old folders I have and wish to share these images so that others can also (if they wish to) hold them!

I found these back when I was searching cached content of the old forum and I thank @Golden Retriever for these.

1.png.54fc4e57696e176d62df7eb11b4e36e8.png

Bigger image:

https://postimg.cc/kVjjLrFR

2.jpg.978454fd9206681670493d5ed45b539d.jpg

Bigger image:

https://postimg.cc/n9m0sX8q

3.jpg.914d6005e0c916deed8d3d5c8a2b45e4.jpg

Bigger image:

https://postimg.cc/qhzmTmjb

4.jpg.7af7743cfb629d57d0c2c06855a50ce4.jpg

Bigger image:

https://postimg.cc/hz62P9YS

Edit:

Linked images updated

Edited by lake
  • Thanks 1

Was going to have a real fucking rant but did it in my head (in the shower) and now I don't need to start a thread and go off on one.

So here instead.

It is now enough for me.

Who am I trying to inform?

Who am I trying to 'save'?

20 fucking years ago, I was trying to 'talk' to 'people'. Waste of time then and now a complete waste of time.

Literally had 'people', back then, just walk away from me and say "If that is true then I don't want to know it!"

Or "Well maybe they need cancer as we don't have enough wars anymore!"

And now you can give so very much information (and I mean from the mainstream science, actual papers or government or tenders or so fucking much) and 'people' just say "That hasn't been on the news, your lying!"

Or shit like "Well there is nothing we can do so we should just be happy with what we have got!"

So you give them links to authority sites to prove your 'words' and they just say "Didn't look for it as your just wrong!"

So again .... Who am I trying to save?

^^^^ This is not a 'rant'.

You should have heard the fucking conversation in my head lol

For the few of you who know what I was doing .... sorry but fuck it .... it is gone. I can't be arsed to try and 'save' those who will not attempt to 'save' themselves or those they supposedly 'love'.

Yep .... maybe I am a twat or just worthless but IF 'people' will not even read a couple of documents .... What the fuck is the point!

17 minutes ago, lake said:

Yep .... maybe I am a twat or just worthless but IF 'people' will not even read a couple of documents .... What the fuck is the point

it is a food for me(to keep going,not be ignorant ect.)

the the natural instinct in me,curiosity

and to be perfectly honest an ego driven will not to be idiot,a sheep.....

i don't talk to people,only answer their questions

my friends at work are going crazy(because of my silence)😁

they won't wake up but at least i'm not wasting my energy 

deep down, they know we the carzys are right.....but the lifetime programing has done its deal 

and alos wtf are you going to do.....watch soccer!!!!!(if you say yes i'll bann you)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, lake said:

For the few of you who know what I was doing .... sorry but fuck it .... it is gone. I can't be arsed to try and 'save' those who will not attempt to 'save' themselves or those they supposedly 'love'.

I was once listening to the ritchie allen show and he was covering something really depressing, probably some cover up of pedophilia by the establishment or something really dark like that and he sighed and said something like ''is humanity even worth saving?''

Until that point I hadn't even considered that question

But here's the issue....either we believe that humanity is irredeemable or we believe that consciousness can be raised

If you think back to your youth do you think you have learned anything since then? We do learn and we do grow

I do think humanity can raise its consciousness and i do believe that there are people actively working to keep it down in the gutter. We are pushing back against a machine that literally controls the currency spigots so they appear to have endless resources and this means we have an uphill climb

But on the plus side despite their best efforts and despite their bottomless resources people are out there helping each other out every day. Gain some comfort in the knowledge that they despise any act of kindness. It tortures them to see people happy

They can't claim humanity is worthless until all the acts of kindness are gone

• Like 2
22 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

and alos wtf are you going to do.....watch soccer!!!!!(if you say yes i'll bann you)

lmfao .... Not 'football' mate but I haven't read a book which made me laugh out loud for a long time, so I will be doing some old favorites (Pratchett etc) and I haven't played chess or backgammon for so long (don't even know anyone who plays but I will find someone, even if I have to teach them to play). Also decent films, such as Othello (the 1995 re-make) and Cyrano de Bergerac (either 1950 or 1990) .... you know good stuff. Might watch Greenland (2020 disaster crap flick but hey) as it is up on bitchute https://seed126.bitchute.com/r14qW2CUbHWr/dyUJUPBYezYr.mp4

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

he sighed and said something like ''is humanity even worth saving?''

I had to split 'people' into humans and mankind some time back, just so I could try and relate!

Hu of course is a 2 horned god who likes to kill children so?

I am sure that there is 'good' in many but lets just take the 77th.

These 'beings' must consider that they are doing good. Go one social media, forums etc and promote what they have been told to then go home and kiss the wife, hug the kids and back the next day to continue the agenda.

BUT .... they have to read all the information in order to reply.

This means that they are so very brain fucked and can literally just ignore it all!

What are they?

Yes there are psychopaths, sociopaths along with thick as fuck or just scared as fuck 'people' .... but these 77th or 13th must be bio robots or just dead already.

Worth saving?

Not my choice.

There is so much information which shows this covid to be a huge bullshit.

You have main stream media on one side and the truth (or vastly closer to it) on the other.

As you all know (and the 77th etc knows) .... If the media was turned off tomorrow .... then there is NO pandemic.

• Like 1
On 11/14/2020 at 5:17 PM, lake said:

BUT .... they have to read all the information in order to reply.

This means that they are so very brain fucked and can literally just ignore it all!

What are they?

A mix of stuff. Some will be psychopaths or sociopaths or just high on the psychopathy spectrum

Some will be qabalistic freemasons who are willing participants in a wider conspiracy to remould global society and may have formed an etheric link to the egregore of their order

Others will actually have convinced themselves that they are serving their country. For example I was watching a clip of the recent anti-lockdown protests in liverpool and the public were facing off with the police and one member of the public was trading words with one of the policemen and the member of the public asked the policeman who he was serving in opposing them and the policeman said that they were serving the public. The member of the public then replied that they WERE the public and the policeman responded that he served the 'general public' and that the lockdown protestors were a 'minority'

So that's how they rationalise their actions to themselves. They believe that the resistance is just a fringe pocket of the public and that they are actually serving everyone else by suppressing the dissenters

This is of course not accurate because not everyone who dissents was present at that protest so that policeman actually has no idea how many of the public are against the lockdown but i wouldn't say that it is a small minority anymore. I'd say it's a rapidly growing and significant portion of the general public

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
On 11/7/2020 at 4:44 PM, lake said:

Was just going through some old folders I have and wish to share these images so that others can also (if they wish to) hold them!

I found these back when I was searching cached content of the old forum and I thank @Golden Retriever for these.

Bigger image:

Bigger image:

Bigger image:

Bigger image:

Edit:

Linked images updated

So @Golden Retriever was looking at more files and found this again by you (thanks) but I am sure you have a thread that it should be in but I can't find it (I'm old now with failing sight lol)

1024294981_Screenshot_2020-09-06ChildAbusePaedophiliaByTheElite.png.e3467473f6fdbc09f2d26d436facb22e.png

Went and looked for the quoted page:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/21/ex-police-chief-gordon-anglesea-found-guilty-sexually-abusing-boys-1980s

Ex-police chief found guilty of sexually abusing boys in 1980s

Gordon Anglesea faced claims for quarter of a century that he preyed on boys at young offenders’ centre and children’s home

house.jpg.8166c51aaeeaebb3b9f87e76ef112411.jpg

Bryn Estyn children’s home. One of the victims claimed he was passed around ‘like a handbag’ to men including Anglesea. Photograph: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images

A former police superintendent has been found guilty of sexually abusing boys in the 1980s at a Home Office attendance centre for young offenders and at a children’s home.

Gordon Anglesea, 79, becomes the highest-profile offender brought to justice through the National Crime Agency’s Operation Pallial, which has been investigating allegations of widespread and organised child abuse in north Wales.

Judge Geraint Walters gave Anglesea bail but made it clear he would be jailed when he is sentenced next month. Before leaving court, the judge said the defendant, a father of five, would have to sign the sex offenders’ register.

A man in the public gallery overlooking the court shouted: “This is a great day for British justice! Thirty years we’ve waited for this.”

Anglesea had faced claims for a quarter of a century that he preyed on young boys, and in the mid-90s was awarded £375,000 in damages after successfully suing news organisations that had linked him to abuse.

At that time he depicted himself as an old-fashioned north Wales police officer who had been inspired by the fictional neighbourhood policeman Dixon of Dock Green.

Over the past six weeks at Mold crown court in north Wales Anglesea has been accused of sexually abusing two boys aged 14 and 15. The first said he was assaulted by Anglesea in the shower and a changing room at the attendance centre he ran in Wrexham. Such centres were set up by the Home Office to provide an alternative to custody for youths and included physical training and woodwork.

Anglesea would “inspect” a military-style parade, make the youngsters do naked sit-ups and squat thrusts, then loiter around the showers “with a smirk on his face”, the court heard. The complainant – who described the centre as a “naughty boy school” and had been sent there for “petty” crimes – made allegations against Anglesea after receiving counselling.

He said of Anglesea: “You did what you were told because he was the boss … he used to hit everyone around the head … He was a powerful person. He’s wrecked my life.”

In the witness box, the complainant described Anglesea as “evil” and added: “I have got no respect for authority at all because of him. Since all this happened I haven’t had a life.”

The second victim lived at a children’s home called Bryn Estyn. He claimed he was taken from there to various addresses and passed around “like a handbag” to men including Anglesea.

He was accused of trying to win compensation from Anglesea. “I don’t want a penny, I don’t want a bean,” the complainant said in court. “All I want is justice, nothing else.”

Anglesea was convicted on Friday of four counts of indecent assault.

North Wales police apologised for Anglesea’s actions and said it had changed the way it investigates such offences.

Asst Ch Con Richard Debicki said: “The victims in this case have waited a long time for justice and I am pleased that today they have seen this done. Time has caught up with Gordon Anglesea. It is true to say that no occupation is immune from individuals who will exploit their position of authority and trust to abuse vulnerable victims, but people expect and deserve better from the police.

“I am saddened that a former NWP officer was one of these individuals and I would like to apologise on behalf of the force to those whose lives he so traumatically affected.

“Nothing anyone can do now will change the past, but I can assure people that the way in which we now investigate sexual abuse, the investment which goes into it and the significance it is given is considerably different to how it ways in the past.”

Ed Beltrami, chief crown prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service Wales, said: “Gordon Anglesea abused a position of power and authority in order to prey on very young and vulnerable victims. I would like to thank the victims, survivors and witnesses who had the courage to come forward and provide important evidence in this case.”

In 1994, Anglesea sued the Observer, Private Eye, the Independent on Sunday and the Welsh broadcaster HTV over allegations connecting him to abuse.

During libel hearings at the high court, Anglesea, then in his late 50s, was portrayed as a stalwart of the community, a freemason, rotarian, Methodist and a school governor. He described how the allegations had made him a “leper” in the small seaside community where he lived in north Wales.

The news organisations called evidence from three young men who claimed to have been Anglesea’s victims while they were teenagers at Bryn Estyn. Anglesea persuaded the jury of his innocence and was awarded damages. The papers and broadcaster were also left with a £1m legal bill.

In 2012, the National Crime Agency launched Operation Pallial at the height of the swirl of false allegations linking the Tory peer Lord McAlpine to child abuse in the Wrexham area.

Its mission was to look at the allegations of sexual abuse within the care system in north Wales that once again surfaced during the scandal, which was triggered by a Newsnight report.

More than 300 people made contact with the investigation, dozens have been arrested and scores of complaints are still being actively investigated.

It is no surprise that so many came forward. During the Sir Ronald Waterhouse inquiry in 1997, almost 300 men and women named 148 abusers including police officers, social workers, local authority executives, senior businessmen and politicians. Waterhouse ordered that they could not be identified by the media.

Among those who have been convicted through Pallial are care home owner John Allen, who was jailed for life, and a gang of five including a former professional wrestler, a radio presenter and a civil servant, who were found to be members of a predatory paedophile ring that abused vulnerable boys.

jb priestley .... the grey ones.

Written 1953 I think and I liked to listen to an audio of it. I never saved it as it was on archive . org    you know, it was saved, no need to worry.

Well this year, of course, we have seen (or not seen again) much be deleted online but I didn't think this would go.

I have even read now that it is anti semitic?

Anyway .... I went to the link I have at archive and was told:

This item is no longer available.

Items may be taken down for various reasons, including by decision of the uploader or due to a violation of our Terms of Use.

https://archive.org/details/TheGreyOnesByJBPriestley

So if you consider that archive org is 'safe' .... think again. I have seen much disappear from there this year.

Well I searched and found it difficult to find .... anyway I did and here is an mp3. (there is one still on yt but I am not keen on that audio of it and wouldn't post it anyway, else it would be gone)

Oh for fucks sake. mp3's are not allowed.

So while we wait for a compressed mp4 version of the mp3 (which is a smaller file ffs) here is Micheal Collins chatting about 'The Grey Ones'.

Here is the MP4 audio lol .... Starts at 6 secs and the last half sentence is nothing to do with it (could spend time and take it out but fuck it)

Next post <shakes head>

• 2 months later...

Was looking for an image to take the piss out of a mate and happened across some information.

This is about the Davos (World Economic Forum) event 2020 and those who attended.

So two links ....

The confidential list of everyone attending the 2020 World Economic Forum in Davos

https://qz.com/1787763/the-list-of-delegates-to-the-2020-world-economic-forum-in-davos/

Now I have not counted them but this is supposedly 2784 people attending? So a long page.

How the World Economic Forum secretly categorizes Davos delegates

https://qz.com/1787762/davos-delegates-are-categorized-from-1-to-7-by-the-wef/

As I would not like these individuals to be forgotten for all that they have done and are doing .... I put the two web pages into a pdf for ease.

https://docdro.id/c5b97x2

I really do not want these 'beings' to be forgotten.

• Like 3
On 11/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, lake said:

Bigger image:

Bigger image:

Bigger image:

Bigger image:

Edit:

Linked images updated

Police Investigation Concludes, Points to Edward Heath as Pederast Prime Minister of UK

February 12, 2021 Thomas Müller Articles by Thomas Müller, Crime, Hidden History, International News, Politics, Winter Watch Articles

My biggest awakening during 2017 was the degree to which Great Britain is a cesspool run by the worst elements imaginable. This goes back well over a century to the buggery era of Cecil Rhodes, Lord Kutchner, Lord Milner and Lord Northcliffe.

The little known case of Keith Harding the pederast head of the Spys Lodge is essential to the background. These men established a homosexual-pederast clique that ruled and controlled the country. This clique has always had a bloodthirsty, sadistic, war-mongering element to it. Readers are urged to use the links above to set the stage.

Note: Pederasty is a homosexual relationship between an adult male and a pubescent or adolescent male. Pedophilia is a disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Pedophilia is much more rare than pederasty.

download-1.jpg Savllle on left, Heath on right. They appeared on ‘Jim ‘ll Fix It’

Former U.K. Prime Minister Edward Heath has been the subject of a murder and pederast investigation called “Operation Conifer” since he died in 2005. Heath’s wingman during a long reign of serial murder and abuse was the infamous Jimmy Saville. Now, after 12 years, police say they are 120% certain Heath was involved in these crimes and 30 witnesses have come forward. These witnesses came forth decades ago and law enforcement worked to actively suppress and bury the cases.

The reporting of the Daily Mail aka Daily Fail is illustrative of the problem, as the rag ran articles quoting others within the power structure who are alleged to have been a part of the pedo ring as calling the inquiry “futile beyond belief and one-sided and an abuse of taxpayers’ money when Wiltshire Police say they have scant resources.”

As this investigation was underway, a readily apparent and orchestrated doth-protest-too-loudly gaslighting, slur and inversion campaign was forthcoming against the investigators. This was very reminiscent of the infamous Dutroux case in Belgium and Frankin Scandal.

In late 2017 the Wiltshire police department at the heart of the investigation has at last revealed its final report. Shortly after the report the head of the investigation took a lateral job transfer elsewhere. Sounds like Veale was lucky, as other investigators such as Gary Caradori in the Franklin case ended up dead in a “mysterious” plane crash.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports Wiltshire Police Chief Constable Mike Veale said the findings were a “watershed moment” for those who believed that there had been a state cover up for senior figures involved in child sexual abuse.

Of the more than 30 people who have now come forward, investigators say they all gave a “strikingly similar” account of sexual abuse, and none of the individuals were known to each other. The allegations included child sexual abuse and rape and indecent of assault, physical abuse and sexual abuse. Each allegation was investigated. In 24 of the cases, police took a direct statement from the alleged victim. Heath seemed to have a proclivity toward predatory “chance encounters” (in this case: shadow language for rape) as opposed to more organized pederast themes. In the Belgian Dutroux case victims (young girls) were usually kidnapped or procured for the pedo elite.

The alleged offenses against those victims were:

• In 1961, allegedly raping and indecently assaulting an 11-year-old boy during a “paid sexual encounter in private.”
  • In 1962, indecently assaulting a 10-year-old boy during a “chance encounter in a public place” in the company of another adult male.
  • Around 1964, indecently assaulting a 15-year-old boy during three paid sexual encounters.
  • In 1967, indecently assaulting a 15-year-old male in private “during a chance encounter in a public building.”
  • In 1976, indecently assaulting, over clothing, an adult male at a public event.
  • Around 1992, indecently assaulting an adult male after consent was withdrawn in a paid sexual encounter in a hotel.
  • Around 1991, indecently assaulting a male between age 12 and 14 during a “chance encounter in private gardens.”

According to the report in the Mail:

The disclosures come after several senior politicians dismissed the allegations against Heath as absurd and unfounded. Former Tory Foreign Secretary Sir Malcolm Rifkind complained Heath’s reputation was being ‘besmirched’. Heath’s sexuality has been the source of much speculation over the years. Some believed he was gay, others said he was ‘asexual.’ At one point, he was being investigated by no fewer than five police forces – the Met, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Kent and Jersey.

The claims, some of which have been proved false, include alleged links to a convicted brothel keeper known as Madame Ling-Ling. A paedophile dossier compiled by Labour peer Baroness Castle said he offered young boys trips on his yacht, and in a separate incident one man claimed Sir Edward picked him up hitchhiking in Kent as a 12-year-old in the 1960s and lured him to his Mayfair flat.

A number of other previous police investigation into Heath pederasty were never concluded either. It was reported in the Daily Mirror in August 2015 that a man had claimed that at the age of 12 years he had been raped by Heath in a Mayfair flat in 1961, after he had run away from home. These allegations provoked several articles and responses.

Allegations about Heath were being investigated as part of Operation Midland, the Metropolitan Police inquiry into historical claims of child abuse and related homicides. A witness called “Nick” was introduced to the police by the Exaro website, who had asked him about alleged child sexual abuse by prominent figures at the Dolphin Square apartment complex in Pimlico, London; Heath was reported to be one of the figures.

Sky News reported that Jersey police were investigating allegations against Heath as part of Operation Whistle.

Brian Coleman, a senior Tory member of the London Assembly and himself a homosexual, claims the ex-PM actively sought gay sex in public places. He said it was “common knowledge” among Conservatives that Sir Edward had been given a stern warning by police when he underwent background checks for the post of privy councilor.

In an internet article for New Stateman magazine, Coleman claimed that homosexual men had run the Conservative Party in the capital for years, whether as officials, councilors or volunteers. He wrote that Britain “had managed for decades with gay men holding a significant number of public offices.”

https://www.winterwatch.net/2021/02/police-investigation-concludes-points-to-edward-heath-as-pedophile-prime-minister-of-uk/