Off Topic Stuff

17 hours ago, ink said:

The link given is this ....

https://sursiendo.org/blog/2020/07/nicensuranicandados-a-la-autonomia-digital-en-mexico/

and a quick translate of part of it gives this ....

Won't post the rest .... but it is interesting as this, if correct, may be coming to all??

Gavin Seims (very vocal activist) and his family escaped persecution from the USA by claiming and getting political asylum in Mexico.
l wonder if he'll post on this ?

https://www.youtube.com/c/GavinSeim/videos 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was looking for an image to take the piss out of a mate and happened across some information.   This is about the Davos (World Economic Forum) event 2020 and those who attended.  

I wonder who that might be..  🧐 

You are a beast.     Love this expression, so matter of fact.

Posted Images

@Principiis Obsta

Actually I had a real laugh with the email.

If I was up against her I would have said "YO Dude! Cheers for this...it's like a Christmas come early." and over joyed.

While she is hacking her chicken in the backyard, I would have been queuing at KFC to order a family size bucket of fried chicken. You know everyone likes KFC, it's a fact! In this day and age, time is of the essence.

Anyway, if I was in the US, I would have attended one of her talks and questioned her....

ME: Mrs Clinton. I admire the work that you do for the humanity. I've recently come acrossed your unclassified email which you wrote that you were going to offer a chicken to ___. I am still new to this and I would really appreciate your expert advice. Should the chicken be black, brown or white kind? and what would you do with the remnants? Do you throw it in a bin or cook a dinner with it?

I was laughing with my evil thoughts that I raised my vibration....irony but true. ?

Edited by chocomel
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Principiis Obsta said:

I didn't answer your last post my friend because I don't really like to talk publicly or write/say that name (why I used the email). 

She is low down but will be aware of him. He is very formidable to those that have no connection with their heart/soul. 

I know...

She's not my direct so I wouldn't spend my time or energy. She will soon transition into the Kingdom of  ____ where  ___ is the god.

I should read up on  ___ it just that there are so many of these so called false gods. :classic_ohmy:

7 minutes ago, chocomel said:

I know...

She's not my direct so I wouldn't spend my time or energy. She will soon transition into the Kingdom of  ____ where  ___ is the god.

I should read up on  ___ it just that there are so many of these so called false gods. :classic_ohmy:

He isn't a God (I'm sure you know that). May have been seen as one by the ancients or we have also misinterpreted ancient texts that speak if him. 

He is real and is behind what you are seeing or his ilk are, although I believe he is still in physical form. 

41 minutes ago, Principiis Obsta said:

He isn't a God (I'm sure you know that). May have been seen as one by the ancients or we have also misinterpreted ancient texts that speak if him. 

He is real and is behind what you are seeing or his ilk are, although I believe he is still in physical form. 

Oh I was thinking along the timeline of Sumeria.... mind you these gods could live for hundreds of years

I think difference of definition leads to misunderstanding.

Since finding out about Oahspe, a lot is makeing sense, I am able to connect dots about the history of fallen angels....humans who are trapped by false gods etc

For me whether there is a physical form or not, is real. Also it's true that spirits could attach to a human i.e. posession so that it can control the physical world.

This is why certain individual seems to have beyond human talent or evilness. When I say possession, you don't have to be rolling eyes and frothing from the mouth. lol

Random Thoughts

The law tells parents what they can and cannot do to raise and educate their children ... such a violation is shocking.

All the time the media shines in the faces of people stories of bad parents and children as a way to feel better about the disgrace of having children and then serving them up to society as dictated to you.  As a way to justify such a terrible thing.

And the media and certain parts of culture and history are continuously reinforcing social activities that are obviously wrong.

In the same way certain words and ideas have become illegal to mention because they point to very obvious things.

Society then is functioning through selecting obvious healthy and natural things ... and making them illegal, which generates a great emotional response which society lives off.

A kind of madness.

But it would seem that humans can only partly grasp reality, and this part real part fake world they create is a reprsentation of the minds of human beings who only from time to time can firmly grasp the truth.

And human beings are formed out of (sub)conscious material ... but unless they can feel themselves they will suffer being drowned in the ocean of the flow of social (sub)conscious, the endless matrix of thoughts and feelings emanating from society.

This comes to an end only when a person awakens to have a firm grip of himself, which is a kind of inner sensing of yourself.
This is transmitted often by being loved by one's parents, when your parents love you and hold you in their arms they are shining a light on your own heart until such point as you can feel it yourself ... and if you can feel your own heart yourself strong enough, then you will never lose yourself, and never be lost in the ocean of lost people's thoughts.

Individuality has 2 opposite meanings.  The right kind is when you feel your true self and live from it maybe because you were loved and raised in a good way; they second kind is a kind of demonic individuality where you are an individual agent for the collective anthill and its current agendas.

In society there is a lot of talk of "we're in this together" and "globalisation" ... what this is is an attempt to kill your soul.  To destroy inside you the connection to your own soul, by sacrificing yourself like so many others to the juggernaut of collective insanity ... pretending to be so high minded and innocent.

"If you have nothing to hide ...."   the wolves of this world demand that you empty your pockets, that you have nothing of your own - this makes them feel better.

Edited by rideforever

Intuitive Mind

The only material human beings have is the past, this is why the past is so important to them and they go on endlessly about it.  A fake sense of the future is from trying extend the past into the future, remixing the past - more science/tech is precisely this a fake future which is simply the past remixed plus pop music.

The right mind is an intuitive mind that senses the future ... we call this inspiration creative high minded and passionate ... it relieve the pressure of the dead end past by reaching forward.  Externally, and also internally .... meaning the future of my inner being is arriving.

Bearing in mind that this is Sun so I don't know how credible this is but....

What would happen if they did?

My first thought was that since many shops only accept card/app only payment, it would make it difficult to buy stuff.

So may be we need to have some cash indoors.....

On a brighter side, may be cash machines will chuck loads of notes uncontrollably..... :classic_biggrin:

China could launch online ‘cyber 9/11’ attack on UK as tensions ramp up with Beijing

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12099112/fears-china-online-attack-uk-cyber-911-tensions-beijing/

4 hours ago, chocomel said:

Another one for 27 Club. Wow, he looks so much like Elvis.

I look a lot like his grandmother. When she was younger. It gets remarked upon a lot.

That's heart breaking 

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nantes cathedral fire: Volunteer admits starting blaze, says lawyer

The Rwandan refugee, who worked as a warden at the cathedral, was rearrested on Saturday night.

No motive for the fire, which destroyed the cathedral's 17th Century organ as well as historic stained-glass windows, has been given.

His lawyer told reporters his client felt "relief" after confessing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53542936

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Nantes cathedral fire: Volunteer admits starting blaze, says lawyer

The Rwandan refugee, who worked as a warden at the cathedral, was rearrested on Saturday night.

No motive for the fire, which destroyed the cathedral's 17th Century organ as well as historic stained-glass windows, has been given.

His lawyer told reporters his client felt "relief" after confessing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53542936

Hey don't post that, it's divisive. /s

How can I make people understand what I've learned in the last decade? LOL

Of course, I can tell short version about vaxx, Covid scam, 5G, mind control and the elites/media occult stuff hidden in plain sight in 1 or 2 mins but the whole agenda goes much deeper when you connect the dots.....all the way to false gods. You guys are excellent, you get it! No problem linking between aliens and falsified history to all the tricks that has been played.

I guess I can only tell a snipet....without overwhelming them.

Ex-spy Chief Said 'Fun Part' About Mossad Is That It's a Crime Organization. Netanyahu Is Not Amused

Prime Minister

Benjamin Netanyahu addressed a report published last week that accused him of asking the former head of the Shin Bet security service to listen to the telephone conversations of then-IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz and then-Mossad chief Tamir Pardo.

"The Mossad is not a criminal organization. It is a splendid organization that does holy work in the fight against terrorism and other threats to the State of Israel, and we all salute it," Netanyahu said at the weekly cabinet meeting Sunday. The prime minister was responding to Pardo, who described the Mossad as "a crime organization with a license" and said "that's the fun part" of working there. Pardo was speaking in an interview with Uvda, the investigative TV show that aired the report Thursday. 

According to Uvda, Netanyahu asked Yoram Cohen, who headed the Shin Bet from 2011 to 2015, to listen to the conversations of senior officials, including Gantz and Pardo early in Cohen’s tenure. Netanyahu and Cohen have denied the allegation. "I never asked [Cohen] to listen in on the Israel Defense Forces chief of staff or the head of the Mossad,” Netanyahu tweeted in Hebrew early Friday. The Prime Minister’s Office has also denied the report, saying that “Netanyahu never asked to listen in on the chief of staff and the head of the Mossad. This is an utter lie.”

Cohen said he did not usually comment on the relationship between the Shin Bet chief and the prime minister, but said the media reports that Netanyahu instructed him to listen to Gantz’s and Pardo’s phone conversations specifically were incorrect.

The head of the opposition in the Knesset, Isaac Herzog (Zionist Union), said that if the allegations are confirmed “they are of the utmost severity and should concern us all. I call for an urgent and immediate examination by the state comptroller to get to the bottom of this.”

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-netanyahu-responds-to-ex-spy-chief-mossad-is-no-crime-organization-1.6138956

Ed7-DWf6-WAAAPo-E.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2