47 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

Hiya.
2 off topic questions ?
(delete this if not allowed)
1) Do Mods have access to / can see / read members PMs ?
2) How come when everything was deleted, our PMs remained ?
Thanks..

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

1) Do Mods have access to / can see / read members PMs ?

No .... not in any way shape nor form .... admin can but only if they do it really purposefully .... in other words they have to chose to do that.

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

2) How come when everything was deleted, our PMs remained ?

The PM's cannot be deleted on mass via the admin control panel .... you would need to do that via interaction with the database and deletion of PM was not the required intent.

• Thanks 1

Add to that ^^^^ .... if you report a pm (you are having a PM with another and you report a post in it ) then Mods have access to the whole PM thread .... but otherwise no.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, those that vote for their political enslavement deserve to be enslaved. Their is no democracy in voting. Oliver Cromwell may of bought democracy to England, which was copied by other countries, but you can never change a system that is run by private banks and corporations. I once saw a video last week. It depicted an iceberg. On top of the iceberg is democracy, under the water is what people do not see, the bankers and corporations that have financial control over the elected leader.

Note that true activism never takes place on forums. but out on the streets. Plant the seed of truth. We encourage all to go and take to the streets. The most powerful tool is your computer; download these truth videos and stand on a street corner re-playing the videos again and again. Get people feeling hyped and pissed off. It is the only way to get those to educate others. Only then can we awaken others.

Edited by kestrel
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

sorry, couldnt watch it, it came across so patronizing to me and i had to turn it off, i think its because i have never thought or felt like this guy is saying and i took it personally tbh, not his fault at all im just going through some stuff and he reminded me of the last 30yrs of my life wasted trying to tell people the same with little to no effect

that weighs heavy on me and always has

Edited by CharlieBoy78
4 hours ago, CharlieBoy78 said:

sorry, couldnt watch it, it came across so patronizing to me and i had to turn it off, i think its because i have never thought or felt like this guy is saying and i took it personally tbh, not his fault at all im just going through some stuff and he reminded me of the last 30yrs of my life wasted trying to tell people the same with little to no effect

that weighs heavy on me and always has

it is the way of the warrior.....nobody said it would be easy 

624ef8ec02cde741ada3c7ebe2c09f1a.jpg

nothings been easy in this life buddy, but im still standing and fighting the best i can, its more that i felt insulted as if he was tarring me with the same brush as the masses when i have lived my life wide awake, unusual but this World is right now isnt it