What is your view on abortion ?

QuodHumana

16 hours ago, zArk said:

its all about perception. Thse who dont believe in spirit and soul are lost in the discussion 

So it's better that they be introduced into the world, then beaten, starved and raped by their parents, who thought that a child was what they wanted? Some people might consider that Karma for the child. So maybe in some ways you are right.

But how does that make the mother, who understands the nature of the world we live in, and chooses not to inflict such suffering, given financial circumstances and the plain fact that we are ruled by psychopaths any worse?

Seriously.

Who exactly is lost in the discussion here?

• Like 2

I think within the context of this movie or play we live in, for me, abortion is the same as murder. 

I don't particularly believe in external laws, so I dont think the Government should punish you for it.

If you are someone that believes it is murder on some level, you will be punished for it internally for the rest of your life, and if you dont hold this belief then there is little consequence. 

On 5/5/2022 at 8:28 AM, Golden Retriever said:

Not up to speed with this.

But this is plainly wrong.

The unborn baby in the third trimester should not be killed because of the mother's mental

health.

ah yes, a bill Kathy Tran from Virginia, another DemonRat (that's the reason I call them that,) proposed.

Lots of DemonRat run blue states have late term abortions, California, NY (New Zealand!); it's truly satanic.

Here's what then-Govnr of Virginia Ralph Northam (DemonRat) had to say about that bill..

timestamped.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2022 at 9:02 AM, MarcusOmouse said:

I fully realise that this is very sensitive ground.

But for me this is a case of bodily autonomy.

I concur.

However, the abortion industry is satanic and things have swung waaaaaay too far (in lots of US States and other countries like Aussie/NZ)

There needs to be fundamental lines drawn - like 6-8 weeks, MAX.

I believe life begins at conception; when the sperm and egg fuse and a unique DNA sequence is formed. I don't believe the other eternal soul is "fused" or "locked-itself-in" at this stage though, I believe it comes and goes but by the second trimester it is "getting accustomed."

Having the procedure is a violent act and, (I'm being intentionally hyperbolic/emotive,) it is "killing" "murdering" something.

A 6 weeks whilst no long "a bunch of cells," it's moved beyond being a  zygote and is an embryo:

6 Weeks, size of sweet pea

image.png.4889bfb613eb52ec71754803e02529d6.png

8weeks, size of raspberry

image.png.05cecd304a2f736e898420911c5789f7.png

by 12 weeks the little human the size of a lime and got little fingers 

image.png.533757316a47a6405c465ed0b12a1486.png

If you haven't had the procedure - which is a euphemism for having it ripped apart, limb by limb - way BEFORE then - then sorry, no IMO.

It should not be a form of birth control, for 'convenience' sake.

A big part of me is like: biology 101: no one is not taught the basics in their teens these days. There are only about 4-6  days of a woman's 28 days "ovulation" cycle when her egg can get fertilized. With all the birth control, with all the education, why do so many woman "not know" or "can't control" their condom-free sex-life for 5 days of a month and have to rely on abortions in such VAST numbers? 

Obviously The State is killing us enmasse at the moment but in a more sain world; should the State not step in and say you can't "kill" that 10/12 week developing Human inside you? Just as The State says we can't put old people down when they're broken and sick an "inconvenience" and why The State doesn't allow murder.

Where does bodily autonomy end?

There are people on this forum who will insist upon the above, when it comes to vaccination - Just like me .

Yet they appear reticent when it comes to the idea of abortion being the choice of the elder soul carrying her binarily created incarnation.

I don't understand what you're saying here?

I ask again - Other than the Co-creator (partner ) Is that really any of my or anyone elses unique personal business?

Beyond my point of 6-8 weeks (above,) is it not societies business to protect the vulnerable? The sanctity of life?

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Beyond my point of 6-8 weeks (above,) is it not societies business to protect the vulnerable? The sanctity of life?

Thenks for that very considered reply.

I willl readlily admit to being clueless with regards to the iintimate details of pregnancy, or the point at which the soul enters. Some argue the Zygot, others offer differing timescales.

I do however also fully understand the tranhumanist/ Eugenics agenda which is manifesting in front of everyones eyes.

I suppose for myself, this is where the spiritual meets the physical.

I remain wholly convinced that we are uniquely created spirits in a material world. That being my given  then for me its still up to you so to speak.

In many ways your argument makes perfect sense, especially when we both understand the nature of the lunatics currently running the show .

I have however personally reached the inescapable conclusion that all of each of our decisions in life will be judged by ourselves in the infinite light of truth, where lying to oneself simply cannot happen.

As such I still consider another souls personal choice to be none of my business. Ive got enough problems of my own to think about !

14 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

As such I still consider another souls personal choice to be none of my business. Ive got enough problems of my own to think about !

this is point that causes the ruption

some people say there is soul

some people say there is no soul

then its breaks down further between the soul group

there are 2 souls from conception

there is 1 soul then at some point (x weeks) a soul appears

the point i am making is that for the -pro-choice group to have standing there must be a sovereign entity to make a decision

for this to be , there must necessarily be a child thats sovereign and then there must a be foetus ....

and this is where the problem begins because the pro-lifers want to be sovereign but dont let others be sovereign until after a point in which they can kill them

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

However, the abortion industry is satanic and things have swung waaaaaay too far

my R.E teacher 3rd year secondary (catholic grammar) showed us an abortion video (ultrasound)

That baby was crying while its limbs were being sucked off its body and into a hoover.

only the morons at the end made stupid comments. Most of us were shell shocked.

horrific.

like organ donation the energy gained from these things is benefiting evil.

Edited by zArk
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

another DemonRat

Rep. Katie Porter of Commiefornia ('progressive' caucus) says increasing abortions would help Americans deal with high inflation.

"President Biden has said that inflation is the number one priority for the Biden White House to try to get under control right now," said host Lawrence O'Donnell.

"As you are out there in California talking to constituents during this reelection year for congress, how does inflation compare to this newly important, in the sense of the Supreme Court decision pending, abortion issue? How do those two issues compare?" 

"Well, I don't think they compare, I think they actually reinforce each other,"

"So, the fact that inflation can happen and it can become more expensive to feed your kids and to fuel your car, is exactly why people need to be able to be in charge of how many mouths they're gonna have to feed,"

"So I think the fact that we're seeing this jump in expenses, that we're seeing people having to pay more in the grocery store pay more at the pump, pay more for housing, is a reason people are saying I need to be able to make my own decisions about when and if to start a family,"

She also claims that conservatives are going to ban contraception next.

Timestamped.

She's clearly a lunatic, but these crazy demon creatures hold real power and are deadly committed to their death cult.
Edited by skitzorat

I still say a woman has the right to decide what happens to her own body and the contents of it.

If there were no licensed physicians to do the job - we would end up like it was years ago where so- called back street abortions were performed. 

Either way women will decide what happens and if we go back to this horrendous practice it will be  a sadder world than it already is. My two cousins were orphaned as children because their mom had a back-street abortion, and months later their father died from a heart attack from the stress of losing his wife and having to work and raise his children. Two deaths could have been prevented had there been a licensed physician and two children would not have had a life without parents.

For anyone who says it was the womans fault...I disagree, ( I know the circumstances). For others to have the say what happens to a womans body is arbitrary. No-one has the right to tell anyone what to do with their body, whether we like it or not imo. 

People can now have sex with whoever they like regardless of gender, this was once illegal when referring to same sex. Women used to be subjected to rape by husbands legally because of 'conjugal rights'..this is no longer accepted in western society because being forced against our will is unjust. Vaccinations are a more recent issue where we should not be forced to have anything rammed into our bodies ( or removed) on someone elses say so. When we have hysterectomies and other operations we have to give consent. When we start telling women what to do with their bodies and they have no say we become as bad as advocating for rape in my opinion. 

Until a fetus is viable it cannot sustain its life without a host, the mother. 

I do think there should be a limit set (as there has been) as in weeks of gestation for removal. I also think once a fetus can be considered viable and compatible with life without medical intervention it should be and has to be delivered alive from the mother. (We know mothers have to deliver after a certain amount of weeks and that vaginal terminations are limited (unpractice able) at some point other than by caesarian), the mother has to deliver regardless.  I think the mother should be the one to sign the baby over for adoption or sign over to be raised by someone she knows. I don't believe a live baby at this point, should be intercepted after it is born alive, and handed over for ''science".

I dont agree that women should use abortion as birth control...and at some point these type cases need to be addressed. If a woman doesnt want children there are permanent methods that can be implemented (with consent) rather than continue to be impregnated and have pregnancy terminated as frequently as going to the hairdresser.

For me, this current eruption of the ethics of abortion seems to tie in with the agendas for people having no say over their body generally unless it is to use it for dabbling in multi gender liaisons. Next there will be a vaccination to sterilize people, male/female. No abortion just jabs to sterilize. Unless of course the recent mRNA jabs have begun along that path already.

I do like reading everyones input into this topic. Good to see all opinions in one place.

• Thanks 1

House Judiciary Committee hearing on abortion on 18/5/2022

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-North Carolina)

"Do you believe then, that men can become pregnant and have abortions?"

DemonRat Pro-Abortion mental patient witness, Aimee Arrambide matter-of-factly: "Yes."

49 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

House Judiciary Committee hearing on abortion on 18/5/2022

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-North Carolina)

"Do you believe then, that men can become pregnant and have abortions?"

DemonRat Pro-Abortion mental patient witness, Aimee Arrambide matter-of-factly: "Yes."

Presumably only women who ' identify ' as men. The world is in a state of terminal madness.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, zArk said:

this is point that causes the ruption

The idea that someone elses decision in this journey is not, ultimately up to them ? Nah.

For me , anyone who understands the true nature of this existence has no right to interfere in the bodily autonomy of another person.

Its none of your or my frickin business. If they have screwed up by aborting then they will have to deal with that - not you or me. We have our own screw ups to deal with.

Telling others how to live their lives is  what Govn'ts  do, as dictated to them by the death cult. ( see vaccination , war spending and the banking scam to name but three)

These idiots are trying to tell you that they are God and that they rule us all.

AFAIC You and I are just as much a part of the infinite creator as anyone else. Indisputable fact. True story.

I will make my own decisions and essentially focus on doing no harm.

Which isn't easy for sure.

How is it  for you , lol?

Edited by MarcusOmouse

44 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

me , anyone who understands the true nature of this existence has no right to interfere in the bodily autonomy of another person.

Its none of your or my frickin business. If they have screwed up by aborting then they will have to deal with that - not you or me. We have our own screw ups to deal with.

i do disagree 

53 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

How is it  for you , lol?

trouble is there is the 3rd party involved, the baby. 

when does the babys body autonomy get noticed?

Does the baby not have a right to life? 

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2022 at 1:11 AM, zArk said:

when does the babys body autonomy get noticed?

Does the baby not have a right to life? 

Should that decision be yours or the carrier? .

Do you have the right to such decisions?

Who are you or I to decide that ?

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, MarcusOmouse said:

Should that decision be yours or the carrier? .

Do you have the right to such decisions?

Who are you or I to decide that ?

who speaks for the child?

how does a baby get a say in its execution?

On 6/19/2022 at 2:40 PM, zArk said:

who speaks for the child?

how does a baby get a say in its execution?

The carrier who must live with the consequences of this decision is acting as the judge here.

She speaks for the child as its co creator and carrier.

What right do you or I or anyone else  have to interfere with that choice?

Ultimately can it get more simple ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

The carrier who must live with the consequences of this decision is acting as the judge here.

She speaks for the child as its co creator and carrier.

What right do you or I or anyone else  have to interfere with that choice?

Ultimately can it get more simple ?

a 1 month old baby cant talk. the baby cant feed itself. the baby will die without 24/7 care and attention 

can the mother murder declare death on her baby?

10 hours ago, zArk said:

a 1 month old baby cant talk. the baby cant feed itself. the baby will die without 24/7 care and attention 

can the mother murder declare death on her baby?

Can you think of anyone better to make such a decision?

Cos I can't.

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Can you think of anyone better to make such a decision?

Cos I can't.

As the baby hasnt committed a crime punishable by death i see no legal or lawful justification for abortion, in any circumstance.

Can you give me an example of where a jury sentenced someone to death in the absence of a crime?