What is your view on abortion ?

QuodHumana

27 minutes ago, zArk said:

and who speaks for the unique soul of the child?

I dunno for sure.

But I would suggest it is the soul of the mother who co-created the child? I did neglect to mention that maybe the male involved should have a say in that

Still, it's  none of my or anyone elses  business.

Meet the non-American who "leaked" the supreme court docs.

56a2a4a1fa688498.jpeg.8bdac77cb07268c913ab827d97ad3068.jpeg

dc2abd5f84843b25.jpeg.ff8a160eb078a79fbcd3cb69ea0629cd.jpegsds.jpg.755e174f496b3c7b151fed3613cf59dc.jpg

THIS

1492787196_Screenshot2022-05-04040010.jpg.f5b9ec7c40709907244d837ad741b37c.jpg

Even though I strongly believe this fiasco is a totally contrived demonRat controversy designed specifically to distract from their undeniable political wipe up in the Nov mid-terms - creating bitter divisions within the already fractured-beyond-repair society and another excuse to burn some more cities....... 

Bluecheck Leftists are publicly talking about racial revenge rape on underage white children.

Because they're demons and they hate White people and European civilization and morals.

They want you broke. They want you dead.

They want to destroy everything our ancestors built.

If they don't get to murder near full term babies in the womb, while trafficking their organs cut out as the baby is alive, as they perform satanic rituals; they want your children sexualized, transgenderized and brainwashed to hate you as you're left broke and dying in the ashes of where a glorious civilization once stood.

This degenerate has since deleted her account, but of course she would think White "racism" was the problem with what she said- all those poor blacks she *offended* - Not that she wished rape upon "little" White girls.

279539515_10166434821305360_5607131938244233743_n.jpg.9d9bd6e22bbe5d54ef7fd291d5abb913.jpg

https://pimiso.com/amanda-duarte-what-did-she-tweet-about-roe-v-wade

279441298_10166434821550360_6821005571829117911_n.jpg

• Like 2

Possessed by dark demonic forces.

Kamala Harris Tried to Put Pro-Lifers in Jail Who Exposed Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts

Five years ago, it was former California attorney general Kamala Harris (now senator and VP candidate) who launched the investigation into the work of Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden, the founder of the Center for Medical Progress, after these citizen journalists discovered and produced videos documenting Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of aborted baby body parts.

Under California law, conversations that “may be overheard” are, by definition, not “confidential” and can be recorded without consent. The recorded abortionists admitted under oath that their conversations with Merritt and Daleiden could be overheard by others in the public spaces where they were recorded, and they took no steps to prevent others from overhearing their candid discussion of what Planned Parenthood does behind closed doors. Therefore, the undercover videos produced by Merritt and Daleiden did not violate California video recording law.

But that did not stop Planned Parenthood and Harris from wielding a politically motivated prosecution against the two citizen journalists.

In 2015, the Center for Medical Progress began releasing the undercover videos of Planned Parenthood executives discussing selling aborted baby parts. This is the same year that the former attorney general received $81,215 in campaign donations from the abortion industry.

Harris personally met with six Planned Parenthood executives in March 2016 in Los Angeles. Two weeks later, Harris ordered a search warrant of Daleiden’s home specifically seeking unreleased videos and documents. Agents seized his laptop and multiple hard drives which should have been protected by the California shield law protecting citizen journalists’ unpublished materials.

Planned Parenthood and Harris then unleashed a vicious two-front attack which included 15 criminal charges and a civil lawsuit seeking millions against these citizen journalists. As a result, Merritt and Daleiden became the first undercover journalists to be charged with a crime for undercover recordings made in the public interest in the history of California.

Later when cross-examined during the civil trial, Harris’ lead investigator, a California Department of Justice agent, testified that he never fully watched the videos in question or the undercover videos he obtained via search warrant. Instead, he fast forwarded through the videos, not stopping to watch conversations, but only to identify faces of people who could be used to testify against Daleiden and Merritt. He said he was instructed to do so by the attorney general’s office.

10/14/20 UPDATE: The liberal media web site Politifact has issued a false and misleading factcheck on this story. We have refuted that here. As a result, Facebook has issued a false and misleading warning on this story. We encourage readers to share this warning-free report: Kamala Harris Tried to Put Pro-Lifers in Jail Who Exposed Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts.

Now as a senator, Harris has co-sponsored the Women’s Health Protection Act, the most aggressive pro-abortion federal legislation ever introduced. The law would invalidate all state-level protections for unborn children after the point of viability up until birth. Harris has also twice voted against the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would require doctors to provide the same care to infants who survive abortions as they would to any other newborn.

When Harris was running for president, her campaign communications director was the daughter of former Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards and the granddaughter of former Texas Governor Ann Richards.

When Joe Biden recently announced that Harris was selected to be the vice-presidential candidate, the abortion organization publicly stated, “Planned Parenthood Action Fund is thrilled to congratulate Senator Kamala Harris on her nomination to be vice president on the Democratic presidential ticket. Throughout her career, she has been a steadfast champion for reproductive rights and health care. With this selection, Joe Biden has made it clear that he is deeply committed to not only protecting reproductive rights, but also advancing and expanding them.”

Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, “From her time as California’s attorney general, Kamala Harris made it evident that she would aggressively persecute pro-life individuals like Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden who expose Planned Parenthood’s illegal profit from the abortion industry.”

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/08/14/kamala-harris-tried-to-put-pro-lifers-in-jail-who-exposed-planned-parenthood-selling-baby-parts/

Kamala Harris Tried to Put Pro-Lifers in Jail Who Exposed Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts

The website PolitiFact slammed LifeNews.com with a misleading “fact check” this week regarding a report about Senator Kamala Harris’s prosecution of journalist David Daleiden after he exposed Planned Parenthood’s aborted baby body parts trade.

The August article about Harris received renewed attention this week as the pro-abortion senator campaigns for vice president of the United States with Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden.

According to PolitiFact, the LifeNews headline “Kamala Harris Tried to Put Pro-Lifers in Jail Who Exposed Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts” and several widely-shared Facebook posts about Harris are “false.”

However, it based its rating, in part, on Planned Parenthood’s claims that it did nothing wrong, writing: “We found there’s a major flaw in these posts: A dozen states investigated Planned Parenthood but never reached a criminal finding against the organization for tissue sales. Planned Parenthood has denied the accusations.”

PolitiFact also claimed “the term ‘baby parts’ is wrong and greatly misleading” – despite documents and statements from abortion industry leaders that mention aborted baby’s livers, hearts, brains and heads. It preferred the more sanitized term “fetal tissue.”

The focus of its so-called fact check, however, was on Harris and the allegations that Planned Parenthood sold aborted baby body parts. The truth is that Harris, as California attorney general, ignored the allegations against Planned Parenthood, her close political ally, and went after the journalists who exposed it instead.

To refute claims about Planned Parenthood’s guilt, the fact checker mentioned how about a dozen states investigated the abortion chain but did not find evidence of illegal activity.

“Despite all the worry, state investigations have yet to find any evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling or profiting off fetal tissue,” it quoted from a 2016 NPR report.

However, it failed to mention that several state investigations did uncover illegal activity involving second-trimester abortions and the disposal of aborted babies; and others struggled to obtain evidence because the abortion chain refused to cooperate with the investigations.

What’s more, U.S. House and Senate investigations did find evidence of illegal activity at Planned Parenthood, prompting the Department of Justice to launch an investigation.

Then, in May, a video of unsealed sworn testimony by Planned Parenthood officials included more evidence of potentially illegal aborted baby body parts sales:

The video also features sworn testimony from Dr. Dorothy Furgerson, the longtime Chief Medical Officer of Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, the largest Planned Parenthood affiliate in the country. Dr. Furgerson signed PPMM’s contract with StemExpress to sell fetal body parts to StemExpress per specimen “determined in the clinic to be usable”, and Dr. Furgerson’s endorsement appears on a StemExpress brochure handed out at National Abortion Federation meetings advertising “fiscal[] rewards” and “financial profits” to the abortion clinics who provided fetal tissue to StemExpress. When asked if the purpose of the brochure was “to obtain more potential sources of fetal tissue,” Dr. Furgerson testified, “Yes, I understood that that’s what they were trying to do.”

The video shows StemExpress paid Planned Parenthood solely based on the number of “usable” samples that StemExpress could harvest from PPMM’s abortions, at least an extra $65 per abortion if the customer ordered a fetal organ plus a blood sample. PPMM does over 17,000 abortions a year, and unsealed invoices show PPMM making $25,000 in just 3 months from StemExpress. When asked how much money an abortion clinic could make per year from selling fetal body parts, the founder and CEO of Planned Parenthood partner Advanced Bioscience Resources, Linda Tracy, was forbidden by her lawyer to answer.

PolitiFact did not mention any of this, nor did it bring up how an Orange County district attorney did what Harris failed to do and, as a result of the investigation, shut down two Planned Parenthood partner companies after they admitted to illegally selling aborted baby body parts.

The fact checker also claimed the “part about Harris going after two pro-life ‘journalists’ is more muddled.” But it confirmed that she did launch the investigation that led to charges with possible jail time for Daleiden and fellow Center for Medical Progress investigator Sandra Merritt.

In 2017, the California attorney general’s office charged Daleiden and Merritt with 15 felony charges related to state privacy and recording laws. Daleiden and Merritt are still fighting for justice in court against current California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, a pro-abortion Democrat who took over after Harris was elected to the U.S. Senate. They could face jail time, if convicted.

According to PolitiFact:

It’s correct that Harris as California’s attorney general never brought charges against Planned Parenthood for this activity. …

Harris was California attorney general when her office started investigating the activities of the anti-abortion activists. She had moved on to the U.S. Senate by the time charges were brought against them for violating state privacy laws.

New documents suggest Harris took direct instructions from Planned Parenthood about the raid before her office agents went into Daleiden’s home and seized computers, video footage and video equipment.

At the same time, Harris was accepting campaign donations and other support from Planned Parenthood. Even the pro-abortion Los Angeles Times editorial board criticized her office for prosecuting the journalists in a way that jeopardizes the freedom of the press, calling it a “disturbing overreach.”

Despite the strong evidence against Planned Parenthood and Harris, Facebook flagged LifeNews.com’s story as “false and misleading.” These supposedly reliable fact checkers are not as reliable as they seem. Their surface investigations seem one sided in favor of abortion activists when they fail to give their readers all the evidence.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/10/14/kamala-harris-tried-to-put-pro-lifers-in-jail-who-exposed-planned-parenthood-selling-baby-parts-2/

Kamela Harris truly is an evil and conniving cackling witch.

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood; which Bill Gates father, William Gates Sr. was on the board of.

2022-05-04T092011_616.jpeg.72b016b2cb12fdaa950dc7375986a2c3.jpeg

1982395525_download(7).png.9add9d65141b70e582fc1b16ae344644.png

To be clear, as a male and prior to all that I know now, I've always  (and still do to a little bit) believed abortion should be very a last resort, very, very early - like pre 8 weeks, procedure that is safe - as I don't believe in knitting needles - that's where I come from on issue. 

But the more I've discovered, the more I think it really is evil and should be avoided at all costs.

I was under the impression that it was like just a suction procedure, as one would think about having a enema. Thanks propaganda!

But after watching this 4 mins - made by a Dr who no longer does it - I know it really isn't like that at all.

VertigoPolitix - Problem, Reaction, Abortion

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXTs3Rmjwgym/

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Meet the non-American who "leaked" the supreme court docs.

56a2a4a1fa688498.jpeg.8bdac77cb07268c913ab827d97ad3068.jpeg

dc2abd5f84843b25.jpeg.ff8a160eb078a79fbcd3cb69ea0629cd.jpegsds.jpg.755e174f496b3c7b151fed3613cf59dc.jpg

THIS

1492787196_Screenshot2022-05-04040010.jpg.f5b9ec7c40709907244d837ad741b37c.jpg

Even though I strongly believe this fiasco is a totally contrived demonRat controversy designed specifically to distract from their undeniable political wipe up in the Nov mid-terms - creating bitter divisions within the already fractured-beyond-repair society and another excuse to burn some more cities....... 

Bluecheck Leftists are publicly talking about racial revenge rape on underage white children.

Because they're demons and they hate White people and European civilization and morals.

They want you broke. They want you dead.

They want to destroy everything our ancestors built.

If they don't get to murder near full term babies in the womb, while trafficking their organs cut out as the baby is alive, as they perform satanic rituals; they want your children sexualized, transgenderized and brainwashed to hate you as you're left broke and dying in the ashes of where a glorious civilization once stood.

This degenerate has since deleted her account, but of course she would think White "racism" was the problem with what she said- all those poor blacks she *offended* - Not that she wished rape upon "little" White girls.

279539515_10166434821305360_5607131938244233743_n.jpg.9d9bd6e22bbe5d54ef7fd291d5abb913.jpg

https://pimiso.com/amanda-duarte-what-did-she-tweet-about-roe-v-wade

279441298_10166434821550360_6821005571829117911_n.jpg

ah1.jpg

https://www.14streety.org/2018/05/30/getting-real-with-amanda-duarte/

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

HAHAHA

I did the usual EST search already! lolz

I saw that, and I also saw some peps on gab were sharing a highlighted text, but I make a point of always doing a deeper dive before throwing *wild* cards out there...

I did a search and although she's performed/spoken at jewish events, like you point out - which liberal NYC 'mover-shaker/performer/author' would theoretically go for??, for the *fame* and *glory*??  - my searchings came up negative: 

Have you seen a online jew that doesn't blow their own shofar to the extreme? lol

I'm like you though, (and most "aware" peps,) whenever someone is being overtly anti-White and/or degenerate online, 109 times out of 110 - without the early life check - they'd be a jew. It's moved beyond trope and reached full canard now.

But I think this one's just your typical stock-standard, brainwashed anti-White philo-semitic White-liberal-(childless)-woman. There are a lot of those. They're really a pox on our house.

Gab was sharing a part of this article:9d03e2a8090c9321.jpeg.ebf42fc8d16107bb3c77ef484f3923df.jpeg 

....but it's taken out of context. While this degenerate b!tch wrote the piece, the "we're jewish" part is a quote from someone she's writing about. 

08ab9554145d8223.png.2633c6f85e2ff55130087680a3836abf.png

I found a jew York Times article where this anti-White b!tch is actually talking about herself and says she's not.

7db7e3b936742cb5.jpg.29ff9226cbb802d4239cf09b65494421.jpg

She really is a just a vile, vicious, nasty anti-White liberal woman.

No jew says all this anti-White stuff without leaving an online foot print proudly boosting they're a jew - they can't help it.

This b!tch has come crawling back to twitter now, and I did the advanced search: only a handful of somewhat pro-semitic tweets.

Did I mention she's a vile, vicious, nasty anti-White degenerate b!tch?

image.png.e688a5472bf1c6673d3e2b5e8c96b100.png

d6de885e01c736d0.jpeg.4a677253415d8537fc78d8c0a5b60b58.jpeg

I'm not sure - that's a hell of a lot of hateful White stuff - and that #nastywoman event is pretty jewish!

But no where does she actually say she's a fellow white... /confused face.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

HAHAHA

I did the usual EST search already! lolz

I saw that, and I also saw some peps on gab were sharing a highlighted text, but I make a point of always doing a deeper dive before throwing *wild* cards out there...

I did a search and although she's performed/spoken at jewish events, like you point out - which liberal NYC 'mover-shaker/performer/author' would theoretically go for??, for the *fame* and *glory*??  - my searchings came up negative: 

Have you seen a online jew that doesn't blow their own shofar to the extreme? lol

I'm like you though, (and most "aware" peps,) whenever someone is being overtly anti-White and/or degenerate online, 109 times out of 110 - without the early life check - they'd be a jew. It's moved beyond trope and reached full canard now.

But I think this one's just your typical stock-standard, brainwashed anti-White philo-semitic White-liberal-(childless)-woman. There are a lot of those. They're really a pox on our house.

Gab was sharing a part of this article:9d03e2a8090c9321.jpeg.ebf42fc8d16107bb3c77ef484f3923df.jpeg 

....but it's taken out of context. While this degenerate b!tch wrote the piece, the "we're jewish" part is a quote from someone she's writing about. 

08ab9554145d8223.png.2633c6f85e2ff55130087680a3836abf.png

I found a jew York Times article where this anti-White b!tch is actually talking about herself and says she's not.

7db7e3b936742cb5.jpg.29ff9226cbb802d4239cf09b65494421.jpg

She really is a just a vile, vicious, nasty anti-White liberal woman.

No jew says all this anti-White stuff without leaving an online foot print proudly boosting they're a jew - they can't help it.

This b!tch has come crawling back to twitter now, and I did the advanced search: only a handful of somewhat pro-semitic tweets.

Did I mention she's a vile, vicious, nasty anti-White degenerate b!tch?

image.png.e688a5472bf1c6673d3e2b5e8c96b100.png

d6de885e01c736d0.jpeg.4a677253415d8537fc78d8c0a5b60b58.jpeg

I didn't mean to say she was Semitic, it just was just typical when I saw who she was doing gigs with. lol

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I didn't mean to say she was Semitic, it just was just typical when I saw who she was doing gigs with. lol

A lot of people on gab were saying so, and I immediately thought she would be - even has the physiognomy.

But I would hazard a guess movin' n grovn' with *cool* *hip* *trendy* (degenerate) NYC jews would be the go-to scene for #NastyWomen, Amanda Duarte* of Pussy Grabs Back She's like a wannabe Carrie from Sex and the City being *scene* with stylish NYC jews at these jewish "comedy" events.

White liberal woman= pox

Fvck you White people, do the world a favour and have an abortion;

I love both of them: less White  people and killing the unborn.

1065049611_download(7)7.jpeg.049c7f770075fb4013d235cb1d46fd71.jpeg1052497294_download(6)6.jpeg.c103af06f9b76e86f243ed0a7a0bb573.jpeg2103160907_download(5)5.jpeg.87c363bb0e6fbc6bbf0937059ac3bc81.jpeg706475972_download(8)8.jpeg.017d534931c411c708b05c878312c48b.jpeg

image.png.9cdbaa339d600c41ce15d60e42971793.png

image.png.a3af2b554c09b0799a96ffcde497c4df.png

Did I mention she's a vile, vicious, nasty anti-White degenerate b!tch?

• Like 1

In the bigger scheme of current events, advocating pedos, propagandizing tranny-drag children and showing them gay anal dildo sex at kindy is a bigger hill the demonRats and leftists have chosen to die on compared to abortion.. IMO.

Reporting from outside the Mississippi abortion clinic that is at the center of the Supreme Court case, NBC News correspondent and PBS host Yamiche Alcindor worried Tuesday that if Roe was overturned by the Supreme Court, poor women would be "forced to have pregnancies" that "will then turn into children, they cannot afford."

Whether they just *say* these things on social medias for the *kicks* (sick kicks) - they're Demons in human skin suits either way you cut it.

I've been saying for over a year now that literal demons are running rough-shot across our Earth plane - hitchhiking on, if not fully infecting, human hosts; invited in by our satanic overlords through the portals they open with their satanic child-rape rituals, and the public ones like the Gotthard Tunnel opening, Superbowl halftimes shows & Olympics broadcasted to billions....they're just the ones they show us....

[Megan Fox coming out recently and proudly proclaiming "we drink each others blood, for ritual purposes"]

Reminds me of this from just the other week.

Savanah Hernandez's (from Slightly offens*ve podcast) (wo)man on the street series “Sav Says” talking to Californians in Venice Beach about post-birth abortion, aka murder.

It showed that even without the tiktok kicks, some people are gross, abhorrent human beings, especially people in California.

Mark Dice has been showing this type of "common attitude" of these liberals for years now.

The responses, while cut to get the most egregious responses no doubt, are still insane in the sense that people most likely actually think, and did say, these things.

“I think f**k them kids,” one particularly disgusting woman said while laughing. “So, if like, you wanna get a late-term abortion, like that’s up to you. You know, I’ve had an abortion too, and it was my choice and I’m happy I had that choice.”

“So I prefer that most women make their decisions at eight weeks,” the man began. “But, I’m also in support of 10 months out of the womb.”

“So you think babies should be aborted 10 months AFTER they’re born?” Hernandez followed up.

“If the mother wants to, yes,” 

Posted (edited)

351370074_5e89c523784fe19e(1).jpeg.a24ec6797b0c01a5345144c965f4b5ba.jpeg65613690_408d78dcfe1fb361(1).jpeg.0c1aaaa6d8a8e935940fc7420034caf9.jpeg58635103532da91d.png.f1f27ed71cc7a18102f02a3d995a1e4d.png1f064e580a5ff3f1.jpg.23059f17b9cc77bd484643ba91b387c0.jpg00312a24d073d030.jpg.4aa2948b2961fe5d25d8ea6871cd9aea.jpg1602772509_Screenshot2022-05-04011036.jpg.7e3e16cc0dea050d4c019c099693f7ea.jpg932155909_Screenshot2022-05-04011022.jpg.8ba4c68bc1446e53588bf273a388c1ec.jpg

image.png.4ba0df7de7789bce538408a6f7fe3e1b.pngimage.png.ae18a6b3daf3a90216811d248008d591.png

image.png.81afd40906279a10f4b1bb0939acfc1b.pngimage.png.64965c4901ef739583427078f71ba7a0.png

image.png.ea4c4c75c305b2fe7f5356e59957b43f.pngimage.png.fabc4aca7757b7c1230921e8dece52d0.pngimage.png.f25eb847e51c77a05f85f7d3d2e2bf07.pngimage.png.1af152a560dd5c12c07f13ecd35b3c2a.pngimage.png.8fd6f95a39742f5328e4b2b5b57abe04.pngimage.png.5796bda57c2257762fa761e85eb8bf53.pngimage.png.fa7103f938c5ab14cd987e00550279fb.png

eb25f39f0b94a8ce.jpg.0a05b82c2a75877fce24534fd02e9e4b.jpg

Gentiles upon noticing patterns:

Hey, haven't fanatical jews had countless credible, well documented charges laid against them for murdering children throughout the millennia, which, among other anti-social behavioural traits, led to numerous mass expulsions not just from Christian Europe, but every culture where large populations lived?

1367342496_Screenshot2022-01-07042823.jpg.8a89635f2336cd192ce74597db791220.jpg

jews kvetching incessantly when gentiles say this:

1463505435_Screenshot2022-05-04154633.jpg.014f4a57d4f1cd347637dddb9e631e67.jpg

BLOOD LIBEL!!

Edited by skitzorat

8 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

I dunno for sure.

But I would suggest it is the soul of the mother who co-created the child? I did neglect to mention that maybe the male involved should have a say in that

Still, it's  none of my or anyone elses  business.

well that doesnt wash  as mothers and fathers who beat, abuse or starve children are punished for the crimes

however if a mother decides to kill the child prior to birth i dont see why its any different, in fact it is worse

its all about perception. Thse who dont believe in spirit and soul are lost in the discussion 

8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Viability as a being, in and of itself comes into play. Without the mother the embryo cannot survive until later in gestation. So why would there be a unique soul already within it? Aren't there schools of thought that put the soul as entering the body as it is born?

the unique energy of the configuration of stars is focussed upon the sperm and egg to create the new being at conception

i cannot survive without mother earth. my body requires food, water, warmth and energy flow. without it my spirit cannot fluorish. 

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Even though I strongly believe this fiasco is a totally contrived demonRat controversy designed specifically to distract from their undeniable political wipe up in the Nov mid-terms - creating bitter divisions within the already fractured-beyond-repair society and another excuse to burn some more cities...

@EnigmaticWorld was just about to post that.

Liberals threating more violence, of course, as predicted,  - threating top justices and their families....

These people are so brainwashed by lying liberal media and marxist education - we've all seen the  photos of wholesome pretty American girls before and after Uni pics: Apple pie sweethearts with charming parents, turned into one of these animals with hideous hair, shaved eyebrows and proudly boosting about how many abortions they've had per year and how much black lives and tranny kids lives and "democracy" matter.

If this Roe v Wade thing does "get overturned" by the Supreme Court, it won't mean abortions in all 50 States will be banned, necessarily. From my understanding (American laws are so complex, but really interesting,) it would just mean that The States would get to have the final say on the matter.

In reality States could choose to have a vote on their own rules and regulations (as they kind of already do already; re Texas heart beat law vs Californian/NY full term.) and the people of those states will get to vote if they chose to (which has never happened on this festering issue of abortion) or vote in candidates who will represent their views in the State legislators and what each State legislates - as per "We the People" - is final and absolute... the difference being that there will be no "appealing to Washington DC" to drag things through the courts and have State-based laws infringed.

The DC Supreme Court - highest court in the land of a country fundamentally built on laws - only hears cases which impede the Constitution like 1. Free Speech, 2. right to bear arms and others that were tacked on over time - blacks considered full citizens, woman right to vote and other Bill of Rights issues.  There is no "constitutional right" to abortion, or "health care" or any other twisted way they pervert the English language. They could always try and add abortion and try and enshrine that in the constitution, but they would need a massive majority of both house - like 2/3???? House of Reps and Senate - to make a constitutional amendment, so good luck.

It's all very simple at the end of the day - Does the Constitution and Bill of Rights mention it? if so, then there's deliberations and a ruling. If the constitution doesn't mention it, not the Supreme courts place. 

Just how Brandon's vax mandates got shut down and the Feds couldn't "constitutionally" force States to make all employers vax their staff....

Somehow, don't know the history exactly, this case from the 70s Rowe v Wade got taken to the Supreme court and they made a out of place, highly controversial at the time ruling; the blood thirsty types seized it  and have gaslit the American sheeple by hollering it at every chance and perverting what it actually means ever since.

And thus we have these examples of people who think as act as they do.

What's more shocking is that such draft rulings were "leaked" to the public in the first place, first time EVER - treason of the highest order!

Literally a betrayal of the very foundation stones of which the United States of America was constructed.

Laura and Hawley are both lawyers who interned at the Supreme Court and describe the damage of this occurrence better than I in these short clips.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

@EnigmaticWorld was just about to post that.

Liberals threating more violence, of course, as predicted,  - threating top justices and their families....

These people are so brainwashed by lying liberal media and marxist education - we've all seen the  photos of wholesome pretty American girls before and after Uni pics: Apple pie sweethearts with charming parents, turned into one of these animals with hideous hair, shaved eyebrows and proudly boosting about how many abortions they've had per year and how much black lives and tranny kids lives and "democracy" matter.

If this Roe v Wade thing does "get overturned" by the Supreme Court, it won't mean abortions in all 50 States will be banned, necessarily. From my understanding (American laws are so complex, but really interesting,) it would just mean that The States would get to have the final say on the matter.

In reality States could choose to have a vote on their own rules and regulations (as they kind of already do already; re Texas heart beat law vs Californian/NY full term.) and the people of those states will get to vote if they chose to (which has never happened on this festering issue of abortion) or vote in candidates who will represent their views in the State legislators and what each State legislates - as per "We the People" - is final and absolute... the difference being that there will be no "appealing to Washington DC" to drag things through the courts and have State-based laws infringed.

The DC Supreme Court - highest court in the land of a country fundamentally built on laws - only hears cases which impede the Constitution like 1. Free Speech, 2. right to bear arms and others that were tacked on over time - blacks considered full citizens, woman right to vote and other Bill of Rights issues.  There is no "constitutional right" to abortion, or "health care" or any other twisted way they pervert the English language. They could always try and add abortion and try and enshrine that in the constitution, but they would need a massive majority of both house - like 2/3???? House of Reps and Senate - to make a constitutional amendment, so good luck.

It's all very simple at the end of the day - Does the Constitution and Bill of Rights mention it? if so, then there's deliberations and a ruling. If the constitution doesn't mention it, not the Supreme courts place. 

Just how Brandon's vax mandates got shut down and the Feds couldn't "constitutionally" force States to make all employers vax their staff....

Somehow, don't know the history exactly, this case from the 70s Rowe v Wade got taken to the Supreme court and they made a out of place, highly controversial at the time ruling; the blood thirsty types seized it  and have gaslit the American sheeple by hollering it at every chance and perverting what it actually means ever since.

And thus we have these examples of people who think as act as they do.

What's more shocking is that such draft rulings were "leaked" to the public in the first place, first time EVER - treason of the highest order!

Literally a betrayal of the very foundation stones of which the United States of America was constructed.

Laura and Hawley are both lawyers who interned at the Supreme Court and describe the damage of this occurrence better than I in these short clips.

I'm going to have to look into this Ron vs Wade story because I haven't followed it at all. I'm just seeing another bloody issue that is polarizing America, and it's something else that leads me to believe that the USA is a powder keg waiting to explode.

I think I have made my views on abortion clear before, and I don't want to argue with people. That being said, it's not just about whether you're pro or anti at this point in my opinion. We have literal scumbags that glorify killing kids with a smile on their faces. There was a video a few years back of some nutters singing about abortion, at that point I knew something sinister was going on. Oh, and how can I forget Miley Cyrus' abortion cake? They are crazy.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think I have made my views on abortion clear before, and I don't want to argue with people. That being said, it's not just about whether you're pro or anti at this point in my opinion. We have literal scumbags that glorify killing kids with a smile on their faces. There was a video a few years back of some nutters singing about abortion, at that point I knew something sinister was going on. Oh, and how can I forget Miley Cyrus' abortion cake? They are crazy.

I feel EXACTLY the same way re; abortion -I wasn't arguing with you btw, soz if I came across that way, I just tagged you as I was just about to use that tweet too but saw you'd already posted it... snap! again! lol

And I feel the same way about the US powder keg... but this [abortion] wound has been festering and festering and festering for a loooooooooooong time - looooooong before BLM Antifa and "systemic" tranzzziss nazismssssss... wasccisssmzzz... everything-under-sunzzziissmmms 

And don't get me started with their sick glee - its soul destroying. I can only imagine what the super pro-lifer Americans feel with these satanic creatures pushing it in their faces - as I mentioned earlier in this thread - literal demons everywhere hitching and on and possessing people....

....just like teaching little kids about anal sex/anything sexual, it's not normal behaviour, it's a spiritual sickness and it seems infectious - demonic possession of humanity playing out in real time, all across the world.

I mentioning this a while back in the covid thread, just waiting until the vaxed get more and more shot up and mRNA'd soul-disconnected, with even more, "like attacks like" evil running everything - and then Musk does something with twatter and starlink and AI .....

151360341_Screenshot2022-01-13082950.jpg.18ae790df7f2268937f531546fd5d4be.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, skitzorat said:

I wasn't arguing with you btw, soz if I came across that way

It's okay, that wasn't aimed at you. I'm just saying that I don't want to argue in general as I know that this can be a heated topic, but the glorification of abortion is mental and surely most sane people should see that.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm going to have to look into this Ron vs Wade story because I haven't followed it at all.

I hadn't followed it either but I knew it was a massive "thing" in America with the Supreme Court and abortion.

Just found out from this Mr Obvious clip in a nutshell; 1973 landmark decision where someone Roe or Wade? lol took a case to the Supreme Court which made a ruling that said something along the lines of:

the Constitution protects a woman's right to liberty from excessive (State) govt restriction [by regulating abortions.]

Dubious at best. 

And then Planned Parenthood got in on the act in the 90s, of course.

So I guess I was kinda right with my off-the-cuff explanation before.

They're striking it down so The States can choose their regulations as this "woman right to liberty from excessive abortion restriction" is not/was not "Constitutional" so the Feds can F off...

....but as we know a full on Bolshevik Big Brother government usurped DC and they're not going to let this go.... they need those baby parts and love Talmudic torture... 

1493736099_Screenshot2022-05-04232051.jpg.9b3ab600073168cbbdd429d0d76f19ad.jpg

oh and just clicked that guy put trump on the cover because he spoke a length about R vW during the 2016 election and appointed the conservative judges....

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I fully realise that this is very sensitive ground.

But for me this is a case of bodily autonomy.

There are people on this forum who will insist upon the above, when it comes to vaccination - Just like me .

Yet they appear reticent when it comes to the idea of abortion being the choice of the elder soul carrying her binarily created incarnation.

I ask again - Other than the Co-creator (partner ) Is that really any of my or anyone elses unique personal business?

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1