What is your view on abortion ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone else's body is no one else's business. Anymore than someone should be able to tell you that you have to get a vaccination to save other people's lives.

it's difficult to pontificate on this topic unless you're the one in that position but since the question was asked i would not oppose abortion in cases of rape, incest and if the mothers' life was in

I'm generally pro life, but not sure where I stand on babies born from rape and stuff. I understand decisions that women make are not easy.   The ones that glorify abortion are evil though.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

@Golden Retriever 
l'd like to eliminate all other possibilities.
Can you help by posting again ?
BC

I still don't really understand what occurred today on this forum.

Please don't delete any comments.

All I did was to copy and paste some text a friend of mine sent to me via a private Yahoo email.

When I tried to copy his critque, this forum would not allow it multiple times even when I deleted references to controversial groups and words.

Then, when I posted EXACTLY THE SAME COMMENT ON TRUTH-ZONE, it was able to be replicated on this forum.

A friend of mine wrote this.

I tried multiple times to post this on DIF today, but it was not allowed. Why not?

"There is no collective social pressure being brought to bear on women by men who en mass are shirking their responsibility for the rearing of children they have conceived and even if there was it could not account for the alarmingly large number of abortions millions of women throughout north America, Europe, the Antipodese and Scandinavia undergo each year. In all of these 'first world' territories every kind of contraception may not only be obtained from any drug store, pharmacy and supermarket, but is provided free in many countries by government clinics and general medical practitioners who will also conveniently dispense the 'morning after' pill in an emergency to any woman or girl who might otherwise come begging for an abortion.

Women cite many reasons for having their pregnancies terminated, inevitably coersion by domineering husbands,
common law spouses and boyfriends is one of them, but however contemptible and sorely condemned does not rank among the most common. Women are electing to have abortions with or without the knowledge of putative fathers and in spite not because of their wishes. The prevention of serious or irreparable damage to women's mental health is routinely cited by doctors as the reason for the vast majority of abortions. In the United Kingdom only sixteen abortions have been carried out to save the lives of women in the last ten years. A publicly unacknowledged social emergency exists for which men are not responsible and women will not be held accountable. Obviously, except for male doctors who carry them out, men (putative fathers) take no active part in abortions. Nevertheless, by way of social osmosis most men are at least vaguely aware that women regard them as morally culpable for the abortion of babies (even when they are against it) and implicitly expect men to shoulder the blame or at the very least share the shame of bearing silent witness to the obscenity of abortion on an industrial scale. Crucially, if men are guilty of anything, it is their abject failure to communicate to their mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and women in general any serious misgivings or enduring concern for the vast and rapidly escalating number of abortions carried out year after year. According to a UK Department of Health report, 207,384 abortions were carried out on women living in England and Wales in 2019, the largest number since the 1967 UK Abortion Act was passed.

Margaret Sanger, crypto male to female transgender impostor and founder of Planned Parenthood (America's largest for profit operated chain of abortion clinics) was a eugenicist notorious for his disdain for the poor, disabled, racial minorities and African Americans in particular. In Sanger's dystopian plan called the American Baby Code published by American Weekly Magazine in 1934 article no.1 states, 'The purpose of the American Baby Code should be to provide for a better distribution of babies to assist couples who wish to prevent overproduction of offspring and thus to reduce the burden of charity and taxation for public relief and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.' Sanger proposed that marriage licenses be issued to couples who would then have the right to establish 'a common household', but no concomitant right to parenthood. Article no.4 of the code states, 'No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child and no man shall have the right to become a father without a permit for parenthood.' Taking into consideration his preoccupation with race it is hardly surprising that Sanger accepted an invitation to give a speech to an organization that shares that preoccupation, the Ku Klux Klan.

In his 1938 autobiography Sanger reminices on how well he got along with members of a New Jersey branch of the KKK and how as a welcome consequence received invitations to speak to like-minded groups. Naturally, the KKK was impressed by Sanger's Negro Project which was designed to reduce the number of African American babies born. The year following publication of his autobiography Sanger wrote to Clarence Gamble (a director of Planned Parenthood, heir to the Proctor and Gamble soap fortune, eugenicist and founder of Pathfinder International which promotes the use of contraception in the United States and sixty other countries) about the Negro Project saying, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the negro population and the (reverend) minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." In Sanger's book, Woman and the New Race published in 1920 he declares, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Since legalization in 1973, 61 million abortions have been carried out in the United States. In 2019, 42 million abortions were carried out worldwide"

https://truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/73353-abortion.html#357755

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I still don't really understand what occurred today on this forum.

All I did was to copy and paste some text a friend of mine sent to me via a private Yahoo email.

When I tried to copy his critque, this forum would not allow it multiple times even when I deleted references to controversial groups and words.

Then, when I posted EXACTLY THE SAME COMMENT ON TRUTH-ZONE, it was able to be replicated on the forum.

@Webmaster 

The main thing here being, through a joint effort and persistence the text you wanted to get onto this thread got here.
(and the 'controversial' words are now here too - so it wasn't that)
BC

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

@lakeis right. You can also use your regular Windows txt editor. It removes the invisible code 

It's not about the tech in this example, it's about the truth Rocco.  You are a Confusnik mixing truth with lies.

I'm just a woman looking after my elderly mother sat here trying to make a difference between

truth and lies.

Why have I got such a good rating on the forum? For misreprensenting the truth? No

You hounded me on Truth-Zone and the owner Novum apoligised to me for not nipping it in the bud sooner than he did.

I know you and your sort.  You are being polite on this forum, so you don't get banned.

Anyway back to point  and Maraget Sangster who was happy to  appear with the (((Klu Klux Klan)))

Sanger’s eugenics creed is clearly stated in her speech “My Way to Peace” (1932). The centerpiece of the program is vigorous state use of compulsory sterilization and segregation. The first class of persons targeted for sterilization is made up of people with mental or physical disability. “The first step would be to control the intake and output on morons, mental defectives, epileptics.” A much larger class of undesirables would be forced to choose either sterilization or placement in state work camps. “The second step would be to take an inventory of the second group, such as illiterates, paupers, unemployables, criminals, prostitutes, dope-fiends; classify them in special departments under government medical protection and segregate them on farms and open spaces.” Those segregated in these camps could return to mainstream society if they underwent sterilization and demonstrated good behavior. Sanger estimates that 15 million to 20 million Americans would be targeted in this regime of forced sterilization and concentration camps. In Sanger, the humanitarian dream of a world without poverty and illness has deteriorated into a coercive world where the poor, the disabled and the addicted simply disappear.

Edited by Golden Retriever
18 hours ago, Basket Case said:

l'd recommend 2 at once.
Because l've had many break..  🥴

They just cannae contain all your raw machismo, big fella!

Use the thicker ones?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Church Militant said:

Be fruitful and multiply. 

Aye, wear a condom except when you are ready to have a child and raise it responsibly

The pill throws womens hormones all out of whack and also then gets pee'd into the water courses where it gender bends fish and destroys their fertility leading to crashing fish stocks

Better that women are left to have healthy bodies that are unmeddled with and that strange chemicals aren't flushed out into the biosphere

Just 'tarp up' instead

Edited by Macnamara
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

They just cannae contain all your raw machismo, big fella!

Use the thicker ones?

Once more than one had broken I lost all trust in them. 

I did a lot of reading with partners and IMO the plain copper coil is the best and safest option. 

The coil laced with slow release hormones is an absolute nightmare.. 

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Once more than one had broken I lost all trust in them. 

I did a lot of reading with partners and IMO the plain copper coil is the best and safest option. 

The coil laced with slow release hormones is an absolute nightmare..

each to their own but its not you that has to have a copper coil in ya kuchi!

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

each to their own but its not you that has to have a copper coil in ya kuchi!

Copper is said to be a very safe metal for the human body.
lt tricks the body into thinking it is already impregnated / pregnant.
The health service promote the hormone based coil now, which is basically a huge dose of the 'pill' that is supposed to slow release over 4 / 5 years.

One of my partners had the hormone coil fitted (against my recommendation) and was instantly transformed into 'someone else'.....a frightening change in personality.

lt took weeks to persuade her to get it removed and many many months after the removal before l recognised her again. Freaky experience.
l've had many difficult and long conversations with various long term partners about contraception.

Condoms break - l have one child brought into this World by this truth.
Female condom - never tried using one.
The Pill is hormones - and l don't trust the short and long term health effects. (including sub cutaneous slow release 'pill' implant)

Penny Royal Tea - taken at the correct quantity and correct time seems to have been 99% effective in one relationship.

Coil (copper) - no problems noted.

Coil (hormonal) - big problems encountered. 
The 'Snip' - didn't want that.
Fallopian Tubes cut - (l have a female friend who had her tubes cut and tied for many years - she changed her mind and got the procedure reversed and successfully got pregnant)
Abstinence - no thanks 
Withdrawal - dangerous

Tricky, eh.......having your cake AND eating it  😳

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

One of my partners had the hormone coil fitted (against my recommendation) and was instantly transformed into 'someone else'.....a frightening change in personality.

lt took weeks to persuade her to get it removed and many many months after the removal before l recognised her again. Freaky experience.

doesn't surprise me at all....reminds me of a clip i saw once of a man in the audience on a day time television question show where he said that his wife had started taking prozac and that she wasn't the same person anymore.

Condoms break - l have one child brought into this World by this truth.

seriously dude, use the extra thickness ones!

Abstinence - no thanks

goes without saying mate

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am opposed to abortion. I cannot possibly imagine any circumstances in which I could possibly be persuaded around to the idea that it is defensible in any circumstances, although I am more than happy for our divine creator to attempt to do so, if that is the creator's will. I have known two women in my life who had abortions. I would not treat them any differently, and continued to care, and act the same, even after I knew. This wasn't good enough for one of these women though. Knowing that I was vocally pro-life, she then began to psychologically project the guilt and shame she was feeling onto me in the aftermath of having an abortion. It was crystal clear that this was what she was doing, and she knew it herself. I allowed this person to intimidate and threaten me into abandoning my opinions, because that's the kind of weak doormat I was back in those days. This will never happen ever again.

I have seen the videos and the photographs. I have read the descriptions, about limbs being torn off. It is obscene. I do not support this under any circumstances. There is a law of cause and effect; there are universal laws which take care of everything, and they have more value than any man made law ever created. There are few interventions into the natural course of events I support, if any, but that's another matter. I don't support abortion under any circumstances. I could happily explain this viewpoint if pressed.

There are so many aspects of it which sicken me, but one of the main ones is that idea that a lot of women have nowadays that they "shouldn't have to" feel shame afterwards. These foolish individuals have no idea how emotions even work, or what their purpose is. People's emotions are a feedback mechanism. The shame indicates that the person has violated some part of their own principles. These women then reframe this and project their shame onto the pro-life movement, rather than acknowledge that the shame is very real evidence that they themselves have a problem with what they have done. They are their own biggest critics, and the presence of shame proves it. They should be ashamed. The only way that they can continue to see themselves as 'good' is to reframe what they have done, and this is done through the use of euphemistic language i.e. 'abortion', 'termination', 'bundle of cells'. 

Horseshit.

I can understand why many people feel inclined to empathize with women who have had abortions, because nobody enjoys experiencing guilt and/or shame, but the morality of it is actually fairly simple. They have, at the very least, killed a part of themselves, but also, a separate organism, which absolutely does have consciousness. Again, endlessly euphemistic language is wheeled out so that entitled, irresponsible people can continue to see themselves as good guys. 

I will not change my perspective on this. I have seen the photos and videos, they should be shocking to anyone who is not mentally, emotionally and spiritually damaged. I had a highly authoritarian Father, and was also a black sheep within my family, and have been held to ridiculously high standards by my family my whole life. Others too have judged me for the most minor of infractions, and yet these women have their own offspring sucked out of them and then expect to be coddled by society? No, no, NO. I find the unfair distribution of moral culpability a BIG fucking problem, i.e. some of us are held to very high standards whilst others are allowed to behave in immoral ways and are enabled, being told that they've "done nothing wrong". Their emotions will tell another story, of course, but in a society which doesn't value the heart space, far less listen to it, that won't mean much.