What is your view on abortion ?

QuodHumana

On 5/10/2022 at 7:06 AM, skitzorat said:

I

A big part of me is like: biology 101: no one is not taught the basics in their teens these days. There are only about 4-6  days of a woman's 28 days "ovulation" cycle when her egg can get fertilized. With all the birth control, with all the education, why do so many woman "not know" or "can't control" their condom-free sex-life for 5 days of a month and have to rely on abortions in such VAST numbers? 

Obviously The State is killing us enmasse at the moment but in a more sain world; should the State not step in and say you can't "kill" that 10/12 week developing Human inside you? Just as The State says we can't put old people down when they're broken and sick an "inconvenience" and why The State doesn't allow murder.

Where does bodily autonomy end?

I don't understand what you're saying here?

Beyond my point of 6-8 weeks (above,) is it not societies business to protect the vulnerable? The sanctity of life?

It actually isnt true that a woman can only conceive in a 4 -6 day window. I can attest to that as two of my children were conceived at either end of the cycle, nowhere near ovulation. People being human dont spend their days planning every last minute. Also good to be aware that conception can take place without actual penetration. To expect couples to monitor every last drip while in the throws of human embrace and while experiencing normal human feelings is a lot to ask, in my opinion. Most people use a form of contraception..but even that can be fallible. The constant berating of women who seek abortions I find rather grating. The impact of a womans pregnancy can have far reaching consequences and lie within many parameters. It is hard to generalize these situations. If a man gets a vasectomy...are his sperm not alive and wriggling? Surely we should be protecting the sanctity of life and rule out vasectomies if we are to believe life itself is to be protected.

Society is a man made creation. People are what we are ... and each one of us holds differing beliefs. Therefore in my opinion each woman should have the choice. Our neighbours, politicians and virtue signallers should not be getting involved in a womans body or her own personal choices. Thats my take on it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I also know older people who do not feel as you suggest. Which brings me back to choice. We make choices. Sometimes people have regret and sometimes they dont. But imagine being forced to do something you do not want to do. What effect and impact do you think that would have on someone?

I don't think anyone would be proud to have had an abortion (not putting words in your mouth btw). I have seen women still breaking down about it 30 years on. I think the best you can do is learn to live with it (most will probably never talk about it). I understand your concerns about being forced to carry out the birth and more support is needed for pregnant women both emotionally and financially. Imagine living with regret because the father forced you into an abortion, or the fetus was not Eugenically correct (like Downs Syndrome), or the most common reason money. I remember a girl at School had 3 abortions before she was 16, as she used it as a form of birth control. She was still a child and had no true understanding of what she was doing. 

To the state abortion is just another industry since the harvesting of fetus is used in Medical Research and Stem Cells and Vaccinations. 

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Trying to manipulate people 

very judgmental

you are exaggerating and displaying a lack of self control in your anger.

try to demean others views all you like

I see aggression...and sometimes passive aggression.

you are oblivious to your own aggressiveness

All of this, and yet you're the one who cannot formulate a response without launching various personal ad hominem attacks against my character. I am not oblivious to anything. Besides, even if all of your judgments of me were correct, I'm still in the right to admonish baby killing. Because I actually have a moral compass.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ethel said:

All of this, and yet you're the one who cannot formulate a response without launching various personal ad hominem attacks against my character.

I notice you have taking each section and made it out of context to my actual post. Not helpful and is a sign of passive aggression. Just an observation.

Your previous posts have displayed a lot of vehement profanity also. This is for all to see.

Here is what I actually said:

I didnt say YOU were!!! I said you or anyone....= generally. Trying to manipulate people to feel guilty is not a nice thing to do...in my opinion.

Yes I am aware and have said exactly that in my own posts that people have a right to their opinions.. Maybe you didnt read them through thoroughly.

I disagree with what you say..and as yet you haven't substantiated any of your opinions past what you believe. This here ^^^ is a very judgmental view of others which is wrong in my opinion in so many ways. Again my opinion. (Shouldnt have to keep saying it for point to get across, but feel here it is necessary)  Post whatever you like. I have seen abortions take place and you are exaggerating and displaying a lack of self control in your anger. Your personal situation may have brought this about, but I am not going to agree just to make you feel better. I do not mean that in any way other than I understand that personal situations may influence peoples feelings.  Get angry all you like, try to demean others views all you like...but such judgmental ism has no place in my debate regarding a woman's choice. It is her choice. I certainly dont seek to change anyones mind. I speak only for the right of each individual woman to make their own choice.

Your viewpoint is certainly not harm -free, violence free or peaceful. It also does not respect others lives, situations or circumstance. It is also not pacifistic, when you consider the anger directed through words and posts to others. I see aggression...and sometimes passive aggression.  Those are the facts as I see it...and in your own words... you can deal with that.. Maybe think about it first as I feel you are oblivious to your own aggressiveness towards others. I feel you will no doubt claim otherwise and thus belie your posts. But I have no desire to debate you further as I feel there would be no reasoning or point. 

Edited by Beaujangles

23 minutes ago, Ethel said:

MY AGGRESSION ISN'T PASSIVE. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BERATE ME, DO IT PROPERLY.

I gave you my opinion....clearly you dont like it. I did not berate you I made my observations and my opinion known...which believe it or not, I am allowed to do. Thank you for your capitals Ethel. Cuts no ice with me unfortunately... I was born too near the woods to be frightened of owls.

Edited by Beaujangles

Baby killing is so wrong, on so many levels, it's totally ridiculous to even discuss it.

People who defend this shit just show how low level of a civilisation are we.

It's disgusting, people prefer fucking around with random strangers than lives of unborn children.

I guess we, as a civilisation, deserve an asteroid, a really big one 😅

• Like 4

5 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Baby killing is so wrong, on so many levels, it's totally ridiculous to even discuss it.

People who defend this shit just show how low level of a civilisation are we.

It's disgusting, people prefer fucking around with random strangers than lives of unborn children.

I guess we, as a civilisation, deserve an asteroid, a really big one 😅

Here we go again...how many times do you have to be informed that pregnancies are not usually with 'random strangers'. I find this train of thought very hangup -py.

5 hours ago, novymir said:

infinitelove.jpg

Yes, it's illusion, it's not real...but it's a sick illusion, a satanic illusion, not worth supporting.

Diabolicism is unacceptable to me. In any way, shape, or form, and is completely illegitimate and invalid,  it is to be completely and permanently ERASED-DELETED from my mind and Being.

Nothing of Real value is ever lost, damaged, or destroyed, BY GOD, TRUTH RULES REALITY FOREVER.

"

The Abortion Culture

by Jon Rappoport, No More Fake News
October 27, 2021

From Worldometers.info: “According to WHO [World Health Organization], every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.”

“In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion, there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.”

In researching my current series of articles on abortionin which infants are removed, alive, from the womb, and their organs cut out, killing them—for medical research—I’ve come across information about what I would call the culture of abortion."

https://truthcomestolight.com/the-abortion-culture/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, novymir said:

Yes, it's illusion, it's not real...but it's a sick illusion, a satanic illusion, not worth supporting.

Diabolicism is unacceptable to me. In any way, shape, or form, and is completely illegitimate and invalid,  it is to be completely and permanently ERASED-DELETED from my mind and Being.

Nothing of Real value is ever lost, damaged, or destroyed, BY GOD, TRUTH RULES REALITY FOREVER.

"

The Abortion Culture

by Jon Rappoport, No More Fake News
October 27, 2021

From Worldometers.info: “According to WHO [World Health Organization], every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.”

“In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion, there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.”

In researching my current series of articles on abortionin which infants are removed, alive, from the womb, and their organs cut out, killing them—for medical research—I’ve come across information about what I would call the culture of abortion."

https://truthcomestolight.com/the-abortion-culture/

The above is not truth based on hospital abortion procedures. People wanting to control others bodies reeks of the control culture we are living in. Divide and conquer. make others the enemy for having a different opinion. But ok with choice for vasectomies and sterilizations. OK with test tube conceptions (where they dispose of many) - OK with two mommies and two daddies (choice) But a woman must not have choice over her own body...(she can deliver it and hand it over to two transexuals)...but not make a decision about what goes on with her own body. 

The 'culture' that stands out to me is the Culture of Oppression.

20 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

The above is not truth based on hospital abortion procedures. People wanting to control others bodies reeks of the control culture we are living in. Divide and conquer. make others the enemy for having a different opinion. But ok with choice for vasectomies and sterilizations. OK with test tube conceptions (where they dispose of many) - OK with two mommies and two daddies (choice) But a woman must not have choice over her own body...(she can deliver it and hand it over to two transexuals)...but not make a decision about what goes on with her own body. 

The 'culture' that stands out to me is the Culture of Oppression.

I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else does.....do what thou wilt....I won't be a party to it.

If you want freedom....you're in the wrong world....DUH!

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Here we go again...how many times do you have to be informed that pregnancies are not usually with 'random strangers'. I find this train of thought very hangup -py.

"What are the demographics of women who had abortions in 2019?

In the District of Columbia and 47 states that reported data to the CDC in 2019, the majority of women who had abortions (57%) were in their 20s, while about three-in-ten (31%) were in their 30s. Teens ages 13 to 19 accounted for 9% of those who had abortions, while women in their 40s accounted for 4%.

The vast majority of women who had abortions in 2019 were unmarried (85%), while married women accounted for 15%, according to the CDC, which had data on this from 41 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York)."

Hmm...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, novymir said:

I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else does.....do what thou wilt....I won't be a party to it.

If you want freedom....you're in the wrong world....DUH!

Thats the point though , isnt it? You don't need to be a party to anothers choice. Make your own choices and others will make theirs.

The reason it seems the wrong world for freedom, is because choice is being removed systematically. Dictating is always going to be contrary to freedom.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XelNaga said:

"What are the demographics of women who had abortions in 2019?

In the District of Columbia and 47 states that reported data to the CDC in 2019, the majority of women who had abortions (57%) were in their 20s, while about three-in-ten (31%) were in their 30s. Teens ages 13 to 19 accounted for 9% of those who had abortions, while women in their 40s accounted for 4%.

The vast majority of women who had abortions in 2019 were unmarried (85%), while married women accounted for 15%, according to the CDC, which had data on this from 41 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York)."

Hmm...

Well they are not going to be in their 50's 60's 70's or 80's are they! 

It makes sense that a larger amount were in their 20's. It also makes sense that many are unmarried as marriage is not a given for a committed relationship. So basically rules out any connection on that account. Over 40's are less likely to get pregnant and women can unexpectedly  on early menopause or perimenopause fall pregnant after a few yews of scant periods. Not sure what you find unusual. I am not surprised that teens would be a lesser percentage based on the range, compared to the 19 - 40 age group accounting for the 88% of abortions. 19 -40 year olds would be the productive years with the late 30's trailing off somewhat. Whats the surprise?

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Well they are not going to be in their 50's 60's 70's or 80's are they! 

It makes sense that a larger amount were in their 20's. It also makes sense that many are unmarried as marriage is not a given for a committed relationship. So basically rules out any connection on that account. Over 40's are less likely to get pregnant and women can unexpectedly  on early menopause or perimenopause fall pregnant after a few yews of scant periods. Not sure what you find unusual. I am not surprised that teens would be a lesser percentage based on the range, compared to the 19 - 40 age group accounting for the 88% of abortions. 19 -40 year olds would be the productive years with the late 30's trailing off somewhat. Whats the surprise?

Well, people that range from 20-30 years old belong to my category of "people fucking with random strangers".

That statistics prove my point.

Also, 85% of unmarried women kind of also prove my point.

Statistic from uk gov 2020

ttps://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/abortion-statistics-for-england-and-wales-2020/abortion-statistics-england-and-wales-2020

Im aware this isn't my view. Just putting a few statistics to mull over

4 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Well, people that range from 20-30 years old belong to my category of "people fucking with random strangers".

That statistics prove my point.

Also, 85% of unmarried women kind of also prove my point.

This proves my point of hangup-py and judgmental.

9 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

This proves my point of hangup-py and judgmental.

Perhaps it does.

But, in a crazy world like this one, perhaps we should be judgmental of certain people and behaviours, maybe we would help decrease the craziness 😉

On 7/19/2022 at 2:11 AM, XelNaga said:

Perhaps it does.

But, in a crazy world like this one, perhaps we should be judgmental of certain people and behaviours, maybe we would help decrease the craziness 😉

I think if one is religious as you may or may not be...then surely the only judgment is by God or whatever is the real name. We have free agency and anyone who feels that they can domineer anothers free agency is challenging that (God?) given free agency. If by that token 'sinners' (however one defines them) are to be saved by 'God' ( as is the doctrine) and He alone makes that determination....then why are people throwing stones?

'Let thee among thee without sin........'

I think if one is religious as you may or may not be...then surely the only judgment is by God or whatever is the real name. We have free agency and anyone who feels that they can domineer anothers free agency is challenging that (God?) given free agency. If by that token 'sinners' (however one defines them) are to be saved by 'God' ( as is the doctrine) and He alone makes that determination....then why are people throwing stones?

'Let thee among thee without sin........'

No, I'm not a believer, in a religious sense. Abrahamic religions are a psy-op. I'm a spiritual person.

If we were not to judge people, we would have a bunch of rapists, murderers and thieves roaming around. Would you like to live in a world like that? Would you like your 4 children to live in a world like that?

Would "God" judge someone or not, we do not know (aldo more evidence goes against that idea than for it). But if we as people have never judged anyone, this place would be far worse than it is right now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

No, I'm not a believer, in a religious sense. Abrahamic religions are a psy-op. I'm a spiritual person.

If we were not to judge people, we would have a bunch of rapists, murderers and thieves roaming around. Would you like to live in a world like that? Would you like your 4 children to live in a world like that?

Would "God" judge someone or not, we do not know (aldo more evidence goes against that idea than for it). But if we as people have never judged anyone, this place would be far worse than it is right now.

I think force is the operative word here.

Rape, 1st degree Murder are forcing somebody against their will. This is inherently wrong. Theft becomes relatable however. Big Parma is thieving (and killing) with legal approval...so they fly under the radar (at least legally if not lawfully). If a woman with no money steals for her hungry children - is this wrong? Or does it fall into 'survival' mode? Lots of questions and lots of opinion. At the end of the day we are responsible for our own bodies and our own beliefs. 

I think tribal native Americans and their 'elder' system which consisted of revered elders and sages had value. Respect is a big thing insofar as behaviours...imo.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2