Jump to content

Why am i coded into Quranic scriptures?


 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

the codes, most of them state my DOB...i have no idea why.

 

this coding goes right down to my street name...

 

so it is pointing me out....especially in surah Najm, the so called satanic verses..

 

i have no idea why....

 

i do have memories, lots of them and flashbacks of things i never did, and previous timelines...one is about to end soon.

 

 

.. have you ever thought that those kind of things  could be something personally connected to you  ... , 

...  still  it  makes me wonder how did they know your name and adress in first place ..... , maybe someone was following you ..

.

i mean Koran was written long time ago and in that time not many people knew how to write  ,.. and today we have lot of books written on  Internet  ,   ...

 

it all becomes very strange because on Internet  you could find your own phone number  ... and then theres are things behind those numbers  

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, jupiter said:

.. have you ever thought that those kind of things  could be something personally connected to you  ... , 

...  still  it  makes me wonder how did they know your name and adress in first place ..... , maybe someone was following you ..

.

i mean Koran was written long time ago and in that time not many people knew how to write  ,.. and today we have lot of books written on  Internet  ,   ...

 

it all becomes very strange because on Internet  you could find your own phone number  ... and then theres are things behind those numbers  

maybe i am a reincarnation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

maybe i am a reincarnation?

no , ..  because as you say  if you dont understand what is it or why  and you dont remember nothing then dont you think those symptoms are clear that  you are not reincarnation , ... i meant  maybe you are somehow connected to that adress because there was someone else living there before you , like some kind of house ghost or something ,  ....... could be also that your parents gave you someone elses name , ..  since there is lot of people on this planet  , ...  it could be that same day there was someone elses birthday  , ..... it happens often and people  usually dont know nothing about it  or why  ...

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i really think that someone in the Matrix made Islam for me, for me to follow, maybe my parents, maybe someone else....

 

as i am the only one in my reality...and maybe you are all bots...or parts of my imagination, something that i conceived many eons ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

i really think that someone in the Matrix made Islam for me, for me to follow, maybe my parents, maybe someone else....

 

as i am the only one in my reality...and maybe you are all bots...or parts of my imagination, something that i conceived many eons ago.

Yeah, yeah, man,,, we all got our own private "Truman Show" going on....then the question might be to ask; "who's the Director ?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, novymir said:

Yeah, yeah, man,,, we all got our own private "Truman Show" going on....then the question might be to ask; "who's the Director ?"

do you mean the person who made all of this...or the Architect of sorts?

 

i believe in a god......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sheep Dream Explanation — Sheep are a booty. Black sheep are Arabs; white ones are aliens.

 

 

I found the above on the net...

 

Sheep Dream Explanation — Sheep are a booty. Black sheep are Arabs; white ones are aliens.

 

any truth in this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

Sheep Dream Explanation — Sheep are a booty. Black sheep are Arabs; white ones are aliens.

 

 

I found the above on the net...

 

Sheep Dream Explanation — Sheep are a booty. Black sheep are Arabs; white ones are aliens.

 

any truth in this?

 

.... in this cosmic hole ,

there is plenty different paints ,  trees and  flowers ,

can you imagine if according to your very questionable adress  intelligence where there is lot of things that you dont understand why ,.. 

could  you imagine if every paint , tree and flower was fighting war against another paint , tree or  flower because of even sky is different colour ,...

 

and then those shapes reflecting  on soap bubble flying ball would be reflection of surround environment  , .... just like on half planet would be day and another half of planet would be night ... and between those two ..... there will be lot of colour spectrum tones and shadows  darker or maybe more  bright 

 

and  its scientific fact that instead of reading and understanding what is written in the sky as only message ever written by Creator ,

people are all the time by someone elses private business commercial institution  provided to  read wrong books and stay  disinformed and then there will be lot of things people or sheeps wouldnt understand or know why .

 

.. but as time goes by ,.....

 

once upon a time in Saud Caliphatornia Wolf Pharaonia   Sex Harem United Slaveowners Empire

and Wolf is secret 007 agent of  Aroman Holy Vampire ,

 

and for business growth ritual there was lot of  enslaved caged and bordered sheeps and even different  trees ,...

 

all slaves had to obey orders  and commands written in united slaveowners latest holy business  book  as commercial matrix , 

... all slaves had to kiss ass to the masters , ... all slaves had to obey , bow and pray on their knees ,... 

 

operating system forever matrix  like a Billys Windows automatic configuration digital  customees ,

 

and as long people or sheeps are very commercially spiritually holy-sharia Windows-maintained to be wolfs faithful sheeps waiting  to become grill meat for  venetian oligarchy style red uniformed wolfstreetparty   painted  Coca-Colonola sponsored clintonian-weinstein-epsteinian bankers  lolywood Mcdonalds prince Andy Dick barbecue , 

 

  and  of course in meantime be feeded by genetically prior important  business fairytales where all other people on planet  are presented as lower class  , castle servants an slaves,  and those lower class children are there to be raped by  Aroman Empire Saudi Harem Fuckingthem Palaces    ,...... slaves must  reading  wrong books so those sheeps or people will stay disinformed , uneducated and basically forever intellectually undeveloped and  stupid , ..

and from private business point that is profitable and suitable to those oligarchy empires of wolfs criminals who wants to have sheeps faithful , defenceless  and forever stupid so  Wolfs Empire of Aroman Holy Vampire can always get easy friendly fresh meat and blood as drink ,

 

its a kind of private pharaonic empire vampire business ritual that keeps wolfstreet business going on sucking blood and  energy out of sheeps , slaves , castle servants  and working class , .... 

thats how Aroman Vampire Business Empire is getting rich and more powerful .

 

... it seems  like you were reading Arkon book and you found there your name and adress and now you are amazingly  hypnotized and  automatically connected by few phone company  numbers  to holy  satanic desire to create conflict between sheeps  of different colour  so you can get fresh blood and energy drink .

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Sami'Allahu liman hamidah" You say this line in every prayer you do (SALAH)

 

(Allah hears those who praise Him)

 

The prayer begins with SAMI which could be a shortened version of SAMIRI so its SAMI 69/99 or 66, therefore SAMIRI may be the Antichrist according to the quran and prayers of the Prophet Mohammed.

 

So what gives? Why am i saying the name of the person who made the golden calf at the time of Moses, when he had gone up the mountain to receive the Ten Commandments.

 

Samaritan = Alsaamiriu

 

Surah Taha 20.95

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samiri_(Islamic_figure)

 

https://www.islamic-awareness.org/quran/contrad/external/samaritan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sami can be an Arabic name meaning "elevated" (الرفعة) or "sublime". ... However, it is in fact an unabbreviated Arabic name derived from the verb samaa (سما) and yasmo (يسمو) which means to transcend. This is from the root samaa (سما,سمو) which means to be high, elevated, eminent, prominent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2021 at 12:53 AM, jupiter said:

 

.... in this cosmic hole ,

there is plenty different paints ,  trees and  flowers ,

can you imagine if according to your very questionable adress  intelligence where there is lot of things that you dont understand why ,.. 

could  you imagine if every paint , tree and flower was fighting war against another paint , tree or  flower because of even sky is different colour ,...

 

and then those shapes reflecting  on soap bubble flying ball would be reflection of surround environment  , .... just like on half planet would be day and another half of planet would be night ... and between those two ..... there will be lot of colour spectrum tones and shadows  darker or maybe more  bright 

 

and  its scientific fact that instead of reading and understanding what is written in the sky as only message ever written by Creator ,

people are all the time by someone elses private business commercial institution  provided to  read wrong books and stay  disinformed and then there will be lot of things people or sheeps wouldnt understand or know why .

 

.. but as time goes by ,.....

 

once upon a time in Saud Caliphatornia Wolf Pharaonia   Sex Harem United Slaveowners Empire

and Wolf is secret 007 agent of  Aroman Holy Vampire ,

 

and for business growth ritual there was lot of  enslaved caged and bordered sheeps and even different  trees ,...

 

all slaves had to obey orders  and commands written in united slaveowners latest holy business  book  as commercial matrix , 

... all slaves had to kiss ass to the masters , ... all slaves had to obey , bow and pray on their knees ,... 

 

operating system forever matrix  like a Billys Windows automatic configuration digital  customees ,

 

and as long people or sheeps are very commercially spiritually holy-sharia Windows-maintained to be wolfs faithful sheeps waiting  to become grill meat for  venetian oligarchy style red uniformed wolfstreetparty   painted  Coca-Colonola sponsored clintonian-weinstein-epsteinian bankers  lolywood Mcdonalds prince Andy Dick barbecue , 

 

  and  of course in meantime be feeded by genetically prior important  business fairytales where all other people on planet  are presented as lower class  , castle servants an slaves,  and those lower class children are there to be raped by  Aroman Empire Saudi Harem Fuckingthem Palaces    ,...... slaves must  reading  wrong books so those sheeps or people will stay disinformed , uneducated and basically forever intellectually undeveloped and  stupid , ..

and from private business point that is profitable and suitable to those oligarchy empires of wolfs criminals who wants to have sheeps faithful , defenceless  and forever stupid so  Wolfs Empire of Aroman Holy Vampire can always get easy friendly fresh meat and blood as drink ,

 

its a kind of private pharaonic empire vampire business ritual that keeps wolfstreet business going on sucking blood and  energy out of sheeps , slaves , castle servants  and working class , .... 

thats how Aroman Vampire Business Empire is getting rich and more powerful .

 

... it seems  like you were reading Arkon book and you found there your name and adress and now you are amazingly  hypnotized and  automatically connected by few phone company  numbers  to holy  satanic desire to create conflict between sheeps  of different colour  so you can get fresh blood and energy drink .

im no energy vampire....i know many that are, but i am not one...btw i never saw a sheep, i was asked a question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe something - maybe nothing

 

been reading the bible lately as ive finished the Koran...

 

came across this : 

 

Genesis 45:22 

 

To each of them he gave new clothing, but to Benjamin he gave three hundred shekels of silver and five sets of clothes. 

 

maybe this is a reference to 53 Surah Najm.?

 

what do you guys think?

 

The number 5 and 3 in one verse, makes one think!

Edited by Kais_1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kais_1 said:

maybe this is a reference to 53 Surah Najm.?

 

what do you guys think?

 

Doesn't seem logical or specific enough given the numbers are reversed, Surah 35 makes more sense.

 

It is interesting that Surah 35 references creation 'All praise Allah, creator of the heavens and earth...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

Doesn't seem logical or specific enough given the numbers are reversed, Surah 35 makes more sense.

 

It is interesting that Surah 35 references creation 'All praise Allah, creator of the heavens and earth...

have you not learnt anything?

 

thats how it works ....everything is reversed....mirror imaging

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Yes sometimes there is that, sometimes it isn't.

 

What was the signifance of Sura 53?

 

have you even read this thread...?

 

surah 53 is the so called satanic verses

 

and also the surah that sates all my details..like street name, house number, and date of birth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Kais_1 said:

Surah 53 is the so called satanic verses

 

and also the surah that sates all my details..like street name, house number, and date of birth

 

Ok, but Surah 35 references creation and the verse you quoted is from Genesis and references creation so they would seem to be linked whereas surah 53 has nothing to do with creation so would appear not to be linked.

 

Just my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...