Jump to content

Why am i coded into Quranic scriptures?


 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

you never finished the equation.....

 

.... i did , ....  you just cant get it yet ,   ..... they change the name ,  ...

and they really tried hard to come as close  , so they came up  with Franz Liszt , ...

but thats  not  proper case , ....   different time  and different space

....   its not real name of the  place .

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jupiter said:

 

.... i did , ....  you just cant get it yet ,   ..... they change the name ,  ...

and they really tried hard to come as close  , so they came up  with Franz Liszt , ...

but thats  not  proper case , ....   different time  and different space

....   its not real name of the  place .

8 + 8 + 20 + 11 = 47/74

 

i missed the plus sign...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

8 + 8 + 20 + 11 = 47/74

 

i missed the plus sign...

  

 ... i know  , ... it   happens to everybody  ,   maybe it was just quick writing  mistake  ,  you were not thinking at that moment  so you didnt see it  ... or maybe  it was because there was message from another place 

 

4+7 = 11 

7+4 = 11

 

11    =  8

 

8 =  loop cycle in a  matrix 

 

 

11+ 8  = 19

1 + 9   =  10

10-8   =  2 

2 x 10 = 20 

20 -9  = 11

 

11 = 8 

 

 

8 =  loop cycle in a  matrix 

 

loop cycle in a matrix  =  time 

 

time  =  0 

 

0 = space

 

space =  infinity 

 

infinity = energy

 

energy  = 0 

 

0 =  8

 

everyday = 8 - 1 =  7 

 

8 =  11 

 

11 =  place  

 

8  =  space  

 

space   =  no time  

 

........  its a matrix sign 

can  you get the rhyme 

 

 

:)

 

 

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jupiter said:

  

 ... i know  , ... it   happens to everybody  ,   maybe it was just quick writing  mistake  ,  you were not thinking at that moment  so you didnt see it  ... or maybe  it was because there was message from another place 

 

4+7 = 11 

7+4 = 11

 

11    =  8

 

8 =  loop cycle in a  matrix 

 

 

11+ 8  = 19

1 + 9   =  10

10-8   =  2 

2 x 10 = 20 

20 -9  = 11

 

11 = 8 

 

 

8 =  loop cycle in a  matrix 

 

loop cycle in a matrix  =  time 

 

time  =  0 

 

0 = space

 

space =  infinity 

 

infinity = energy

 

energy  = 0 

 

0 =  8

 

everyday = 8 - 1 =  7 

 

8 =  11 

 

11 =  place  

 

8  =  space  

 

space   =  no time  

 

........  its a matrix sign 

can  you get the rhyme 

 

 

:)

 

 

i am aware that this is the MATRIX....

My parents created ISLAM for me to follow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jupiter said:

  

 ... i know  , ... it   happens to everybody  ,   maybe it was just quick writing  mistake  ,  you were not thinking at that moment  so you didnt see it  ... or maybe  it was because there was message from another place 

 

4+7 = 11 

7+4 = 11

 

11    =  8

 

8 =  loop cycle in a  matrix 

 

 

11+ 8  = 19

1 + 9   =  10

10-8   =  2 

2 x 10 = 20 

20 -9  = 11

 

11 = 8 

 

 

8 =  loop cycle in a  matrix 

 

loop cycle in a matrix  =  time 

 

time  =  0 

 

0 = space

 

space =  infinity 

 

infinity = energy

 

energy  = 0 

 

0 =  8

 

everyday = 8 - 1 =  7 

 

8 =  11 

 

11 =  place  

 

8  =  space  

 

space   =  no time  

 

........  its a matrix sign 

can  you get the rhyme 

 

 

:)

 

 

it is actually 888 74

 

it slipped my mind that 74  = 11

 

so that's my complete dob coded in the kalima.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

i am aware that this is the MATRIX....

My parents created ISLAM for me to follow.

.. it  could be the  reason why there is your adress , 

..... did you ask your parents  ? ....

... and even your  grandparents could know what was before that .

 

...  since i found about Matrix ,  it came impossible to follow because of microwindows updates  and too many advertisers   ,...  am  thinking  that it  cannot go on anymore ..  because  it is doing same thing all the time , ... like a digital  printing bank program disc in broken dj-cdplayer  owned by foreign extraterrestrial  corporation ,..... people are nowdays  protesting against agent Smiths ,.... its time to get out of script  , ..    we have to change it .   

Morpheus  was right about it 

agent James Blond will eventually stay without diesel oil 

Neo will be New Leader  

 

 

 

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jupiter said:

.. it  could be the  reason why there is your adress , 

..... did you ask your parents  ? ....

... and even your  grandparents could know what was before that .

 

...  since i found about Matrix ,  it came impossible to follow because of microwindows updates  and too many advertisers   ,...  am  thinking  that it  cannot go on anymore ..  because  it is doing same thing all the time , ... like a digital  printing bank program disc in broken dj-cdplayer  owned by foreign extraterrestrial  corporation ,..... people are nowdays  protesting against agent Smiths ,.... its time to get out of script  , ..    we have to change it .   

Morpheus  was right about it 

agent James Blond will eventually stay without diesel oil 

Neo will be New Leader  

 

 

 

my grandparents have passed on.

 

my memories tell me that the matrix is there for a good reason...without it many will suffer....this is my programming speaking...

 

i have seen the matrix movies many times over...i do think that there is a sense of freedom without the matrix...maybe im wrong...

 

im not sure what to think.. too much programming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

i get programmed every loop.

but do you  know under which product brand company they have programmed you ? ... or what is operating system , does it  have proper  updates  or should be completely replaced ? 

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jupiter said:

but do you  know under which product brand company they have programmed you ? ... or what is operating system , does it  have proper  updates  or should be completely replaced ? 

i am talking about mind programming...are you referring to the same?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, well, I am sorry. I had decided not to get involved in other threads, but this is.. Well. Changed my mind. I can assure you that you are not living in the Matrix. I can also assure you that Islam was not created by your parents. It gets difficult to determine, after reading most of the last posts, who is trying to pull who's leg here right? If any. For some reason, after reading all of this, It just reminds me of this old track that was popular once upon a time. Maybe you guys will like it. Lets jam right? Have a nice day!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Yes, well, I am sorry. I had decided not to get involved in other threads, but this is.. Well. Changed my mind. I can assure you that you are not living in the Matrix. I can also assure you that Islam was not created by your parents. It gets difficult to determine, after reading most of the last posts, who is trying to pull who's leg here right? If any. For some reason, after reading all of this, It just reminds me of this old track that was popular once upon a time. Maybe you guys will like it. Lets jam right? Have a nice day!

 

 

seems like you are still on the surface level.....

 

i can assure you that my decodings on the koran are correct and precise.

 

i did find my name/dob/street name/and house number in the koran..and also my full dob in the opening line of the koran

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surface level? And you know this how exactly? Because I do not believe what you believe? 

 

You know what's funny? I bought this apartment years ago. Yeah, I left. But, it was number 19. I was living there when these Muslims tried to kill me on the street, because I had gotten into an argument with a Muslim guy, who asked me if I wanted to invest my money in his trailer full of weed plants. Which is illegal. Apparently discussing things in a civilized manner was beyond their capabilities. Violence seemed to be their tool of choice. Let me ask you something: Do you support sharia law?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Surface level? And you know this how exactly? Because I do not believe what you believe? 

 

You know what's funny? I bought this apartment years ago. Yeah, I left. But, it was number 19. I was living there when these Muslims tried to kill me on the street, because I had gotten into an argument with a Muslim guy, who asked me if I wanted to invest my money in his trailer full of weed plants. Which is illegal. Apparently discussing things in a civilized manner was beyond their capabilities. Violence seemed to be their tool of choice. Let me ask you something: Do you support sharia law?

i am not that much of a practising muslim...so i cant say wether  i support it or not...

 

what do you know about the number 19?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

   

On 3/26/2021 at 5:29 PM, Kais_1 said:

i am talking about mind programming...are you referring to the same?

.. i am reffering to same , ... i can assume  that you feel there is certain surround  environment pressure applied on your mind and your mind gets affected by such operating system radiation ,

almost all nowdays operating systems are  blackmailing human mind ,

and actually blackmailing is invented by gangsta business .

Its a criminal organization  business implementation through global digitalization ,

its a product like carrot for a donkey , product is  in very atractive and  excellent package operating microsoftly and very microsmooth . It gets the donkey to do all the work . 

but before they wrote all the todays digital codes  and stories on digital discs  to provide  commands and orders to a robot , ...

before such appearance of digital medium  all those codes used to be written in a books  ,

and robots were getting all commands and orders from the books ,  ... and generally most robots are programmed to be slaves  and sacrifices  while  some think they are here  to live in Pyramid and surf on great slavery operating system and exploitation of working class labour  ,

some think they are here to be United Slavowners in Fuckingthem Palaces , very important higher class criminal oligarchy genetically prior which will give commands and orders to others , and all others are here to be their castle servants and sex slaves .

.. Ofcourse  someone else who wrote that program would make private profit out of it  while all programmed  robots will be screwed . 

And then there will be only making profits those few who wrote such programming , and then them few will be owning  this planet , this planet will become their private property  and all humanity will become robots and be enslaved as robots needed to be  slaves  to follow someone elses orders and commands  , i mean all humans will become  marionettes ( because it was written and ordered by Someones Elses Private Windows Matrix Book )  .

its like automatic windows configuration with prepaid political interpretation ,

, and  your mind starts to have to do things not related to things you wanna and can do , .....  

  i also  understand and know  that behind every programming there is  certain programming language and  program purpose  as  concept to achieve  as someones elses private interest target and   strategy  .

Its a commercial product , well advertised and designed to screw the customer and gain someone elses private interest  , 

do you feel you are product or becoming product too ?  .. or are you looking for way out of Matrix  ?

 

 

 

 

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Kais_1 said:

i am not that much of a practising muslim...so i cant say wether  i support it or not...

 

what do you know about the number 19?

Number 19? Well, I have known about this for quite some time:

http://www.mesacc.edu/~thoqh49081/handouts/19.html#:~:text=God's name in Arabic%2C 'Allah,118123 or 19 x 6217.

 

And this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:19_(number)#Islam%3A_%2319_in_Qur'an

 

So, apparently, number 19 refers to God and Jesus according to certain sources. Kinda funny. I had this whole thing with 11 and 38, you know? Like in Star Wars man. 

 

Jedis man... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Surface level? And you know this how exactly? Because I do not believe what you believe? 

 

You know what's funny? I bought this apartment years ago. Yeah, I left. But, it was number 19. I was living there when these Muslims tried to kill me on the street, because I had gotten into an argument with a Muslim guy, who asked me if I wanted to invest my money in his trailer full of weed plants. Which is illegal. Apparently discussing things in a civilized manner was beyond their capabilities. Violence seemed to be their tool of choice. Let me ask you something: Do you support sharia law?

... you are lucky ,  because NATO is protecting drug dealers and terrorists , and those holy  saudi oil sharia laws are very holy religious just like holy vatican nazis.  Its all same criminal empire business company  packed in different package , attacking people  , stealing other peoples properties and occupying other peoples lands .

And after those violent muslim narcodealers and terrorists  attacked you  and if you tried to protect yourself or if you try to protect your children , then  NATO would drop uranium bombs on you and say that you started agression against muslims and then NATO and international Nato allies will accuse you for genocide against Muslims , .. and then plenty George Soros-Rothschild  nongovernment organizations will see there their idiotic career business oportunity running multibilion budget nongovernment peace humanitarian projects by office siting and  acussing you of genocide .

and by Pentagon order hollywod producer Harvey Weinstein will make war movies presenting you as warcriminal ,

and police and army which tried to protect you will end up in lifetime prison as guilty , while those muslim narcodealers who attacked you will form ISIS Narco State and have their own private military raping european children  in middle of Europe .

 You wiill be guilty because NATO criminal empire will make you look as bad guy while  actually you were attacked by muslims and you are victim .

Do you remember how in american movies Native Indians are criminals  ... and drunk cowbays with guns shooting around  are good guys .

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Number 19? Well, I have known about this for quite some time:

http://www.mesacc.edu/~thoqh49081/handouts/19.html#:~:text=God's name in Arabic%2C 'Allah,118123 or 19 x 6217.

 

And this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:19_(number)#Islam%3A_%2319_in_Qur'an

 

So, apparently, number 19 refers to God and Jesus according to certain sources. Kinda funny. I had this whole thing with 11 and 38, you know? Like in Star Wars man. 

 

Jedis man... 

i found the word JEDI 50 in the opening lines of the koran.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Kais_1 said:

i found the word JEDI 50 in the opening lines of the koran.

Aha. Well, you are not understanding what I am communicating to you. I will leave you with a wonderful true story, happened some months ago. This guy showed up here with his friend, supposedly coming to help out. They turned out to be weed junkies, constantly smoking. Really seems to mess up peoples mind, but anyway. I, one day, explain to this guy that certain individuals had stolen from me in the past and I do not appreciate behavior like that. He listens. He leaves some time later and steals both my flashlights. He is messaged about it, but he doesn't reply. So, I walk around here and decide to say that he will be going back to Barcelona, take a bunch of drugs and become psychotic. Another guy arrives here and I tell him I really, really want a  fisherman's hat. You know? One of those beany type things? So, suddenly, completely unannounced that guy that left shows up here again, completely out of his fucking mind, telling us he had been using meth and cocaine. He stays here a couple of days, staring at trees, completely out of reality, until people bring him back to a bus station so he can go back home. But, he forgot his fisherman's hat. Which is now mine. I am actually wearing it in a video I posted in my fantastic thread. I usually don't say much about other people.... But sometimes, I do. Have a nice day...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Aha. Well, you are not understanding what I am communicating to you. I will leave you with a wonderful true story, happened some months ago. This guy showed up here with his friend, supposedly coming to help out. They turned out to be weed junkies, constantly smoking. Really seems to mess up peoples mind, but anyway. I, one day, explain to this guy that certain individuals had stolen from me in the past and I do not appreciate behavior like that. He listens. He leaves some time later and steals both my flashlights. He is messaged about it, but he doesn't reply. So, I walk around here and decide to say that he will be going back to Barcelona, take a bunch of drugs and become psychotic. Another guy arrives here and I tell him I really, really want a  fisherman's hat. You know? One of those beany type things? So, suddenly, completely unannounced that guy that left shows up here again, completely out of his fucking mind, telling us he had been using meth and cocaine. He stays here a couple of days, staring at trees, completely out of reality, until people bring him back to a bus station so he can go back home. But, he forgot his fisherman's hat. Which is now mine. I am actually wearing it in a video I posted in my fantastic thread. I usually don't say much about other people.... But sometimes, I do. Have a nice day...

would you be trying to derail this thread?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

No, look up the other meaning of 19. I am sure you'll love it there. OVER AND OUT. 

i have come across the number 19 many times over in my years of research..

 

over it is 19 from the Koran.

 

submission.org and rashad khalifa made a cult about it...called the submitters.

 

my programming tells me there is no difference between heaven and hell...just that the people in heaven are asleep....

 

when i say asleep they are totally asleep...totally hypnotised to the system and laws.

 

hell is for those who are awake...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...