Why am i coded into Quranic scriptures?

800px-Ptah_standing.svg.png

Ptah is generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin, contained in a shroud sticking to the skin, wearing the divine beard, and holding a sceptre combining three powerful symbols of ancient Egyptian religion:

The Was sceptre

The sign of life, Ankh

The Djed pillar

Green skin.....father....god...

is this god actually a reptilian???

Osiris was green too...

Osiris is represented in his most developed form of iconography wearing the Atef crown, which is similar to the White crown of Upper Egypt, but with the addition of two curling ostrich feathers at each side. He also carries the crook and flail. The crook is thought to represent Osiris as a shepherd god. The symbolism of the flail is more uncertain with shepherds whip, fly-whisk, or association with the god Andjety of the ninth nome of Lower Egypt proposed.[11]
He was commonly depicted as a pharaoh with a complexion of either green (the color of rebirth) or black (alluding to the fertility of the Nile floodplain) in mummiform (wearing the trappings of mummification from chest downward).[23]

800px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

The name "al-Khiḍr" shares exactly the same triliteral root as the Arabic al-akhḍar or al-khaḍra, a root found in several Semitic languages meaning "green" or "verdant" (as in al-Qubbah al-Khaḍrā’ or the Green Dome). Therefore, the meaning of the name has traditionally been taken to be "the Green One" or "the Verdant One". Some contemporary scholars have disagreed with this assessment;[18] however some others point to a possible reference to the Mesopotamian figure Utnapishtim from the Epic of Gilgamesh through the Arabization of his nickname, "Hasisatra".[19] According to another view, the name Khidr is not an Arabic variant or an abbreviation of Hasisatra, but it may have been derived from the name of the Canaanite god Kothar-wa-Khasis[20][21] and later it may have been assimilated to the Arabic "al-akhḍar".[22]

Khidr.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

12 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

green (the color of rebirth) 

anyone know why it is green?

Probably because of relation to nature, when spring has sprung and plants are reborn they are green. Spring is rebirth.

4 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Probably because of relation to nature, when spring has sprung and plants are reborn they are green. Spring is rebirth.

so not reptilian then?

1 hour ago, Kais_1 said:

so not reptilian then?

Maybe. Occult symbology usually has many levels so I won't discount the reptillian idea, many cultures do have legends of reptile beings. It may have something to do with it.

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Maybe. Occult symbology usually has many levels so I won't discount the reptillian idea, many cultures do have legends of reptile beings. It may have something to do with it.

both Osiris and Ptah are shown as green skinned.

according to wiki it means the colour of rebirth as in spring.

i have actually seen a reptilian when i was a teenager....

the worship of snakes goes way back, right to the very first religions.

therefore i rekon it is reptilian.

31 minutes ago, Kais_1 said:

the worship of snakes goes way back, right to the very first religions.

Agreed and look at the snake symbology at the Vatican, and the word Vatican translates to 'divining serpent' Bill Cooper traced the conspiracy back to the Brotherhood of the Snake (or serpent) and theres Dagobert from the Merovingian line said to be half descended from a reptillian being - the Queen traces her lineage to them.

There is definitely a snake/reptillian theme.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

the earliest temple " GOBLEKI TEPE" shows a pillar which has cranes and serpent's, i think there is a bull too...

this could be why surah najm states 3 cranes. crane being the female god and bull being the male god.

p02.jpg

Edited by Kais_1

I relate the Bull to Baal and Baal to evil. Baal is often represented as a bull and so is Moloch. They used to sacrifice children in fire to Moloch.

They do say Satanism is the oldest religion and if Baal and Moloch are representative of the so known Satan then your picture shows it is a very old religion. Its all a bit confusing for me at the minute, I've read, and its been proved to me, Hell is not real, no basis in scripture, Satan is not real, no basis in scripture, Lucifer is not real, no basis in scripture - so who is the devil, who are these Satanists and Luciferians communicating with??

Moloch

Moloch.jpg

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

I relate the Bull to Baal and Baal to evil. Baal is often represented as a bull and so is Moloch. They used to sacrifice children in fire to Moloch.

They do say Satanism is the oldest religion and if Baal and Moloch are representative of the so known Satan then your picture shows it is a very old religion. Its all a bit confusing for me at the minute, I've read, and its been proved to me, Hell is not real, no basis in scripture, Satan is not real, no basis in scripture, Lucifer is not real, no basis in scripture - so who is the devil, who are these Satanists and Luciferians communicating with??

Moloch

Moloch.jpg

Sophia and yaldabaoth

the devil and his mother

• 2 weeks later...

what am i supposed to do....how do i carry on with Islam and my salah...

do i just ignore the fact..

if so then i am lying to myself...

if i stop everything Islamic then that's a sin..

any words of advice appreciated...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 6:04 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Being Islamic is confining yourself into a dark tight airless box, filled with cobras and vipers.

Not for the weakest and most vulnerable of society:

Not for the toddlers that were saved from the common tradition of female 'post-birth abortions' via burying them alive, in pagan dominated Arabia. 

Not for the women who suddenly had rights of ownership and inheritance, that the west only started allowing very recently. 

Not for young girls and women who could not be married off against their consent anymore. When did the 'royals' stop their forced arranged marriages again? What about other cultures? Who can compete? 

Not for the slaves who suddenly had rights and were encouraged to be not only freed, but also married. According to Islam, a slave who had a pure heart is more desirable for marriage, than a free woman who is a bad person. When did the west and elsewhere, start respecting and treating slaves as equals? 

Not for the average Jill and Joe, who were now encouraged to clean with water their exposed skin and hair 5 times a day, and at least have a shower or bath once a week. (and each time they had sex). I remember reading accounts of the cream of the cream of western society, not so long ago, bathing once a year, and using perfume to cover the stink. (I can go into other Hygiene practices that Islam taught 1400 years ago, which Europeans only started doing en Masse in the 90s, like women removing hair from their legs and other vital areas. Maybe one day the other non Islamic cultures will catch up to the importance of using water to clean ones bum.) 

Not for the members of races that were looked down upon, who were now treated as humans again. People were judged by their actions, and not the color of skin. 1400 years ago. No race supremacy whatsoever, delivered by the messenger of God. 

Not for victims of financial fraud, like interest based debt slavery, who were not allowed in Islam. 

Not for people accused of adultery, who now needed 4 witnesses to be accused. (that's basically impossible, in other words) 

Not for the poor and neglected, as this prophet and God makes compassion and Merci the headline of every action and the intro sentence of every chapter of the Quran, except one. 

Of course charity is a "pillar", of Islam. Especially secret charity without expectation of any return from the person who received.

Not the orphans, as Islam kind of has an obsession with helping them, and giving them their rights - especially what concerns their inheritance and avoiding their sexual exploitation. BTW, the verse in the Quran that talks about ".. then 'marry' one or two or three or four" starts off with (I paraphrase) "if you fear that you might be tempted to approach the orphan under your protection.. then marry 1,2,3 or 4, but leave the orphan alone!". In other words, if you are horny, go fuck a tree, but leave the kids alone! 

Not for people who were deceived to think that statues actually could save them, and needed to be worshiped. 

Not for women and children who suffered from domestic abuse through daddy coming home drunk at night. 

Not for the rich, who saw their ruler have access to all the money, and still lived humbly, like everyone else, without hoarding or making his relatives rich. He was their example. 

Not for the poor, who were treated as equals and prayed side by side with the rich.

The biggest trap people fall into, is that they don't differentiate between some douche bag piece of shit mofos who might call themselves Muslim, and the religion of Islam. 

The religion of Islam is based on books, not people. And the books other than the Quran are not all actually things the prophet said. Obviously.

So Islam is an Arabic word that has the same root as peace. Salam in Arabic anf shalom in Hebrew. At the same time it is used to express surrender. Surrendering to the truth, to the peace, to the light, to the just, to the generous, to the great, to the vast,.. These are all some of the names of God in Islam. 

Peace 

PS: I hope that whoever read this, learned something new about the second biggest world religion, with almost 2 billion members. Of course most of them don't know this themselves, but that's another story. What I listed above is all pretty non controversial, and quite factually part of the Quran, as well as agreed upon history. Thanks 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The 4 KULs from the end of the KORAN

Actually it is CUL 4 CULS

= 333

as there is 4 verses also starting with CUL... 4 x 3 = 12 , 2+1 =3 or 12/24

i saw something amazing last night..

CLU CLUX CLAN

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org en.wikipedia.org

CLU = 333

333 x 4 = 1332

1332 = MW / 3 = 444 / 2 = 222

MW = Found throughout the Koran

to decode this i am using a formula that was probably the first method of coding created by Pythagorean Theorem

Surah Ikhlas, An-Nas, Falaq and Kafiroun are commonly referred together the four Quls as they begin with the word Qul. These 4 surahs are between 4-6 ayats (lines) long, and among the shortest surahs in the entire Quran and relatively easy to memorize. Below are the transliteration and English translation of the Quls:

Chapter 112 – Surat Al-Ikhlas ( The Purity )

”Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul Huwa-llahu ‘Ahad
Allahus-Samad
Lam Yalid Wa Lam Yulad
Walam Yakul-La-Hu-Kufuwan ‘Ahad “

“ Say: He is Allah,(the) One, Allahus-Samad ( The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks ). He begets not, nor was He begotten; And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”

Chapter 114 – Surah An-Nas (Mankind)

”Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbin-Nas
Malikin-Nas
Ilahin-Nas
Min-Sharril-Waswasil-Khan-Nas
Al-Ladhi Yuwas-wisu Fee Sudurin-Nas
Mina Al-Jinnati Wan-Nas “

“ Say: I seek refuge with (Allah ) the lord of mankind, The King of mankind, The Ilah ( God ) of mankind, From the evil of the whisperer ( devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) , who withdraws ( from his whispering in one’s heart after one remembers Allah ), Who whispers in the breasts of mankind , Of jinns and men.”

Chapter 113 – Surah Al-Falaq (Dawn)

” Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul ‘A’udhu Bi-Rabbil-Falaq
Min Sharri Ma Khalaq
Wa Min Sharri Ghasiqin ‘Idha Waqab
Wa Min Sharri-Naffathati Fil-‘Uqadi
Wa Min Sharri Hasidin ‘Idha Hasad “

” Say : I seek refuge with ( Allah ) the Lord of the daybreak, From the evil of what He has created; And from the evil of the darkening ( night ) as it comes with its darkness; ( or the moon as it sets or goes away ). And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots, And from the evil of the envier when he envies. “

Chapter 109 – Surah Al-Kafiroun (The Unbeliever)

” Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
Qul ya ayyuhal-Kafiroun
La ‘a-budu ma ta’-bu-doun
Wa la antum ‘abidouna ma ‘a-bud
Wa la ana ‘abidum-ma ‘abadttum
Wa la antum ‘abiduna ma ‘a-bud
Lakum deenukum wa li-ya deen “

“ Say: O Al-Kafiroun ( disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc )! I worship not that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship. And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping. Nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism). “

Weedo:

"The biggest trap people fall into, is that they don't differentiate between some douche bag piece of shit mofos who might call themselves Muslim, and the religion of Islam. "

Truest thing I've read today. 

So many shills or fakes who label themselves as Muslims. 

I always tell others do their own unbiased research whether it is Islam or Christianity or whatever other religion. 

The times that are ahead of us will be very testing. Belief in the Creator is minimal requirment to have the capacity to get through it, remain positive and not to let fear overwhelm you.

It is almost miraculous what strength can be gained at the right time to overcome an obstacle which would otherwise seem impossible just by having a positive mindset, knowing the Creator (The Infinite) is watching over you. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 9:04 PM, Azy said:

Weedo:

"The biggest trap people fall into, is that they don't differentiate between some douche bag piece of shit mofos who might call themselves Muslim, and the religion of Islam. "

Truest thing I've read today. 

So many shills or fakes who label themselves as Muslims. 

I always tell others do their own unbiased research whether it is Islam or Christianity or whatever other religion. 

The times that are ahead of us will be very testing. Belief in the Creator is minimal requirment to have the capacity to get through it, remain positive and not to let fear overwhelm you.

It is almost miraculous what strength can be gained at the right time to overcome an obstacle which would otherwise seem impossible just by having a positive mindset, knowing the Creator (The Infinite) is watching over you. 

Do you disagree with my postings?

21 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

Do you disagree with my postings?

No sure what your posts are talking about and how you came up with the method you are using.

Here is a tip: