BLUE PILL PEOPLE - for relatives, friends & neighbours who fail to see the hoax

ink

For Finder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this video below is fucking brilliant. Pretty much sums it all up in 2min 10 sec. You may want to use it as educational aid for the brainwashed with a short attention span.

hooktube.com/watch?v=dC_lZLzCrOI

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

I tried to made a Red Pill thread the other day and kept getting the blocked page.

I always have people start at the Tavistock Institute.

The current status of Icke forum being hacked won't allow me to post this link so you will need to search it.

Educate-yourself dot org Tavistock the best kept secret.

After Tavistock I advise people of project Paperclip.

Those are two key elements to aid in the awakening. The US military never actually defeated the Nazi regime, it was also in America the whole time under everyones nose disguised as a banking system and an "intelligence" agency with bush sr as director.

Another good one is Laurel canyon and the cia counter culture of the hippie era with hollywood and music industry with Dave McGowen. And Jay Dyer.

Basically exposes military involvement in creating that industry, with a military base being there in Laurel canyon.

For example, the doors, Jim Morrison's father was a Navy admiral.

Plus hollywood uses mk ultra on many of the young new talent and mk ultra is linked to project Paperclip.

Oh, also an important topic, Charlotte Iserbyt, she worked for the Dept of EDU under Reagan for two years and saw how they were destroying the education system with crap such as common core which she called communist core.

She wrote a book called, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

It takes much work and often depends how old they are. (Ime.)

Many people have been fed media for decades.

It's worse now than at any time in human history.  Smartphones and social media have injected the programming so deep it is almost impossible now to wake someone up by sending them a link or the copy of some document.  Their cognitive dissonance is not going to let them actually watch it or read it.

• Like 1

It's worse now than at any time in human history.  Smartphones and social media have injected the programming so deep it is almost impossible now to wake someone up by sending them a link or the copy of some document.  Their cognitive dissonance is not going to let them actually watch it or read it.

..For some reason quote has stopped working..

Yes it's worse now than even a decade ago. Sent people stuff.. "you watch too much YouTube conspiracy. " is what you get back from them.

If its longer than a minute they wont watch it.

I'm afraid that video will just make her think I mock her and the situation at the same time. Does not seem a good idea to share it. She is one of those who cannot be reasoned with. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about her it would be easier to dismiss entirely, than watching the repercussions of her  programming.

Actually, she shared a fact with me. Here it is. 50,000 more people died this year than last year. So what did they die of if corona isn't real, she asked.

Seems like I cannot share the pic. It was a graph from the office for national statistics - deaths registered weekly in england and wales - followed up by they wouldn't lie.

2 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I'm afraid that video will just make her think I mock her and the situation at the same time. Does not seem a good idea to share it. She is one of those who cannot be reasoned with. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about her it would be easier to dismiss entirely, than watching the repercussions of her  programming.

Actually, she shared a fact with me. Here it is. 50,000 more people died this year than last year. So what did they die of if corona isn't real, she asked.

Seems like I cannot share the pic. It was a graph from the office for national statistics - deaths registered weekly in england and wales - followed up by they wouldn't lie.

I think you might try getting up to date with as much of the actual data available, there was tons of stuff here before the crash but office for national statistics, WHO and stuff like that (other peeps may have a better list of sources). Sources that her trusted media quote inappropriately but importantly, sources that are the same or equivalent to her usual inputs. It's hard work but some people are worth it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

Sounds like what has been said a few times elsewhere and I have had this from some too.

My answer was - 2017-18 month on month was almost as bad as it is this year, and '99 & 2000 were worse years on overall mortality rate despite population being lower then than now!

I added that they should look this up for themselves and also look at the annual average for global flu stats and also realise that approx 1.5 million die globally from TB - no pandemic there!

Not to mention that in the US 250K die each year from medical mistakes and around 240K die from actually following prescriptions to the letter which is just under 1/2 million deaths each year from medical intervention, which is shocking in itself. extrapolated out this would equate to over 5 million global deaths caused annually by the medical profession although it could be argued that in the 3rd world medical access may be less. I say dont forget about bill and melinda! have spent significant time there!

If you look up studies on the history of mortality rates during doctors strikes at hospitals the increase in mortality is around 35% - read that years ago and I believe it was John-Ioannidis was involved but wasnt at stamford at the time. he also has conducted meta studies re: oncological treatments and found that better to not go to hospital as mortality rate is increased.

The trouble with most people is that they do not suspect deceit - so not looked for and that is their greatest mistake!

Unfortunately media.gov propagates shite without relativity. ie no true comparison

My respect for UKColumn grows with each visit which is mon, wed and fri at 1pm for the facts presented as news

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news-archive - starting with the bill gates Gavi newsreel might be a good place to start to see money play

Edited by zarkov
omission
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

Like SuperstarNeilC was saying in another thread, the Cabal do these things to force awakening. Unfortunately it takes even worse measures for some to awake.

And sometimes it's not even the Cabal who do it, it can happen to some people based on their own decisions that get them in a bind such as what happened to me. I was basically too greedy and knocked myself down and had a massive awakening as a result. But the 2008 real estate crash and bail outs also aided my awakening, along with Alex jonestown and Ron Paul.

5 hours ago, - TZC - said:

The answer to that is the 5G/ventilator combo.  Of course, coming out with that as a one-liner isn't gonna be too convincing ?

What you need to do to start with is show her that there is a new disease that is being observed by doctors and that is being treated incorrectly.  Show here this video:

Then you need to get her to read this document: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

That shows that there has been research into the biological effects of millimetre radiation, and the key observations are a reduction in red blood cell count and haemoglobin level, and negative effect on tissue respiration.  That would certainly account for the symptoms the doctor describes.

Non of the above is conspiracy material.  If anyone was to suggest that document may be fake... well, it is an extract of a much longer document that can be downloaded directly from the CIA's website: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B01125R000300120005-6.pdf, so if they think the CIA are putting out fake research, well that would make them a conspiracy theorist themselves! ?

5 hours ago, Asmallperson said:

I find it interesting that people who think Hollywood is part of the satanic elite use themes and symbols from the films it produces.

A master mason said this is pretty good analysis of symbolism in movies etc.

"Esoteric Hollywood:: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film" by Jay Dyer

8 hours ago, Asmallperson said:

I find it interesting that people who think Hollywood is part of the satanic elite use themes and symbols from the films it produces.

Well, lol, I'm in the states, born here, so I've seen it my entire life and once I woke up I have had a lot of time to think about my life pre and post awakening and if you don't think Hollywood uses symbols then you are either working for them or you are not "woke" yet.

That's all they do is program the population using symbols, colors, shapes, and frequency, and Hollywood is one of the main reasons why humanity have gotten so out of whack. People don't realize how important the subconscious mind is, but how vulnerable it is.

Like Men in Black for example with Will Smith. If you have ever seen any interviews of Will Smith and his son together, he is always trying to kiss his son on the mouth. His son is like 15 or 17 years of age, it's just a little weird. In addition to that, Will and his wife Jada have programmed their son to wear strange dresses and skirts with shorts under them. A lot of hollywood "stars" have destroyed their own kids with gender confusion.

Like Charlize theron, she adopts a black baby boy and has been putting him in a dress. That woman is a nutcase.

Ok so the movie Men in Black, it's about aliens and throughout the movie they keep saying that the planet they need to save is on Orion's belt. Hollywood are always putting emphasis on the Orion constellation, why? Because that's where they are from! And they throw it in everyone's face because they know that most people are so unevolved and in such a small world in their head that they won't believe it.

The last Men in Black movie, it might have been three or four, they had a black girls getting close to a white guy. Hollywood are also mixing up everyone elses ethnic lineage, while the old families such as rothschild, windsor, goldsmith, etc are bredding with each other to keep the power concentrated within the 12 old bloodlines.

Here, this guy was thrown off a bridge shortly after he posted this video, and of course the coroner marked his death as suicide.

@Messenger

@scowie

So, it took a Smallperson provocation to have the two of you to take the bait and start posting the info that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread, but everything to do with the Smallperson unsolicited turn of direction of this discussion? Next time stay aware and spot the troll instead of taking their bait inviting you and the whole discussion to go elsewhere.

Exactly what do the orion, the egyptian pyramids and the paedophiles in Hollywood as well as a nurse report from NYC ICU have to do with the humorous video and its content that makes the topic of this thread?

If you wish to discuss these entirely unrelated to this thread subjects of yours, start a new thread dedicated specifically to those subjects. I have absolutely nothing against it. But this is my thread, and I am informing you that either you stick to its topic or leave this thread.   

11 hours ago, Finder said:

@Messenger

@scowie

So, it took a Smallperson provocation to have the two of you to take the bait and start posting the info that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread, but everything to do with the Smallperson unsolicited turn of direction of this discussion? Next time stay aware and spot the troll instead of taking their bait inviting you and the whole discussion to go elsewhere.

Exactly what do the orion, the egyptian pyramids and the paedophiles in Hollywood as well as a nurse report from NYC ICU have to do with the humorous video and its content that makes the topic of this thread?

If you wish to discuss these entirely unrelated to this thread subjects of yours, start a new thread dedicated specifically to those subjects. I have absolutely nothing against it. But this is my thread, and I am informing you that either you stick to its topic or leave this thread.   

LOL, I'm not trolling anyone. Sorry I thought this was Ink's thread. My apologies.

I posted that content though to help people wake up to the bigger picture, sounds like you are afraid of it and actually trying to keep people ignorant.

14 hours ago, Messenger said:

I posted that content though to help people wake up to the bigger picture, sounds like you are afraid of it and actually trying to keep people ignorant.

Nobody can keep people ignorant except people themselves. Ignorance is a choice and awareness is a choice. I am aware of the bigger picture, but this thread is meant to be uplifting, light and humorous. As for your groundless accusations of me resisting the big pic out of fear, isn't it ironic that the accusation is coming from someone who deliberately chose not to be attentive and aware enough himself to read the very first post of this thread and watch the first video that is only 2min long that makes the main point of this thread?

Interesting, isn't it?

It would be polite, responsible and appropriate of you if you posted your content in the matching your topic thread of this forum e.g. "it makes sense why they now show us" or "having some problems with family members and need some advice" or "corona virus mega thread"?  Or you just chose to be ignorant of the very existence of these threads?

I am not against your content, I am only against it being posted in the wrong place which is this thread. You are changing its direction and its intended mood.

You seem to rotate the same topic of yours on other threads too, regardless of what these threads are about. Why don't you start your own topic and enlighten away everyone who cares to bath in it there? Why barge into other threads where you demonstrate your very own intended or innocent ignorance of what the given thread is meant to broadcast? Wake up to your own intentions and unconsciousness before you make your un-grounded statement about the ignorance of another, ok? 

Finder, sorry for missing the first post, I actually saw the video and posts by other members and that's what promted me to remember the pyramids all lining up.

Everything connects to each topic somehow which is why I post stuff that may seem random but is not.

I will stay out of your thread from now on.

9 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

Bill Cooper said it best: "If someone is not open to an idea, no amount of evidence will convince them."

It's a sods law. When I know something good and I don't tell people, even trying to bluff them so that they'll go away, they want to know...because they instinctly, on a telepathic level, know that I have the key. :classic_rolleyes:

“What's normal with COVID-19?
Nothing.”

Anthony T Hincks

“Is COVID-19 selective in its attack? Does it go by race and color? Does it depend on your diet and proteins? Does it hate the really cold places and those with really high humidity & high daily temperatures?

Interesting questions when we look at the daily figures.

If it was from a wet market, as claimed by some pundits, why hasn't it happened in other parts of the world? (excluding MERS)
It's a 92% match to the coronavirus in 'Horsehoe' bats, so what happened to the other odd 8% and is it on the bats side or the covid-19's side? Because depending on which side the missing 8% is, makes for interesting speculation as to the origin of the virus.”

Anthony T Hincks

Edited by Finder