1 hour ago, Asmallperson said:

Look at you little people trying to gang up on me. Bunch of 40yr old virgins probably.

What's wrong with being a 40yr old virgin ,,?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The tactics of psyOp shills.   1. Belittling valid points, that happen to be a soft spot for the subject they specialize in.    2. When they are losing an argument, they often reso

Arguing whilst clearly having been too idle to read links / watch videos of information provided.   Hopping around opening multiple threads with a single sentence.   Claiming direc

? says one.   Your cover is blown, you might as well upload your instruction manual PDF from 77.

1 hour ago, motleyhoo said:

I don't engage with them at all, because they don't come here to "engage", they come here to disrupt our activities.  The best ammunition against trolls and shills is to ignore them from the start, as if they do not exist.

Yep ,, good and interesting points ,,

And one has to factor in so many things when assessing someone from the typed message only ,, ie forums and social media platforms ,,

Are they a shill or a troll? Are they just an angry person ,,? Are they having an awakening which can make people feel very unstable for a while ,, ?

Or are they being paid to discredit David and his readers.

Or ,, something else!

Mostly I ignore trollish and shillish behaviour ,, because it's so obvious ,,

And ,, on an energy/energetic level ,, you can tell the good eggs from the bad eggs ,, (sometimes) ,, ?

• Like 1

@Asmallperson

Aren't you that person who is connected to everyone and everything? errn....GrayPhil

You sounds similar....a tad funny.

As for zoom, I don't own a webcam.

Wary of even transmitting my voice via voip these days. Halifax started to use voice ID for verification purpose. What with free sound editing software, you could easily make up whatever words you need. 

7 hours ago, Asmallperson said:

Doesnt work like that. Its all about higher vibration bro

Actually from what I have heard from Dr. Jere Rivera Dugenio is that we oscillate.

He talks about it in this podcast, but I suggest watching the other video for a preface because he talks about quantum access technology and scalar crystalline plasma tech which he says is reversing cell damage using electromagnetic energy, which I believe is what the Nazi's were using for age regression. There are a few people who claimed that josef mengele, and some of his buddies, used some age regression tech and that he was actually living in NY some years later after WWII, like many years later to where he would have been much older but instead he was younger.

This one is pretty awesome, he talks about taking some classified tech from DARPA. I found one years ago that was even mor amazing than these two but it was deleted from youtube some time later after I posted it on another forum, around the end of 2018, and I wasn't able to download it at the time and missed it.

https://youtu.be/uoO75dktFOo

Same vid different link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoO75dktFOo

7 hours ago, MrA said:

Re : flat earth 

I havent ever seen anyone put this point across so I will give it a go

If this planet is a disc and essentially flat , then does that mean all the other planets and stars are as well ? 

Because if they are , that means they are all turned very neatly on their side pointing the flat face right at us 

Because they appear as circular round objects through a telescope 

So are all the discs facing this disc perfectly to make them appear as globes ? 

IDK why I bother sometimes 

MrA, those are some good points for questioning the flat Earth claims. Watch the flat Earthers fumble trying to explain it. Notice how the member I replied to giving him some interesting points, he has yet to respond to my post.

All the other planets, IF they were flat discs, then how could a person in say CA looking through a telescope see the same star or planet as a person in NY looking through a telescope but with the star or planet looking different to each person?

Due to the curvature of the Earth the star or planet, say Mars since it's failry close and can be seen easily at certain times of the evening and year, but it would look slightly different to each person if viewed at the same time.

So person A in CA would call person B in NY and each would take a photo of Mars with a high powered camera and then compare the photo for differences, which there would be since each person would be photographing the planet from different angles.

If the planets were flat discs, they would give themselves away when being viewed by different locations from Earth.

I've looked into the Orion constellation several times because Hollywood are always putting it in movies, that whole, sending us a message like SuperstarNeilC and I briefly posted about earlier, and whenever I look into Orion I find out more pieces of the puzzle, like those three planets one of which is "Anu". That and I believe that Alpha Draconis or the Draco constellation is within Orion or very close to it. So if the Draco's are in control or reptilians, I think they are a mix, that would be where they are from, and the Draco constellation is shaped like a serpent.

This is the type of info they don't want people understanding which is why they keep people confined to such small stuff like TV shows and dividing people vs democrat vs republican, labour party vs whichever is the other one, and on.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:34 PM, motleyhoo said:

I don't engage with them at all, because they don't come here to "engage", they come here to disrupt our activities.  The best ammunition against trolls and shills is to ignore them from the start, as if they do not exist.

Exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 8:02 AM, Skittlez said:

1. Belittling valid points, that happen to be a soft spot for the subject they specialize in.

Or simply pretending.

2. When they are losing an argument, they often resort to name calling to embarrass their target.

And other belittling, mocking remarks having nothing to do with the meat of the topic which they must avoid.

3. Selective omission, tailor making their arguments by missing out important facts, and emphasising other points that are in their favour. 

Yes... and generally just making points up that would appear to favor their argument to our least critical thinkers.

4. Trying to disprove valid opinions similarly by cherrypicking the elements of their arguments.

Yep... while ignoring anything remotely relevant.

5. Using well known dishonest sources (MSM) to make their points.

And quoting them with the same conviction that is generally reserved for religious zealots.

6. Unable to take valid constructive criticism.

It is why they fail every time once you see the game.

Anymore tactics would be great to point out.

Crazy repetition of ridiculous, nonsensical idiocy. Then scream and whine about you not answering their dumbass questions  only designed to derail the thread. Casual readers get turned off by this apparent "arguing," even when it's nothing more than these babies whining over their own delusional idiocy.

This many times comes as a group attack from sock accounts or simply coordinated from lodge brothers. Many times high ranking people on staff are part of this.

Shills come in all shapes and sizes.

Any person who goes out of their way to protect the deep state by claiming that there isn't a deep state, is a shill.

Any person pushing flat Earth rubbish is either a shill, or they have been fooled.

A shill will usually point out grammatical errors in your post, or small technicalities in the info you have delivered as they grasp at straws to discredit you rather than address the actual topic you are trying to discuss or bring light to.

Shills can also simply be scared insecure men who don't want people to understand the bigger picture because they fear that an awakening would result in their livelihood coming to an end. Government employees for example.

Or...for example I ran into this one older lad on the Volvo forum who would constantly deny chemtrails, claiming that he was a pilot of many years and that those trails up in the sky are simply condensation from burned jet fuel. He would never acknowledge the numerous people at geoengineering watch dot org who have spoke about the barium and aluminum found in soil or hair samples taken all across the country.

Another guy claimed that he was a automotive technician but he would constantly call every topic I spoke about, "conspiracy theory". Oh which reminds me, he would adamantly defend the story that the Sandy Hook "school" "shooting" in CT actually happened the way the government and MSM claimed.

That's another one, shills are people who will always defend the MSM and state/government narrative, especially when it comes to the staged shootings and bombings.

They are usually pretty easy to spot, and many will even claim that you are an "anti-Semite" as a way to get your banned from the forum, even though you may not have even spoke about anything theology related, and they may not even be of Semitic lineage themselves.

Shills are kind of fun though as many times I went further down the rabbit whole while debating them thus finding out even more information that was valuable.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Messenger said:

.......Any person pushing flat Earth rubbish is either a shill, or they have been fooled.......

......Or...for example I ran into this one older lad on the Volvo forum who would constantly deny chemtrails, claiming that he was a pilot of many years and that those trails up in the sky are simply condensation from burned jet fuel. He would never acknowledge the numerous people at geoengineering watch dot org who have spoke about the barium and aluminum found in soil or hair samples taken all across the country....

Don't forget the freelancing trolls...

As to the other matter quoted there are a proportion of people who have completely dodged the normal education process and much of the nonsense generated by both sides revolves around the inability to understand or communicate natural processes and scientific matters particularly with industrial pollution in mind. There are probably good reasons for the latter happening and they probably revolve around making money.

Many chemicals occur naturally in the environment: sea, air earth and space and chemicals and these are are made from elements. Chemical analysis of water, soil, air samples  and spectroscopic analysis of stars and interstellar clouds is the key. This analysis is very precise and shows for example aluminium and barium amongst many others are present in the atmosphere as molecules.  A natural process such as the water cycle is quite capable of taking these molecules from the soil and the sea up into the atmosphere. Volcanic eruptions add to the cocktail.

On top of that add whatever manmade pollution is there via ground based industries or burning jet fuel at altitude.

1 hour ago, serpentine said:

Don't forget the freelancing trolls...

As to the other matter quoted there are a proportion of people who have completely dodged the normal education process and much of the nonsense generated by both sides revolves around the inability to understand or communicate natural processes and scientific matters particularly with industrial pollution in mind. There are probably good reasons for the latter happening and they probably revolve around making money.

Many chemicals occur naturally in the environment: sea, air earth and space and chemicals and these are are made from elements. Chemical analysis of water, soil, air samples  and spectroscopic analysis of stars and interstellar clouds is the key. This analysis is very precise and shows for example aluminium and barium amongst many others are present in the atmosphere as molecules.  A natural process such as the water cycle is quite capable of taking these molecules from the soil and the sea up into the atmosphere. Volcanic eruptions add to the cocktail.

On top of that add whatever manmade pollution is there via ground based industries or burning jet fuel at altitude.

I agree Serpentine, but seeing a grid pattern of lines in the sky all day that disperse into a blanket of white haze over the sky is not normal and tells me that they are hiding something up there, and probably poisoning people.

I haven't looked into chemtrails that much but Barium and Aluminum which is said to be the chemicals that are being sprayed, their abbreviation on the periodic table are Ba and Al, which can read as Ba'al.

Ba'al is also listed first in the 72 goetia demons, he who teaches invisibility. Funny, helping to keep things invisible up there. Ba'al, also the word for Lord or master of the Canaanites, but also as a fertility God.

• Like 1

Promoting the AGENDA or a stream of it. Including but not limited to :-

Eugenics

Climate 

AI

COVID

paedophilia 

• Like 2

get increasingly aggressive when game is up and drop script persona.

• Like 1
On 5/22/2020 at 8:20 PM, Asmallperson said:

Maybe thats their starting point? maybe if you engaged with them more positively rather than abusing them as all sorts of enemy then in time they would be more open? at least they might respect what you stand for a bit more. When 'believers' just gang up to stomp on somebody for questioning it makes it look like a belief cult.

Worst comes to worst and they keep triggering you then put them on ignore!

Normal people post and get treated accordingly. We have a good BS detector in here.

On 5/23/2020 at 5:34 AM, motleyhoo said:

Yes that is the best course of action ,if you don't bite they don't get to play , however it's fun to screw with them occasionally, and when they are reduced to the, you don't know who your dealing with statement , your final post should be ,yes I do then ignore them after that.However 99% of the time I just couldn't be bothered

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, Messenger said:

If this planet is a disc and essentially flat , then does that mean all the other planets and stars are as well ? 

No it doesn't, all the other planets and stars are a spheres  or close to it , but because mankind is the pinnacle of creation,we got a disk because we're special ?

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
On 5/22/2020 at 8:17 PM, kj35 said:

Tut tut tut. I see your vibes are off. 

I love that kj35, bang on! 

BRO this BRO that......?

Never fails to make me chuckle when I hear someone saying Bro as part of any conversation - written or verbal (I'm sorry to say - from my persepective/experience it's been middle-class white boys, born with a silver spoon up their arse trying to be street and 'down with it').
........  Somehow?  maybe? ..-  saying "Brother" rather than "bro"  to someone you respect and get along with is a lot less cheesy isn't it?

"BRO" for me always brings to mind these lyrics from the funny Sleaford Mods song - Armitage Shanks:

Well what are you saying BRO?  Would you like a drink? I'll go! I hear you're the toast of the town?  Can I kiss your arsehole?

(At 1.41 seconds into the song - said in a very upper-clas privileged kind of way).

Worth a listen to if you haven't already (and a nice little quote at the beginning of the song from the lead singer of the sex pistols John Lydon)
- which reminds me of my main man DI and his attitude:

"I couldn't care less, I just get on with what I do, and I do it very well, thankyou, which is why I'm not tolerated, I can't be bothered to tell a lie"'.

Laterz Bra....
(said in a 40 year old virgins voice)

3 hours ago, peter said:

No it doesn't, all the other planets and stars are a spheres  or close to it , but because mankind is the pinnacle of creation,we got a disk because we're special ?

The utter, unabashed, effing IRONY! On this damn thread of all place, lol.

ZnNYoTv.jpg

6 hours ago, peter said:

I know right.

I'm still waiting for the flat Earthers to explain how deep this flat Earth needs to be to hold all the thousands of pounds of water pressure.

And why it takes less time to fly east than west.

They still cannot explain why cyclones spin counter-clockwise in one hemisphere and clockwise in the other.  Or why we have no evidence that anyone has ever walked, ran, swam, floated, boated, flown, or driven to the edge of the disk, or what happens when you get there.  Do you bump into an invisible shield that holds everything in, or do you float off into space?  Does the road you're on just end?

If I fly in a solar-wing plane heading due East, and I stay on that heading, how is it that I will eventually end up at my starting point, coming in from the west, and yet I never go around the back of the disk, I'm always over land or water.

Internet shills will many times post the same stupid questions over and over again... for the main purpose of making the thread less desirable for readers. Many times they will cross-post, meaning they will post the same crap on multiple threads and regardless of the topic. And 99% of the time these folks could easily use google to answer their infantile questions.

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

I know right.

I'm still waiting for the flat Earthers to explain how deep this flat Earth needs to be to hold all the thousands of pounds of water pressure.

And why it takes less time to fly east than west.

13 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

They still cannot explain why cyclones spin counter-clockwise in one hemisphere and clockwise in the other.  Or why we have no evidence that anyone has ever walked, ran, swam, floated, boated, flown, or driven to the edge of the disk, or what happens when you get there.  Do you bump into an invisible shield that holds everything in, or do you float off into space?  Does the road you're on just end?

If I fly in a solar-wing plane heading due East, and I stay on that heading, how is it that I will eventually end up at my starting point, coming in from the west, and yet I never go around the back of the disk, I'm always over land or water.

Guys, I'd say take this crap to the appropriate thread,  but then again, you could easily google this stuff (literal day one stuff) for yourselves!

It’s really easy to call someone a shill if you don’t agree with their views; or if you dislike them for some maybe imagined slight; this forum sometimes thrive on that.

Sometimes it’s hard to get the ‘tone’ of what someone has posted, and sometimes it seems pretty overt.

Name calling and petty bickering is a waste of time; if you have concerns, contact a mod - they’re pretty damn good here for sorting them out lol.

Waste of time again engaging with them; that’s what they want, dissension in the ranks; it often spills over into a right dogs breakfast ?

11 minutes ago, bflat said:

Internet shills will many times post the same stupid questions over and over again... for the main purpose of making the thread less desirable for readers. Many times they will cross-post, meaning they will post the same crap on multiple threads and regardless of the topic. And 99% of the time these folks could easily use google to answer their infantile questions.

Guys, I'd say take this crap to the appropriate thread,  but then again, you could easily google this stuff (literal day one stuff) for yourselves!

I can also use google to find out that Hillary Clinton is a great, honest person who really cares about people.  My point being, just because I can find something using google does not mean that what I found is actually true.  The earth is not a flat disk because if it was it would have an edge going 360 degrees around.  The only place this edge exists is in your mind and on web pages that agree with the crazy shit in your mind.  You accuse someone who posts the same thing over and over as being a shill and it's you who keeps posting this insane flat earth shit over and over.  There is NOT ONE SINGLE THING you can post to change anyone else's mind, because you simply have ZERO proof that the Earth is flat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1