The real reason Ofcom are banning anyone talking about 5G and covid

Just out of interest, does anyone know what the punishment would be if anyone like David Icke or someone on London real exposed this? Ofcom are super strict on this and I can’t imagine they’d be happy with being exposed 

On 5/23/2020 at 7:18 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

So why not something a bit less than the 1THz components demonstrated 20 years ago and the 1THz CPU built in 2014? I do think this is economics/market manipulation rather than trying to hide something like alien tech. 

Can you imagine if those super-high end CPU's did hit the consumer market? And how much they would cost the consumer? CPU's like that would be over-kill for what consumers use their PC's for on a daily basis. CPU speed is not the be all and end all though as there's all sorts of other factors like bus-speed, cache, memory, bandwidth.

Definitely agree with market manipulation though.

Wouldn't limiting computer technology available to public allow them to stay in front of their competitors internationally. Eg, keep the good computers to themselves, let everybody else play with childs toys

They have banned 5g talk because it's a key asset to this cult ie by tracking peoples movements threw the tracking apps, running the entire smart grid and can be used to create illnesses through oxygen deficiencies so its majorly needed by them and obviously they have been installing 5g pretty much everywhere worldwide during the lockdown. Without 5g this cult cant progress their agenda they need it

Wouldnt be surprised if this second wave they are bringing in will be caused by 5g . They know damn well what they are doing and if people over the winter period start having trouble breathing we know what's happening especially if they turn it up to 60ghz or close to it

Huawei: What would happen if the UK ditched the Chinese firm?

_112260181_gettyimages-184252463.jpg

...Removing Huawei would seriously delay 5G...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52797859

Okeeey.

You know what? Loads of boxes are already opened and exposed generally anyway....i.e. vandalized. :classic_tongue:

It wouldn't affect me. I'm not paying extra for a faster speed. I mean how much speed does one need?

Never had a problem watching a video. May be for gamers....