A new tech thread

• 2 weeks later...

'Samsung has introduced two new sensors as part of its Isocell Vizion family, aimed at improving machine vision technology. These sensors are specifically designed to enhance 3D imaging and improve image clarity in motion, one with noteworthy potential facial recognition and iris biometrics applications.'

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202401/samsung-expands-3d-sensor-lineup-with-face-iris-biometrics-capabilities

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's a fair point. The algorithms obviously have bias. Twitter algorithms tell me that I need to edit minor cuss words in my tweets sometimes, meanwhile people are inciting violence.

The people who write the algorithms obviously have bias. 

Now apart from the top man, who else decides what twitter's bias should be? 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Can someone tell me if chat AI is safe to use?

I'm not too sure, I've used you.com with a vpn and if I get too close to conspiracy territory it gives me a very polite but obviously scripted message about not believing in conspiracy theories and to use trustworthy sources. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Can someone tell me if chat AI is safe to use?

Being really sad, I argued chatgpt to a standstill. Argued that “it’s” responses were clearly biased. Got it except that it’s programmers would clearly have view points and agendas that would be unknowingly fed into the AI’s algorithms.

Everything is recorded so I go with the assumption that what we input is processed for whatever benefit it may have to the owners and investors. I’m sure that three letter agencies have access as well, if they’re not at the top of the tree in the first instance.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Campion said:

I'm not too sure, I've used you.com with a vpn and if I get too close to conspiracy territory it gives me a very polite but obviously scripted message about not believing in conspiracy theories and to use trustworthy sources. 

Same on chatgpt. I used proven examples such as Tuskegee to “convince” it that not all conspiracies are untrue. It claimed it would “learn” from our discussion. Yeah right!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Being really sad, I argued chatgpt to a standstill. Argued that “it’s” responses were clearly biased. Got it except that it’s programmers would clearly have view points and agendas that would be unknowingly fed into the AI’s algorithms.

Everything is recorded so I go with the assumption that what we input is processed for whatever benefit it may have to the owners and investors. I’m sure that three letter agencies have access as well, if they’re not at the top of the tree in the first instance.

Yeah. I'm quite ignorant of tech.

What I was worried about was connecting my pc to AI machine. Then at some future point AI machine can access my pc somehow?

I really wanted to use it for some projects, but just wanted to make sure it's safe to hook up prior to connecting devices to it.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

How Russian is Israel?
https://web.archive.org/web/20190517123110/https://medium.com/@jeffbuckley7881/is-israel-a-soviet-republic-3c1730ef872b

Yandex is connected to the FSB, Russia President Vladimir Putin and the Russian mob.

In a recent speech at Adelson School of Entrepreneurship at IDC Herzliya, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu explains the importance of migrating Russian **** with key technical skills to the United States and later Israel, once modernized, to maximize their skill sets to make Israel the world’s leading technological power.

“Chinese officials were seen at the IAI Systems and Space Technology Division facility outside Tel Aviv twice between July and October 1997… the U.S. workers at the plant were ‘rushed’ out of the IAI plant after seeing Chinese workers there,”

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/unsorted/israelsuspectedoftransferringuslaserweapondatatochina.html

"A Russian national was sentenced yesterday to five years and four months in prison for his involvement in developing and deploying the malicious software known as Trickbot, which was used to launch cyberattacks against American hospitals and other businesses."
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/russian-national-sentenced-involvement-development-and-deployment-trickbot-malware

52 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

got any factual evidence the brics digital economy is linked to rothschild fiat funny money central banks?

opinions are not facts

What do Rothschilds have to do with this? They're not the only scoundrels out there.

That being said, what does the religion of the Rothschilds believe in regards to the West? They want a weak West. So your argument is dead before it can even get off the ground. The Rothschilds can't be the West's guys if they believe in our destruction, but they probably are willing to play as "the ZOG West" scapegoat for dimwit pound shop anti-zios that want us to embrace global commie Talmudism as the solution, and it also helps the East as they can paint the West as Nazis. Same folks are behind globohomo and gulaghomo.

Are you not suspicious about why Js are allowing the mainstreaming of anti-westernist anti-semitism? Zionism is a tool to them, not the endgame. They don't give a damn as long as people blame the West as it fulfils their agenda, and this is why the astroturfed talking heads get salty when people bring up the East. The anti-zio Js that get rolled out on RT that criticize Israel, are they any better if they still believe in the same thing, but just won't get onboard until their messiah arrives?  Do they also believe in owning the world and having 2600 slaves each? These are questions that need to be asked.

Disclaimer: I'm not blaming ethnically J people by the way, I'm blaming ideologies. I understand that people can't control the ethnicity that they're born as, but they can control their ideology.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld