A new tech thread

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

All joking aside. Are these all things you use yourself? Guess I’m wondering how much I can trust these sources/ downloads. I know that your well up on this stuff. I’m definitely not. Use my laptop just for steam.have an old pad I use to talk on hear which doesn’t get used for anything else either.  Haven’t removed any preinstalled content or files for fear of screwing the performance. When I’ve tried with previous pcs I’ve ended in a rabbit hole of problems.

Anyway I would certainly trust your links over Google recommendations.

I use a VPN, alternative email providers, and alternative social media, but I'm pretty lazy besides that. I should really do more to secure my privacy. I want to use a Linux distribution with a browser like Tor or something, but I keep booting up Windows because Linux just doesn't have the support for most of the creative programs that I need to make money.

I should really just run a Linux distro in a vitual machine. I recently got a new rendering rig, and I have my old PC which is still fairly decent as it was a gaming rig, but having two PCs setup seems a bit much. A dedicated rig for privacy would be nice, but I will probably just end up running Linux in a virtual machine.

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I use a VPN, alternative email providers, and alternative social media, but I'm pretty lazy besides that. I should really do more to secure my privacy. I want to use a Linux distribution with a browser like Tor or something, but I keep booting up Windows because Linux just doesn't have the support for most of the creative programs that I need to make money.

I should really just run a Linux distro in a vitual machine. I recently got a new rendering rig, and I have my old PC which is still fairly decent as it was a gaming rig, but having two PCs setup seems a bit much. A dedicated rig for privacy would be nice, but I will probably just end up running Linux in a virtual machine.

Thanks for the response. There’s so much to look into it gets a bit crazy. Getting there slowly. For now I’m not using anything non essential. That way I hopefully have less to try and control.

Just now, Bombadil said:

Thanks for the response. There’s so much to look into it gets a bit crazy. Getting there slowly. For now I’m not using anything non essential. That way I hopefully have less to try and control.

No likes left enigmatic. Appreciate all the posts👍

11 hours ago, Bombadil said:

No prob, and yeah it's a bit daunting. One thing I would suggest that's pretty simple, use one browser for your normal everyday activities, and another for other stuff.

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

GTFO

I’ve got children, so I don’t need to do dangerous and repetitive tasks myself. Amazing how all studies express concern about the introduction of robots en masse. Not even being done by scientific bodies. Built by tech billionaires with delusions of grandeur. Not for benefit of mankind but for profit and glory.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I’ve got children, so I don’t need to do dangerous and repetitive tasks myself. Amazing how all studies express concern about the introduction of robots en masse. Not even being done by scientific bodies. Built by tech billionaires with delusions of grandeur. Not for benefit of mankind but for profit and glory.

It's one of them times where I actually just want it to be a ponzi scheme. All these nutters are taking us down a very dark road with this technology, and too many people think the idea of living in some science fiction film is cool. We're going to be obsolete unless people start pushing back against the technocrats.

• Thanks 1

As tattoo art flourishes, will China’s censors tighten their grip?
https://supchina.com/2021/08/13/as-tattoo-art-flourishes-will-chinas-censors-tighten-their-grip/

'Digital tech has jumped on the bandwagon. Third-party apps and devices have added another dimension to tattoo art, with soundwave tattoos that play back music or voice messages from a loved one. Augmented reality can show clients how their design will look on their body before the needle pricks their skin. Some digital artists superimpose virtual light onto existing tattoos, sparking hope for a future in electric ink.

“Seems in China (and elsewhere?) QR code tattoos have gained in popularity in recent years. The most common one I see online pops up an ‘I love you’ message after you scan it on WeChat (try it, feel the love),” said @luoshanji on Twitter.'

Problem > Reaction > Solution

The rollout of 5G and data centres is not for our entertainment and for faster internet. Like the cashless society, it will be here with the purpose of hastening the mass surveillance state. Cameras that detect your body temperature, facial cues that may show you're up to no good, and so forth. It's already the reality in China and Singapore. What more could the state want than having complete control over its population to prevent ''problems'' and guarantee ''safety''?

• Like 2

Top Chinese censor faces trial after “losing faith” in Chinese Communist Party
https://reclaimthenet.org/top-chinese-censor-faces-trial-after-losing-faith-in-chinese-communist-party/

'Peng Bo, a former deputy chief of the Cyberspace Administration of China, was accused of failing to regulate the internet industry and disloyalty to CCP.'

Since almost everyone uses these wireless devices on a daily basis, the health effects should ALSO be considered. Here is a recent ruling against the FCC.

EHT Wins Court Challenge! 

In Historic Decision, Federal Court Orders FCC to Explain Why It

Ignored Scientific Evidence Showing Harm from Wireless Radiation 

United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit judges in favor of environmental health groups and petitioners; finds FCC violated the Administrative Procedure Act and failed to respond to comments on environmental harm.

Stay updated with the latest EHT news by signing up for Environmental Health Trust’s newsletter. 

Today, the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled in the historic case EHT et al. v. the FCC that the December 2019 decision by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to retain its 1996 safety limits for human exposure to wireless radiation was “arbitrary and capricious.”  

The court held that the FCC failed to respond to “record evidence that exposure to RF radiation at levels below the Commission’s current limits may cause negative health effects unrelated to cancer.” Further, the agency demonstrated “a complete failure to respond to comments concerning environmental harm caused by RF radiation.” The court found the FCC ignored numerous organizations, scientists  and medical doctors who called on them to update limits and the court found the FCC failed to address these issues:

• Thanks 1

When the Corona delusion comes to an end, the survivors will find themselves in a psychotronic controlled transhumanist prison. Through their voluntary decision for these devices (smartphone, wifi, smart watch etc.) and their use, not only the MSM have infiltrated frequencies inside, in the radio you can send something in everywhere and modulate and monitor and and and the purest brainwashing happens in the invisible, and no one gets it. But the destruction of the pineal gland and the pituitary gland is the worst story about wireless devices.

Now, with quantum computers, it's even better and faster.

You have to limit or protect yourself in this respect. Because you don't feel such an influence directly.

You can read about what the transhumanist front is doing here, they are already installing 6G, i.e. IoH (Internet of Human). This is happening on the side, alongside people's preoccupation with Corona!

DARPA is also involved!!!

6G – Closer than you think, August 12, 2021

https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/6G-Closer-than-you-think.pdf

• Sad 1

• lake pinned this topic