Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another thread about AI, biometrics, digital currency, the surveillance state and more.    

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbrett/2020/05/14/visa-submits-patent-application-for-digital-dollar-using-blockchain/

Posted Images

"Lead researcher Tom Anderson saw the East-West divide again and again in the interviews: “We asked people to imagine the future of personal finance. The most extreme example we had was a woman in India who said she hoped by 2030 if she went into a shop the shop would recognise her through her DNA. If she left the shop she wouldn’t have to do a transaction, the shop would automatically debit her account."

https://www.hsbc.com/-/files/hsbc/media/media-release/2017/170609-updated-trust-in-technology-final-report.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DarianF said:

"Lead researcher Tom Anderson saw the East-West divide again and again in the interviews: “We asked people to imagine the future of personal finance. The most extreme example we had was a woman in India who said she hoped by 2030 if she went into a shop the shop would recognise her through her DNA. If she left the shop she wouldn’t have to do a transaction, the shop would automatically debit her account."

https://www.hsbc.com/-/files/hsbc/media/media-release/2017/170609-updated-trust-in-technology-final-report.pdf

So naturally, HSBC use that as a blueprint for the future. I expect the whole point of the "research" was to see how far they could push the tech-driven, DNA agenda, and judge their rate of "progress" based on how many, if any, people gave them the idea it might be acceptable to the public.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So naturally, HSBC use that as a blueprint for the future. I expect the whole point of the "research" was to see how far they could push the tech-driven, DNA agenda, and judge their rate of "progress" based on how many, if any, people gave them the idea it might be acceptable to the public.

 

Yep, and now they're putting billboards up about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

@Macnamara

 

 

 

so imagine a world where the military has replaced much of its human controlled vehicles with autonomous vehicles controlled by AI and where that AI is programmed to operate as part of a larger swarm

 

All electrical appliances plus many that are currently not electrical would be 'smart' which is to say connected through the 5G cloud to the central Artificial Intelligence which runs the entire 'internet of things' and where you can be frozen out of all of it at anytime. Even the lock on your house would be 'smart' and not manually activated.

 

A world where you no longer steer your vehicle and where all of your data is no longer stored ion hard drives but instead in the 'cloud' where the cabal and anyone with the know-how can access it. A world where less and less things are mechanical and more and more things are motorised and controlled by computers

 

Its a world where you are essentially at the mercy of whoever controls that system. In short complete technocratic enslavement

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

so imagine a world where the military has replaced much of its human controlled vehicles with autonomous vehicles controlled by AI and where that AI is programmed to operate as part of a larger swarm

 

All electrical appliances plus many that are currently not electrical would be 'smart' which is to say connected through the 5G cloud to the central Artificial Intelligence which runs the entire 'internet of things' and where you can be frozen out of all of it at anytime. Even the lock on your house would be 'smart' and not manually activated.

 

A world where you no longer steer your vehicle and where all of your data is no longer stored ion hard drives but instead in the 'cloud' where the cabal and anyone with the know-how can access it. A world where less and less things are mechanical and more and more things are motorised and controlled by computers

 

Its a world where you are essentially at the mercy of whoever controls that system. In short complete technocratic enslavement

 

We won't have to imagine for long. It's almost here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

We won't have to imagine for long. It's almost here.

 

yeah i think a lot of its in the wings already just waiting to be publically unveiled for example i reckon they already have  a social credit score but just haven't revealed it yet and won't until they are in a position of strength for example where millions of unemployed people are clamouring for universal basic income in the form of a new digital currency

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yeah i think a lot of its in the wings already just waiting to be publically unveiled for example i reckon they already have  a social credit score but just haven't revealed it yet and won't until they are in a position of strength for example where millions of unemployed people are clamouring for universal basic income in the form of a new digital currency

 

It was all there, just waiting for the trigger. Covid was the perfect trigger pull to finalise things. 9/11 started it. Covid finished it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It was all there, just waiting for the trigger. Covid was the perfect trigger pull to finalise things. 9/11 started it. Covid finished it.

 

seminal events for sure

 

but just stages in a process that has been going for centuries. They are now in a sprint for the finish line

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

seminal events for sure

 

but just stages in a process that has been going for centuries. They are now in a sprint for the finish line

 

Sometimes when you sprint too fast to the line, you miss the 50 cal pointing at you from behind the line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Sometimes when you sprint too fast to the line, you miss the 50 cal pointing at you from behind the line.

 

will they spring the trap of the technocratic gulag on the public or will the public wake up enough in time to side-step it and challenge them

 

That's the race and we are in the closing stages

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

seminal events for sure

 

but just stages in a process that has been going for centuries. They are now in a sprint for the finish line

 

Yes, I should have clarified... in the recent era. 9/11 and Covid are the two major trigger points as I see it. Obviously things have been planned a lot longer than that. But since 9/11 it has been an actual full on shit show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

will they spring the trap of the technocratic gulag on the public or will the public wake up enough in time to side-step it and challenge them

 

That's the race and we are in the closing stages

 

Mac, I'll be honest. I have next to zero faith left in the general public. I think it's not looking good mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-air-force-s-new-guard-dogs-are-robots/ar-BB1faXLA

 

In military parlance, the robot is a Quad-legged Unmanned Ground Vehicle, or Q-UGV. The specific model is billed as a Vision 60, and is part of a broader family of robots categorized by role and size. The Vision is the government and enterprise version, although Ghost also makes a Spirit model for university and research purposes. Wraith, a planned future model, will be destined for further military applications.

 

Vision 60’s four-legged design immediately calls to mind the doglike robots of Boston Dynamics, though that company is hardly the only name in the field. So why use bots with legs? While the military has had robots that roll on tracks, like a tank, for years, those machines are limited in application. Tracks are useful for crawling over uneven terrain and trench-like gaps, but they are also slow, and cannot handle steep slopes or rubble-filled fields nearly as easily as a four-legged machine. The Vision 60’s legs propel it at a top speed of about 4.5 mph, or slightly faster than the typical walking pace of a person.

 

Ghost describes the Vision 60 robots as semi-autonomous, meaning the machines have sensors that help them navigate routes on their own, while still accepting commands from humans. For its own mobility, the Vision 60 typically uses lidar to sense the world around it with lasers. It can also infer pressure from the electrical motors in its legs, allowing it to navigate while walking in terrain it cannot see.

 

Jordan Criss, commander of the security force at Tyndall, noted in November 2020 that these robot rovers could be controlled from a VR headset. “We will be able to see exactly what the robot dog is detecting through its mobile camera and sensor platform if desired, we will also be able to issue verbal commands to a person or people through a radio attached to the dogs.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 12:27 AM, DarianF said:

Mac, I'll be honest. I have next to zero faith left in the general public. I think it's not looking good mate.

 

Most folk are just going about their day. they are not knowingly complicit in a grand conspiracy

 

at worst they stand accused of being silly

 

is silliness a permanent condition? Or can it be......dispelled?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

Most folk are just going about their day. they are not knowingly complicit in a grand conspiracy

 

at worst they stand accused of being silly

 

is silliness a permanent condition? Or can it be......dispelled?

 

All you can do I guess is put the information out there. If people ignore it, not much you can do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...