Jump to content

Earth's magnetic field weakenung


Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8345553/Earths-magnetic-field-WEAKENING-Africa-South-America-malfunctioning-satellites.html

 

Apparently dead spots appearing in the Earth's Magnetic Field around Africa and South America. 

 

What are the implications? 

Satellite crashes, solar flare vulnerability. 

 

Presumably less 5G in these areas, is 5G drawing in the field lines. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

with 32° in the North end of Norway last year and for days it's about time to publicly admit there's something badly wrong going on... temperature difference between Northern and Southern Europe has vanished, seasons have been shifting to such a point it's been suggested to displace summer holidays and Earth's climate is being turning to plain chaos... true men's work and otherwise serious than a 'global warming' by 0,00000,000,1/2%...

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've a strong feeling it's do with Starfish Prime:

 

https://www.ctbto.org/specials/testing-times/9-july-1962starfish-prime-outer-space

 

Yes, that was nearly 60 years ago but it doesn't mean they've stopped doing it now under a different codename. The technology now has advanced so much too. It then brings you on to the Van Allen belt and did we go to the Moon.

 

I'm not getting into that one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The earths magnetic field has been weakening for quite a while now coupled with a wandering magnetic north pole ( I haven't looked at what's happening with the south magnetic pole) between 20 & 30km a year back and forth but predominately in a southerly direction,maybe we are in for a pole reversal in the next 50 - 100 years

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trashy sites like dailymail have one goal, to get as make hits as possible to make MONEY ...

 

That article is covering data many years old , and nothing particularly unusual is happening , but they know 99% of readers are asleep.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

In his last hour(end times)

 

Daniel 2-20

… and declared: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him. 21 He changes the times and seasons; He removes kings and establishes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. 22 He reveals the deep and hidden things; He knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with Him.…

 

Look at all these sink holes World Wide, It was only on Sunday that a sink hole appeared opposite the Pantheon in Rome.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8341955/Eight-foot-deep-sinkhole-opens-Rome-revealing-paving-stones-used-Pantheon-27BC.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peter said:

The earths magnetic field has been weakening for quite a while now coupled with a wandering magnetic north pole ( I haven't looked at what's happening with the south magnetic pole) between 20 & 30km a year back and forth but predominately in a southerly direction,maybe we are in for a pole reversal in the next 50 - 100 years


Been weakening since 1600, but the trend has been accelerating. 
 

Suspicious0bservers YT channel have been covering this for a while and made a website about it here: http://magneticreversal.org/

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

 

Suspicious0bservers YT channel have been covering this for a while and made a website about it here: http://magneticreversal.org/

 

A well supported channel well worth visiting for the spread of it's interests and one might add a channel that some US politicans want to censure.

 

A magnetic "excursion" is more likely than a reversal with the current wandering initiated by the Carrington (solar event) which I previously assumed was the mainstream science view.

 

One might suggest that the artist's image used in that article

 

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/11/18/4B0DFBDC00000578-5602959-image-a-81_1523468620300.jpg

 

would imply that the Sun's magnetic effect is due to it lurking Jupiter sized and angry  just outside the Earth's magnetosphere but it's more complex than that. :classic_huh:

 

 

Edited by serpentine
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm don't think that a site like this that claims that distrusts the MSM should really pay much attention to the Daily Mail. Last time I looked the paper wasn't employing any trained scientists, let alone a geophysicist to asses information prior to publication!

The South Atlantic anomaly has been known about for decades. The poles (particularly the North Pole) have always wandered, and right now going through a period of faster movement.

 

The Carrington event happened in 1859 (we've had a few close shaves since) but doubt that is relevant.

 

As for sink holes (and any other unusual phenomena that appear to be increasing) nearly everyone has a camera on them now to capture this stuff. Although decent UFO footage is still illusive...

 

I have more than a passing interest in the Earth Sciences and how they influence HF communications.

 

Just saying.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Janet W said:

I'm don't think that a site like this that claims that distrusts the MSM should really pay much attention to the Daily Mail. Last time I looked the paper wasn't employing any trained scientists, let alone a geophysicist to asses information prior to publication!

The South Atlantic anomaly has been known about for decades. The poles (particularly the North Pole) have always wandered, and right now going through a period of faster movement.

 

The Carrington event happened in 1859 (we've had a few close shaves since) but doubt that is relevant.

 

As for sink holes (and any other unusual phenomena that appear to be increasing) nearly everyone has a camera on them now to capture this stuff. Although decent UFO footage is still illusive...

 

I have more than a passing interest in the Earth Sciences and how they influence HF communications.

 

Just saying.

 

I agree the daily mail is shite but do you think the 77's don't read the opposition because they think it's shite? It may be painful but you do need to know what the other side thinks and feels.

 

That sink hole is very interesting. How is it that it is so clean when it's only just happened? Usually sink holes are considered very dangerous but there is someone in that one! You can see near the person where the hole might be going, exposing a pipe but would you get in that hole? They mention finding old paving but not the massive concrete foundations right next to them - surely when they were laid the paving was known about? All a little bit suspicious.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what you are interpreting from the photos.

 

Photos can be misleading. Has it 'only just happened'? No. There's none of the debris that fell in. It's all been cleared out for site examination.

 

As the piece says, sink holes are a common problem in Rome, caused by sandy soil and old ruins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8345553/Earths-magnetic-field-WEAKENING-Africa-South-America-malfunctioning-satellites.html

 

Apparently dead spots appearing in the Earth's Magnetic Field around Africa and South America. 

 

What are the implications? 

Satellite crashes, solar flare vulnerability. 

 

Presumably less 5G in these areas, is 5G drawing in the field lines. 

 

I hope the god brings ALL of Elon's 5G satellites down.

In fact, let me talk to him about that. :classic_wink:

In the meanwhile, everyone visualise 5G satellites crashing, for unknown reason, and feel how good it would make you feel. :classic_laugh:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, chocomel said:

 

I hope the god brings ALL of Elon's 5G satellites down.

In fact, let me talk to him about that. :classic_wink:

In the meanwhile, everyone visualise 5G satellites crashing, for unknown reason, and feel how good it would make you feel. :classic_laugh:

 

 

I've no likes (as usual!), but...

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...