Jump to content

Bit dead on here


Jason
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...
On 5/21/2020 at 12:48 PM, Jason said:

Since the last time I came on, almost like a graveyard.

Well to be honest its heavy infested with trolls and the agents. They did there job well censorng the Truth. It goes back 15 years and more. Not surprised people don't want to post here. A few months ago I post a 9/11 Finding The Truth  video from 2008 and the whole YouTube video got taken down. Just like when John White and his mates took down the same video from the old icke forum from 2008

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

Just like when John White and his mates took down the same video from the old icke forum from 2008

 

Who was he purportedly, the assumed hacker of the old forums??? Or someone who became a mod maybe, who then was found out to be a trolling message crusher and sabotager?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, TetraG said:

 

Who was he purportedly, the assumed hacker of the old forums??? Or someone who became a mod maybe, who then was found out to be a trolling message crusher and sabotager?? 

John White was a Mod when Sean Adle ran things. White didn't like no planes theory  on 9/11. And one day removed one of my videos that had important information its only been up for an hour.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

John White was a Mod when Sean Adle ran things. White didn't like no planes theory  on 9/11. And one day removed one of my videos that had important information its only been up for an hour.

 

If it would help I could add in a King Kong theory, but I'm thinking that might have been too obvious at the time of the happening!! 🦍

 

Seriously though, thanks for clueing us in. Us, as in anyone not of the old forums. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TetraG said:

 

If it would help I could add in a King Kong theory, but I'm thinking that might have been too obvious at the time of the happening!! 🦍

 

Seriously though, thanks for clueing us in. Us, as in anyone not of the old forums. 

I also got threats from another  moderator nothing was done about any of this. I take it you haven't research any 9/11 stuff coz you will know boeing planes can't  do what we seen on the 9/11 footage 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Correct, I am no aeroplane expert.. (Tempted to make a joke about a second 9/11 to further fuel worlds end discussion, but its not really funny is it).

 

Here's something a tad lighter.... 

 

BUT... I don't agree with the lynching mob going after Greta Thünberg on the same page. 

Can't understand what the hell that achieves. Sickening OF the angle of climate change deniers not seeing the bigger picture, all just because of distractionism, abstractionism and off the reign conspiracy.  

I think conspiracies (*at least the ones where I understand the basis*) are healthy, on the whole however if kept in relative proportion congruent with rational conspiracist evidence or insight... If not then else people should not be distracting to bigger overall issues like climate change. 

 

 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2020 at 12:48 PM, Jason said:

Since the last time I came on, almost like a graveyard.


The forum format has being dying for years, everyone is on networks now, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, there are tons on Telegram groups as well. This is a graveyard, pay your respects and leave like the rest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2021 at 12:57 AM, HelloYouThere said:


The forum format has being dying for years, everyone is on networks now, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, there are tons on Telegram groups as well. This is a graveyard, pay your respects and leave like the rest.

 

Screw all that shit. I like it here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2021 at 3:10 AM, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

Well to be honest its heavy infested with trolls and the agents. They did there job well censorng the Truth. It goes back 15 years and more. Not surprised people don't want to post here. A few months ago I post a 9/11 Finding The Truth  video from 2008 and the whole YouTube video got taken down. Just like when John White and his mates took down the same video from the old icke forum from 2008

 

What are you insinuating? This is a different forum to the 'old one'.

 

The video you posted there was taken down by YouTube, nothing to do with this forum.

 

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech. Learn more about combating hate speech in your country." That's what comes up when I paste the URL into a new browser tab.

 

And this is another reason why we ask people, when sharing YouTube videos, to provide the title and a brief synopsis, so that the video can be found elsewhere in the event it is removed by YT.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, HelloYouThere said:


The forum format has being dying for years, everyone is on networks now, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, there are tons on Telegram groups as well. This is a graveyard, pay your respects and leave like the rest.

 

Well that is true, but then think about WHY there have been such moves to 'kill off' forums and discussion boards by getting people onto social networks...

 

Centralised controlled platforms. THAT's why we still need independent forums, and why people will start coming back as they get booted off the controlled social networks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes the essence of being alive is being a bit dead, but thats okay as long as we are not  u  l  t  r  a   d  e  a  d  in mind body & soul on controlled platforms (thats not sarcasm).. 

 

 

ETA... I wouldn't know what I feel about Telegram, but does anyone compare it to anything else they know (good or bad??) as a fair comparison either way?  

 

I have never used telegram but may wish to in the future.. I guess. 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, HelloYouThere said:


The forum format has being dying for years, everyone is on networks now, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok, there are tons on Telegram groups as well. This is a graveyard, pay your respects and leave like the rest.

Says the member with 18 posts.

 

Not interested in social media and other platforms. This works for me. Some very good people doing good stuff here. 

 

Plus the fact so much effort goes into silencing debate on here from "outside" proves as much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2021 at 3:51 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

What are you insinuating? This is a different forum to the 'old one'.

 

The video you posted there was taken down by YouTube, nothing to do with this forum.

 

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech. Learn more about combating hate speech in your country." That's what comes up when I paste the URL into a new browser tab.

 

And this is another reason why we ask people, when sharing YouTube videos, to provide the title and a brief synopsis, so that the video can be found elsewhere in the event it is removed by YT.

It had been uploaded for years and of a sudden when I post it on here again it get taken down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...