When is this forum going to get sorted?

alexa

It appears that I can......If you can see this nod your head or raise your hand :classic_smile:

Hmm...so maybe new topics are blocked....or maybe topics with links?

I wanted to post a link where the heads of two African governments debunk the official narrative on Coronavirus given by the WHO.

I'll give it another go.....

50 minutes ago, Storm in the garden said:

It appears that I can......If you can see this nod your head or raise your hand :classic_smile:

Hmm...so maybe new topics are blocked....or maybe topics with links?

I wanted to post a link where the heads of two African governments debunk the official narrative on Coronavirus given by the WHO.

I'll give it another go.....

Your OK sintg.?

5 hours ago, GarethIcke said:

I updated with a post yesterday. We have a web developer building a brand new forum and social that is infinitely better than this, with tonnes more options. It was something we were planning to do anyway, it's just this attack has underlined the need to do it. 

As for the deleted data from the forum, our webmaster is working on retrieving all of that. But davidicke.com and iconic.com have both been under a sustained attack, and as you can see from the homepage of davidicke.com, we're still not running at 100%. 

We're a small team and we are spread across multiple jobs, so everyone is flat out. 

On the Are We Safe thread.