Jump to content

Covid testing


Bamaloid
 Share

Recommended Posts

 Also interesting to note that Kary Mullis told Albert Hofmann (the man who allegedly discovered LSD) that LSD helped him develop the PCR test, for which he won a Nobel prize. Baring in mind he didn't develop it to diagnose a virus.

 

Some other interesting facts about Kary Mullis:

 

Mullis was quoted saying "the never-ending quest for more grants and staying with established dogmas" has hurt science. He believed that "science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out," not for what they actually produce. 

 

Mullis was described by some as an "impatient and impulsive researcher" who finds routine laboratory work boring and instead thinks about his research while driving and surfing. He came up with the idea of the polymerase chain reaction while driving along a highway.

 

In his 1998 humorous autobiography, Mullis expressed disagreement with the scientific evidence supporting climate change and ozone depletion, the evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and asserted his belief in astrology. Mullis claimed climate change and the HIV/AIDS connection are due to a conspiracy of environmentalists, government agencies, and scientists attempting to preserve their careers and earn money, rather than scientific evidence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i know directly 3 people who have had the test

1. tested negative .. 3 days later was laid up in bed for 2 days -- temp, tight chest, trouble breathing

2. tested negative /// had tight chest

3. tested negative , wife was in bed for 1 day, he is feeling lousy (is immune less after chemo for non-hogkins)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Messenger said:

Test your neighbors dog and send it to those tossers. Lol

 

Don't give those vampires your blood. Seriously.

 

I would only maybe consider giving them my piss in a sterling mug after a night of a thousand ales and a trip through a brothel.

 

Just go to a butcher or Tesco and buy meat, there is your blood there. :classic_rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jnana said:

 

I'm not sure if this is the quote you're looking for but I found this:

 

“Kary Mullis… is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: ‘Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.’ PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”

 

The key part being "quantitative PCR is an oxymoron" i.e it can not measure how much of a virus is present in a patients body.

 

That may be so but really your point is moot even before it begins because they haven't isolated the virus in the first place...

How can you count something which you haven't even identified? :classic_wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes it doesn't even test for a specific virus, let alone the quantity.

 

Yet another scientist spinning in their grave because their work is being horrendously abused by corrupt science.

Edited by Jnana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, zArk said:

i know directly 3 people who have had the test

1. tested negative .. 3 days later was laid up in bed for 2 days -- temp, tight chest, trouble breathing

2. tested negative /// had tight chest

3. tested negative , wife was in bed for 1 day, he is feeling lousy (is immune less after chemo for non-hogkins)

 

 

 

 

 

Which sounds very much like tainted tests, does it not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Which sounds very much like tainted tests, does it not?

even if 100% guaranteed the test in itself is pointless especially as 

1.+ve but  asymptomatic... fine health

2. negative - healthy 

3. ill - - they treat the symptoms to allow the body to recover

 

but the test is part of the vaccine scam 

provokes requirements for proof negative, positive testers must isolate etc etc 

 

its a control tool

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chocomel said:

I am interested to hear their scientific explanation of why they can test for an virus when it hasn't even been isolated. ?

 

Kinda like how, a new virus starts in Wuhan and they roll in with test kits that just happen to test for the exact virus suddenly spreading in Wuhan.  The odds of that are staggering. 

 

Then, this Corona virus, that has likely been around for 1,000's of years, and which never had a name assigned to it, they say it's new because they now call it Sars-2.  A virus is not new just because you you attach a name to it for the first time.

 

It just boggles the mind how 4 billion supposedly intelligent beings cannot see this basic logic.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 2:00 AM, Jnana said:

 

I'm not sure if this is the quote you're looking for but I found this:

 

“Kary Mullis… is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: ‘Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.’ PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”

 

The key part being "quantitative PCR is an oxymoron" i.e it can not measure how much of a virus is present in a patients body.

 

I've seen that quote in several places, all alternative media sites.  Is anybody aware of an "official" source for that statement?  I've searched and have been unable to find one.  Before showing this quote to sheep-friends I'd like to have a source they would consider "credible".

 

Thanks in advance.  

 

David was on fire once again today with Brian Rose  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2020 at 1:00 AM, chocomel said:

 

Only if you are heading to somewhere muslim free land... I am all for giving credit where its due but on this occassion it's a....

 

<rant>Was waiting for a bus and as it arrived, a bhurka woman threw her dirty tissue so I said to her that she dropped something. Her daughter tells me that it's only a tissue....yeah her mother's dirty tissue. Just throw it on the pavement...like. As long as someone clears it up eh?</rant>

You just have a dislike towards Muslims pal, from the story you told that could just as easily have been a Atheist/Christian/Jewish  parent and child. There’s good and bad everywhere, there’s plenty of westerners living in Muslim lands happily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2020 at 10:33 AM, chocomel said:

 

That may be so but really your point is moot even before it begins because they haven't isolated the virus in the first place...

How can you count something which you haven't even identified? :classic_wacko:

 

Not only that, even if the tests were accurate, they'd show positive for anyone who had a cold or any other kind of Corona virus, of which there are many.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2020 at 12:02 AM, Bamaloid said:

So my C19 testing kit arrived and something just dawned on me. This would be a perfect oppurtunity for the Gov to DNA sequence the whole population, has this been discussed? or has David investigated?

It was probably mentioned in the corona virus mega thread, but why did you get a test, Bamaloid?

 

Are you feeling sick?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...