"Manchester: The Night Of The Bang"

Grumpy Owl

59 minutes ago, DaleP said:

ah you've revived the thread yesterday and look what BBC have posted this morning.

Do you work for the Beebs by any chance? lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61782616

How bizarre,I was watching a lot of the content on richplanet on Fri and Sat and watched the 'night of the bang' again,some incredibly compelling evidence that  it was all fake and why is the BBC (spit) still doing its poodle impression for the security services ?...one and the same perhaps ?

Are we due another 'event' shortly to ramp up the fear levels again?

• Like 4

Just occurred to me. Concert was some female act called Arianna Grande. Now...grande is big...I know my Starbucks coffee sizes, haha...but just looked up possible meaning of the name Arianna.

"Most Holy".

Well there we go, eh.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

ah you've revived the thread yesterday and look what BBC have posted this morning.

Do you work for the Beebs by any chance? lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61782616

No but I got told a story by the mother of whose son girlfriend went. Sounded phoney as hell. Got covered in some fake goo after hearing a big bang

in the disabled section. 

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

The night of the bang, did not occur. If it did, they would have had to halt the concert and a complication of insurance situation to deal with.

It happened at the end of the concert caused a lot of panic 

27 minutes ago, Dagon44 said:

It happened at the end of the concert caused a lot of panic 

That's right. They had to pull the stunt at the end so that there won't be insurance claim, ticket refund issues etc.

Probably Ariana was picked for humiliation ritual or something like that...you know how they do these things to up and coming artists.

If you listen to 'Breathin' which was released AFTER the event and she knows. Yeah if you are new to all these tricks they pull, it feels like sky is falling.

If you also listen to BreakFree she knows stuff.... as well as God is a woman, she centres herself in the Universe and see how she does Namaste hand mudra? That's how you create the zero-point.

There was a video of Manchester which I've seen and while there was a confusion and people seems to be panicking, a guy announced that there is nothing going on and told everyone to calmly exit.

Edited by DaleP

Whilst this was an establishment job, one of the alleged deceased was in the same class as my mates sister.  The girl concerned was married, her husband is still around, but she isn't. Not sure if she was killed as part of a false flag or simply given a new life. But yeah the story of the whole thing is total shite and something you can't really discuss in Manchester.

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

That's right. They had to pull the stunt at the end so that there won't be insurance claim, ticket refund issues etc.

Probably Ariana was picked for humiliation ritual or something like that...you know how they do these things to up and coming artists.

If you listen to 'Breathin' which was released AFTER the event and she knows. Yeah if you are new to all these tricks they pull, it feels like sky is falling.

If you also listen to BreakFree she knows stuff.... as well as God is a woman, she centres herself in the Universe and see how she does Namaste hand mudra? That's how you create the zero-point.

There was a video of Manchester which I've seen and while there was a confusion and people seems to be panicking, a guy announced that there is nothing going on and told everyone to calmly exit.

I Remember the 2 min silence going on everywhere, I was in Asda shopping at the time.🤫🤐😂 

Link to the excellent 'Manchester the night of the bang' on Richplanet tv

40 mins long  for each of the 3 episodes but very thorough

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=283&part=1&gen=17

Just to compliment it heres the link to '7/7 The Ripple effect' 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M5g4oSy8SDNn/

Edited by whatthefoxhat
added a link
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 8:52 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Link to the excellent 'Manchester the night of the bang' on Richplanet tv

40 mins long  for each of the 3 episodes but very thorough

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=283&part=1&gen=17

Just to compliment it heres the link to '7/7 The Ripple effect' 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M5g4oSy8SDNn/

The casualty/dead numbers he is using are wrong.... 

The first responders are estimating 30 casualties, he claims they should be saying 50.  It was probably blatantly obvious the 20 dead people were dead at first sight considering a bomb had gone off - they were probably reduced to body parts scattered across the area, hence no photos would be published of them. They would only be indentifiable and their number confirmed after forensic examination. 

A dead person (or a still alive but fatally wounded one) wouldn't be counted as a casualty when first responders are reporting on an immediate situation and calling for help, as their priority is dealing with the injured who can be treated. 

Professionally trained people don't use the term casualty to describe a fatality anyway.

Edited by Nefaria

On 6/29/2022 at 8:22 AM, Nefaria said:

The casualty/dead numbers he is using are wrong.... 

The first responders are estimating 30 casualties, he claims they should be saying 50.  It was probably blatantly obvious the 20 dead people were dead at first sight considering a bomb had gone off - they were probably reduced to body parts scattered across the area, hence no photos would be published of them. They would only be indentifiable and their number confirmed after forensic examination. 

A dead person (or a still alive but fatally wounded one) wouldn't be counted as a casualty when first responders are reporting on an immediate situation and calling for help, as their priority is dealing with the injured who can be treated. 

Professionally trained people don't use the term casualty to describe a fatality anyway.

Only a doctor can declare someone dead and as for body parts etc,thats the whole point there has been 1 photograph released of the aftermath..cameraphones wern't exactly rare at that point.Did you actually watch the 3 parts ?

Perhaps get in touch with Richard D Hall and correct him ?