"Manchester: The Night Of The Bang"

Grumpy Owl

I'm a Mancunian. I took my children to the memorial in St Ann's square. They were both at an age where they could easily have been into Ariana Grande. They like Hendrix & Curtis atm so I'm not in danger. I've heard in the past that the bomber and his brother had links to UK intelligence agencies. I hope to learn more about this from the thread. 

Edited by Albion

8 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

In case anyone hasn't noticed, the 'inquiry' into the Manchester attack began yesterday.

Manchester Arena Inquiry: Terror attack investigation opens

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-54025242

Manchester Arena Inquiry: One paramedic at scene for 40 minutes after blast

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-54071621

It all stinks so far, doesn't it?

I can't wait to hear what Richard Hall makes of all this!

So many false flags going on, it comes to a point like Richard D. Hall says: " Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see". 🤔

Same idea as this "Boston Unbombing". https://www.bitchute.com/video/pEawykLCaKZT/

... And when the authorities ban people from talking about an event like the Las Vegas shooting or the Sandy Hook event, you know right then and there that there's an agenda at play here and it was staged.

Oh, and it usually happens during an exercise at the location. 🙄

• 2 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:55 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

One thing I don't hear people talk about much is the numerology.

It was reported that the suspect was 22, killed 22, on the 22nd of May at 22:33, at 2.24408626556396" W longitude.

22 is often said to be the master builder number.

Then they tried to unite everyone under the bee symbol after. Worker bees?

The date of when this terrible event took place was 22/5/17 if we apply numerology to this it would be 2+2+5+1+7= 17 = 1+7 =8 or 

22+5+17=44 = 4+4 =8 

either way you will get 8

The  number 8 in numerology is the number of building and in some theories destruction which would be the case here as the brotherhood of the snake invert everything they destroy in order to rebuild 

There language is numbers and symbols . Also as you correctly state 22 is the master builder number which would be inverted to destruction in this case sadly this was a planned ritual as this is what they do like with 9/11 and the 7/7 attacks . 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

"Fabricated terror"

Richard D Hall has made his latest film "Manchester: Night Of The Bang" available on his website free to view and download.

An independent forensic investigation of the 2017 Manchester Arena "bombing" incident. 14,000 Ariana Grande fans had just finished watching a concert, when a loud bang was heard coming from the arena foyer. The vast majority of people did not witness an explosion because the foyer is a separate enclosure unsighted from the main arena. Immediately after the bang, crowds flooded out of the arena, some of them in panic. The mainstream media quickly reported that a suicide bomber had detonated a "nuts and bolts" bomb in the centre of the foyer, which they quickly claimed killed 22 people and injured dozens more. Despite the foyer being comprehensively covered by CCTV cameras, to date, no CCTV footage of the foyer area has been released for public scrutiny. Only 2 short pieces of video footage and one still photograph have surfaced showing the alleged aftermath within the foyer. Astonishingly, forensic examination of these videos and still image shows they were produced 15 hours before the time of the alleged explosion! Close scrutiny of first hand eye witness testimony and other evidence casts doubt on the official narrative and leads to the possibility that the event was a carefully stage managed exercise involving scores of enlisted participants. Richard D. Hall with help from two trusted researchers examines the evidence and builds a picture of what most likely occurred.

An interesting watch in my opinion. You can either accept the mainstream narrative of "this is what happened", or you can look at the analysis and question what actually happened.

Peekay truth used to expose all these hoaxes. Crisis actors used.

On 9/9/2020 at 1:08 AM, Albion said:

I'm a Mancunian. I took my children to the memorial in St Ann's square. They were both at an age where they could easily have been into Ariana Grande. They like Hendrix & Curtis atm so I'm not in danger. I've heard in the past that the bomber and his brother had links to UK intelligence agencies. I hope to learn more about this from the thread. 

Nobody died.  There was no bomber.

Apparently, Hashem Abedi, who pleaded innocent all along, has now confessed all. Apparently, there now exists both a video confession and a written confession, but 'publishing them would have the effect of encouraging terrorist attacks'. Hang on a minute, our masonic mass media usually glories in showing us video footage of 'extremist muslims' talking trash.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-55246602

'Manchester Arena inquiry: Bomber brother's confession 'propaganda'.'

Edited by numnuts

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

"Fabricated terror"

On 5/21/2020 at 7:55 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

One thing I don't hear people talk about much is the numerology.

It was reported that the suspect was 22, killed 22, on the 22nd of May at 22:33, at 2.24408626556396" W longitude.

22 is often said to be the master builder number.

Then they tried to unite everyone under the bee symbol after. Worker bees?

Like Enigmatic says...

At the time, I didn't really look into the Manchester thing but now having read wiki..... number 22 is plastered all over the place which means...it was done by them as usual....7/7, 9/11..33 all over in Lorna fiasco.....

The bomber was supposedly 22-year old, boming happened on 22nd May, 22 killed, 22 arrests were made.....

Yeah.... blimey....at 22:33?! You know they are obsessed. lol

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2020 at 3:46 PM, KillBill said:

No. It's 'easier' to fake it.

If they killed real people, then there could be criminal investigations, lawsuits, families of victims with the general public growing in numbers as infortmation is revealed. Hoaxing these events, they are much more in control, as essentially the media is controlled. VICSIMs are created, operatives can be moved to another assignment, crisis actors onto the next job. Certain people in-the-know, for example some police or medical staff, can be reassured that they are doing sdomething important for the security of the country and that no-one was hurt.

Sandy Hook, Aurora, Parkland, Boston Marathon, Christchurch mosques and more, have all been executed in similar ways - drill / crisis actors / media complicity.

said KillBill on 22nd May 2020. lol

See this video at 2:22.

Why would this guy say there is nothing going on, calmly exit when everyone is panicking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBP8OijZ1E

You'll see the Queen is talking to the victims and quite a few of them were invited to the backstage and met the singer...... how coincident?

Edited by elongated1