"Manchester: The Night Of The Bang"

Grumpy Owl

With such large scale events, on U.K. soil and still for now at least, then I would suggest that 'something' happened. The mass media could then exaggerate it, twist it and spin it to kingdom come. What I do know is that Salman Abedi was innocent of this act. Just like the 7/7 patsies were innocent. 

Edited by numnuts

13 minutes ago, numnuts said:

With such large scale events, on U.K. soil and still for now at least, then I would suggest that 'something' happened. The mass media could then exaggerate it, twist it and spin it to kingdom come. What I do know is that Salman Abedi was innocent of this act. Just like the 7/7 patsies were innocent. 

Training exercises and 'drills' take place all the time. And as pointed out in the opening sequence of Richard Hall's film, there are companies such as 'Strategic Operations' that offer services to make these 'exercises' as realistic as possible.

And I'm sure in most cases, these 'exercises' just stay as 'drills', which the public are unaware of, and they stay as useful 'training exercises'.

But then again, if the time is right, and if it suits the 'agenda', anyone of these 'drills' or exercises could easily be manipulated into becoming a 'live scenario'.

The 'Manchester bombing' is just one of these I feel, and you can apply the same analysis, as Richard has done with other supposed 'terror attacks', like those in London.

58 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The 'Manchester bombing' is just one of these I feel, and you can apply the same analysis, as Richard has done with other supposed 'terror attacks', like those in London.

My theory is that it would be nigh on impossible to pull off something like this, with no casualties turning up at the local hospitals. I also know that the PTB are not at all shy, when it comes to maiming and killing people.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, numnuts said:

My theory is that it would be nigh on impossible to pull off something like this, with no casualties turning up at the local hospitals. I also know that the PTB are not at all shy, when it comes to maiming and killing people.

Perhaps the casualties are not turning up at local hospitals because there are no casualties? Think about the current Covid-19 situation, and how hundreds of people are supposedly dying every day, yet the hospitals are not being 'overwhelmed'? (NHS staff apparently have loads of free time to rehearse and perform their Tik-Tok dance videos though!)

43 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Perhaps the casualties are not turning up at local hospitals because there are no casualties?

Yes, but with 7/7 and Manchester there were some casualties. This is my whole point and it doesn't detract from both events being false flag psyops. If there weren't any casualties, with very real injuries, then some staff at the local hospitals would be like 'WTF is going on?'. The PTB couldn't hush it up. On the other hand, in Iraq say, they can run any fake terrorism story they like. :classic_wink: 

Edited by numnuts

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Yes, but with 7/7 and Manchester there were some casualties. This is my whole point and it doesn't detract from both events being false flag psyops. If there weren't any casualties, with very real injuries, then some staff at the local hospitals would be like 'WTF is going on?'. The PTB couldn't hush it up. On the other hand, in Iraq say, they can run any fake terrorism story they like. :classic_wink: 

Do you think there were casualties in Boston, numnutz?

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

You raise a good point, but I think their ability to fake these scenarios has become more sophisticated over the last few years.

15 minutes ago, bryan said:

Do you think there were casualties in Boston, numnutz?

I haven't really looked in to Boston. However, I would say that the PTB have a tighter control of the U.S., than the U.K.. It would be easier for them to pull off a completely or nearly completely fake psyop in the U.S.. I think the important thing to realise is that a false flag, terror attack psyop is just that, regardless of real casualties. If I asked you, whether you thought there were any casualties on 9/11, then I am pretty sure you would say 'yes'. So, we know they aren't shy about killing their own citizens on home soil. Therefore, for example, the PTB could have just set off a bomb in Manchester, then blamed it on a suicide-vested Salman Abedi instead. It doesn't have to be a case of all one or the other. 

13 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

You raise a good point, but I think their ability to fake these scenarios has become more sophisticated over the last few years.

Their power, especially over the mass media, has certainly grown over the past 20 years or so.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

Watched it all now. The linguistics experts really let's him down. A lot of those points she picked up on are Manchester dialect colloquillisms. Leaving Manchester  I worked in London and had to relearn how to speak so they'd understand me. That said there is no doubt the official narrative is off. 

re: the deaths in these incidents it's not beyond the realm of possibility that secret society / satanists involved adopt a child at a young age or at birth and have no problem using them as cannon fodder in bombings and gun attacks.

Edited by Given To Fly

On 5/21/2020 at 7:49 PM, Asmallperson said:

Well I personally went to school with 3 people whose children were killed there. 

HAHAHA, here we go again.

Just like you served JS on the cruiship right? ?

EDIT: oops, I think he went off-line after I blrew up his cover yesterday. lol

Edited by chocomel
  • Haha 1

I've never heard this song but one song lead to another song... "7 Rings"

Look at this video.

This song is about Saturn which is the 7th planet hence Saturn's rings. Purple also indicates Saturn.... Prince is famous for Purple Rain.

Then she sings

Who would have thought it'd turn me to a savage?
Rather be tied up with cuffs and not strings

I think she was chosen for the Manchester Arena incident to traumatize her but at the same time, loss & pain creates gain. £££

Entertainment industry uses the Hermetic law.

She has followed Kabbalah teachings since the age of twelve,

Madonna, Gaga, Ariana....all Italian.

Her rapper ex Mac Miller died of 'overdose'....had a Jewish funeral....plot thickens.

Edited by chocomel

On 5/22/2020 at 3:46 PM, KillBill said:

No. It's 'easier' to fake it.

If they killed real people, then there could be criminal investigations, lawsuits, families of victims with the general public growing in numbers as infortmation is revealed. Hoaxing these events, they are much more in control, as essentially the media is controlled. VICSIMs are created, operatives can be moved to another assignment, crisis actors onto the next job. Certain people in-the-know, for example some police or medical staff, can be reassured that they are doing sdomething important for the security of the country and that no-one was hurt.

Sandy Hook, Aurora, Parkland, Boston Marathon, Christchurch mosques and more, have all been executed in similar ways - drill / crisis actors / media complicity.

Public inquiry into Manchester Arena bombing will begin this summer

It is expected to take around four months.

2 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

Inquiry = Cover Up

No Stone Left Unturned = Masonic Cover Up

https://i.postimg.cc/nh8Cdh9Q/cameron.png https://i.postimg.cc/mrBhspwL/gb-stone.png https://i.postimg.cc/nrjhkyHk/mcann.png 

https://i.postimg.cc/jjc2d6gz/mccann.png https://i.postimg.cc/G2p2BBV6/omagh.png https://i.postimg.cc/2S43gNn9/tm-on-gren.png

Keep an eye out for this phrase in upcoming inquiry.

Rule number one of having an inquiry - don't start an inquiry unless you know what the outcome will be.

Another phrase to placate is "lessons will be learned".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

Rule number one of having an inquiry - don't start an inquiry unless you know what the outcome will be.

AKA "Lies to be told", and. "Freedoms to be snatched".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

That's a phrase I've become sick of hearing. The problem is that those in 'authority' never actually seem to learn anything.

As with "no stone unturned" its just an empty, meaningless phrase, meant to somehow 'reassure' the public that this "won't happen again". Then it inevitably does.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Strange.must have been shortened version, here's the full.

verion

There is a link to download the full film as an MP4 file from the Richplanet website. While Richard has encouraged people to share and upload elsewhere, he warns about uploading to Youtube, expect that video to be removed at some point. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There is a link to download the full film as an MP4 file from the Richplanet website. While Richard has encouraged people to share and upload elsewhere, he warns about uploading to Youtube, expect that video to be removed at some point. ?

the amazing vanishing youtube vids!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smashstuff said:

INQUIRY = COVER UP. NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED = MASONIC COVER UP. Keep an eye out for this phrase in upcoming inquiry.

More like 'MASONIC FUKK UP'. Ha Ha.  As for the real/fake debate, then doesn't this news suggest 'something' went down in Manchester that night?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-52358116

Manchester Arena attack inquiry: Survivors refused role.

Edited by numnuts