"Manchester: The Night Of The Bang"

Grumpy Owl

7 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

So, did you experience those explosions 1st hand kj35? I hope you weren't injured. I can imagine it would be terrifying.

People who were starting to dismantle the drum kit & stuff on stage said they just heard a bang which they thought was a stand falling down in this instance. The bombs you're talking about were more powerful, as they did a lot more damage to structures.

The arena is also large with lots of exits and part of Victoria station.  I've still not watched this but it doesn't surprise me that people would leave by other exits and not know what was going on. As I've stated (I hope) in my other posts on this thread something always seem to stink with these events. All I needed to hear was that this bomber had links to army / mi6 to know something wasn't right. That said I can't believe all those families faked it. It's far easier for whomever just to sacrifice a few sheep as they see us. Also armed police response. This is in a very busy train station so I'd expect armed police to be nearby. I'll see if I can get the video past Mr kj35's all seeing eye and put it on the telly ;-)

Edited by kj35

No. It's 'easier' to fake it.

If they killed real people, then there could be criminal investigations, lawsuits, families of victims with the general public growing in numbers as infortmation is revealed. Hoaxing these events, they are much more in control, as essentially the media is controlled. VICSIMs are created, operatives can be moved to another assignment, crisis actors onto the next job. Certain people in-the-know, for example some police or medical staff, can be reassured that they are doing sdomething important for the security of the country and that no-one was hurt.

Sandy Hook, Aurora, Parkland, Boston Marathon, Christchurch mosques and more, have all been executed in similar ways - drill / crisis actors / media complicity.

Edited by KillBill
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, KillBill said:

No. It's 'easier' to fake it.

If they killed real people, then there could be criminal investigations, lawsuits, families of victims with the general public growing in numbers as infortmation is revealed. Hoaxing these events, they are much more in control, as essentially the media is controlled. VICSIMs are created, operatives can be moved to another assignment, crisis actors onto the next job. Certain people in-the-know, for example some police or medical staff, can be reassured that they are doing sdomething important for the security of the country and that no-one was hurt.

Sandy Hook, Aurora, Parkland, Boston Marathon, Christchurch mosques and more, have all been executed in similar ways - drill / crisis actors / media complicity.

Its a new one for me this. So was putting out thoughts. Am going to watch this. Nothing surprises me though. Not anymore x 

17 hours ago, MrA said:

Abedis father was part of a network of Libyans who had previously attempted to overthrow Gaddafi 

Having failed they were given refuge in the UK but had their passports taken away

The last time the UK got involved with removing Gaddafi they gave the men their passports back so they could return to Libya 

Abedi the suspected bomb gut went with them and then returned to the UK 

The whole thing is suspect AF 

I am.personally of the opinion that false flag OPs often turn from being a drill to a.live event with live materials 

Many people came to the same conclusion regarding 7/7 tube bombinga

A drill gone live , with the men participating thinking they were part of an exercise and not an actual attack 

But then it goes lives and they are the patsies

I agree 100%

both cases you have patsies with connections to inelegance services and a drill gone live. both events probably planned by the same team, i wonder if its done by uk inelegance or its handed over to overseas inelegance agencies to do the dirty work?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

I agree 100%

both cases you have patsies with connections to inelegance services and a drill gone live. both events probably planned by the same team, i wonder if its done by uk inelegance or its handed over to overseas inelegance agencies to do the dirty work?

Richard comments on this - he reckons overseas, with the leg work put in place by our goons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Not had chance to watch the vid yet but will do with interest.

It's a long one, but I would recommend it, Itsjaybigjay.

I hope your hubby chooses to view it with you, kj35. It's good if you've someone to watch with, so that you can bounce ideas off each other. 

Will watch the video, but it was an explosion in the foyer of the building, not the arena seating part. Wasn't it?

He was unable to make it into the arena so blew (or remote control detonated) himself up. 

I can see how Grande was targeted. Young people there. Perfect target.

Huge security at a Noel Gallagher gig though? Grandad bollocks, waste of ammo!

2 minutes ago, hayed joe said:

Will watch the video, but it was an explosion in the foyer of the building, not the arena seating part. Wasn't it?

He was unable to make it into the arena so blew (or remote control detonated) himself up. 

I can see how Grande was targeted. Young people there. Perfect target.

Huge security at a Noel Gallagher gig though? Grandad bollocks, waste of ammo!

Well, there's a twist there to the MSM narrative. It was the foyer, but it doesn't look like he was a suicide bomber at all, as there were eye witnesses who saw a young man throw the bag near the wall & leg it. Also, on the video, there's some information that supports Abedi having been pursued in his car & arrested. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Well, there's a twist there to the MSM narrative. It was the foyer, but it doesn't look like he was a suicide bomber at all, as there were eye witnesses who saw a young man throw the bag near the wall & leg it. Also, on the video, there's some information that supports Abedi having been pursued in his car & arrested. 

I will have to try and find it out but there was a previous show on RichPlanet where he looked at the movements of Abedi, supposedly caught on CCTV footage at Victoria station having arrived by train. I think the allegation is that while the footage does show Abedi at the station, it wasn't from the time of the attack.

Those police reports about pursuing someone who had left the bag in the foyer and subsequently being arrested were quite telling, and merely adds to the suggestion that Abedi wasn't the culprit, and there was no 'suicide bombing'.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

Nothing would surprise .

They didn't seem to be in any rush to catch the suspect for the 1996 bombing.

The file concluded that when “compelling” evidence, such as the similarly numbered banknotes were considered, it could only mean that the suspect and the defendants in Operation Airlines in London conspired together to cause the explosion in Manchester.

The Crown Prosecution Service agreed that there was sufficient evidence to make an arrest but did not believe there was a realistic chance of securing a conviction on the evidence available.

There was a further issue that worried Crown prosecutors.

If the suspect was charged, his defence would make much of the fact that he had been to Manchester after the bomb and despite the fact that police knew he was in the city, they let him go.

And, astonishingly, it happened more than once.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-ira-bomb-suspect-who-11450661

An ex-soldier once told Alex Jones that he infiltrated a four-man IRA cell then, after the operation, he found out that the cell's leader - who showed them how to make bombs - was army intelligence as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk

Even the MSM covered it.

Half of all senior IRA members in the Troubles were working for intelligence services, a secret dossier of evidence into the murder of two RUC men has claimed.

The document states Lord Stevens told him that of 210 terrorist suspects he arrested, only three were not security force agents, and some worked for several agencies.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/half-of-all-top-ira-men-worked-for-security-services-28694353.html

Fulton and four other members of his unit in Newry pioneered the use of flash guns to detonate bombs. This technology was used in a bomb that killed Colleen McMurray, an RUC officer, in 1992. Her colleague Paul Slaine lost both his legs in the attack. He was later awarded the George Cross for his bravery.

Fulton claims he tipped off his handlers about this attack but they allowed it to go ahead to protect agents. “Two days before the attack on Slaine and McMurray I knew my officer commanding was using what we called a doodlebug, a horizontal mortar,” he said.

“I told my MI5 handlers and they took me to London for two days. The day I came back the bomb went off. The police were taken off the streets to allow the bomber to get in, set the device and get out.

http://www.whale.to/b/ni27.html

Edited by bryan

53 minutes ago, bryan said:

They didn't seem to be in any rush to catch the suspect for the 1996 bombing.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-ira-bomb-suspect-who-11450661

An ex-soldier once told Alex Jones that he infiltrated a four-man IRA cell then, after the operation, he found out that the cell's leader - who showed them how to make bombs - was army intelligence as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndYPp-3cvbk

Even the MSM covered it.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/half-of-all-top-ira-men-worked-for-security-services-28694353.html

http://www.whale.to/b/ni27.html

Jesus...thanks for that. The links on the article also link back to the 1992 bombs. God - recalling it here (and hoping not to derail the thread but add to it) was one thing but reading it all back like that is hard. Thank you I'll give it a good read again tomorrow. I see even that doesn't mention that those people injured in the Royal building were left there by the police. Which knowing what I know now I believe was deliberate.

1 hour ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Yesterday I posted the video on Manchester City Football Club message board, off topic section.

I checked the site today, and:

“You have been banned.”

For real? MCFC was the home of true mancs once upon a time.

6 minutes ago, kj35 said:

For real? MCFC was the home of true mancs once upon a time.

For real, yes. I was quite a new member of MCFC message board, joined about 6 months ago. 

I joined because I’ve lived in Manchester for 20 years and understood the lie of the land. I thought I could wake up some of the members by posting alternative/Truth-type material. Most of them are brainwashed and believe the MSM lies about deadly disease, super spreaders and the importance of Lockdown.

At the outset of Lockdown I wrote on their coronavirus thread that I would noncomply with the stay at home rule. - I wrote that I would come and go as I pleased - when I pleased. They shot me down in flames for saying that. I was called a “cunt” and “twat” etc - simply for not agreeing to effective-house arrest ! They were saying people could die because I chose to go to the park alone on a sunny day and enjoyed a small picnic on the lawn.

It seems all the City fans (on their social forum, at least) have turned into limp wristed, lisping, lilly-livered luvvie lefties - salivating, like Pavlov’s dogs, to be injected with nanobots, before sitting down at their dining table to gobble down a large bowl of soylent green.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

For real, yes. I was quite a new member of MCFC message board, joined about 6 months ago. 

It seems all the City fans (on their social forum, at least) have turned into limp wristed, lisping, lilly-livered luvvie lefties - salivating, like Pavlov’s dogs, to be injected with nanobots, before sitting down at their dining table to gobble down a large bowl of soylent green.

It's that patriotic hive mind that's been cultivated. Patriotic for 'our city' not UK. Constant bombs, incendiary devices , hoaxes,  ignored totally by the softies will do that quite easily. Mank feels like an experiment in mind control and fear...being rolled out to a city near you folks.

Anyway

Mr kj had a  heavy night and is having a lie in so I'm going to give this a watch.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 2

Off on a tangent a bit, but with SuperstarNeilC mentioning an FC - when people mock the very concept of 'conspiracies', as they do,  I ask them if they've ever heard of the Hillsborough disaster. I invite them to contemplate how much co-ordinated effort it took, and how many people colluded to present a lie as to what transpired there, and how it took decades of pressure from ordinary people just to finally get the truth acknowledged. When they concede, I point out that, that was a conspiracy.

It's removed a few supercilious smirks and got people thinking a bit, where a reason people won't consider conspiracies to be realistic initially, is purely because of the complexity of the number of people who would need to be involved.

• Like 1

yep.dodgy as.

I still think armed police that quickly wouldn't surprise me. Not in a building in a train station in a very large city like Manchester ( Or London or Birmingham). Nor would the immediate noticing early doors of the "Asian man with rucksack" eyewitness reports as you've seen mancunians are used to and alert for this sort of thing.

The official narrative doesn't stand up. That said a nail bomb in a rucksack that he seems to have chucked would still kill and maim. The dodgy part is that they  (the victims) (like other people in 1992 and 1996) are collateral damage to an exercise or known narrative push.

Edited by kj35

16 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

From 1 hour 51 minutes on he could be talking about the coronavirus ..eerie, seems the game has moved on from Islam.?

the thing I watched was only 39 minutes? has it been shortened?

39 minutes ago, kj35 said:

the thing I watched was only 39 minutes? has it been shortened?

If you're watching on the RichPlanet website, it is presented in three parts, click the Next Part button at the top right of the page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

If you're watching on the RichPlanet website, it is presented in three parts, click the Next Part button at the top right of the page.

Thank you. Watched first 39 minutes and it is already totally obvious that something not right. Mr kj awake and bounding around so will watch the rest later. Hoping he goes into Martin hett and saffie Roussos. As I've said before I still don't think that (their deaths) could or would be faked. They'd just chuck  paltry criminal compensation at you in the UK. AND a pat on the head from old Lizzie 

Edited by kj35