"Manchester: The Night Of The Bang"

Grumpy Owl

"Fabricated terror"

Richard D Hall has made his latest film "Manchester: Night Of The Bang" available on his website free to view and download.

An independent forensic investigation of the 2017 Manchester Arena "bombing" incident. 14,000 Ariana Grande fans had just finished watching a concert, when a loud bang was heard coming from the arena foyer. The vast majority of people did not witness an explosion because the foyer is a separate enclosure unsighted from the main arena. Immediately after the bang, crowds flooded out of the arena, some of them in panic. The mainstream media quickly reported that a suicide bomber had detonated a "nuts and bolts" bomb in the centre of the foyer, which they quickly claimed killed 22 people and injured dozens more. Despite the foyer being comprehensively covered by CCTV cameras, to date, no CCTV footage of the foyer area has been released for public scrutiny. Only 2 short pieces of video footage and one still photograph have surfaced showing the alleged aftermath within the foyer. Astonishingly, forensic examination of these videos and still image shows they were produced 15 hours before the time of the alleged explosion! Close scrutiny of first hand eye witness testimony and other evidence casts doubt on the official narrative and leads to the possibility that the event was a carefully stage managed exercise involving scores of enlisted participants. Richard D. Hall with help from two trusted researchers examines the evidence and builds a picture of what most likely occurred.

An interesting watch in my opinion. You can either accept the mainstream narrative of "this is what happened", or you can look at the analysis and question what actually happened.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Thanks Grumpy Owl, I will watch this. I quite like his stuff, and haven't seen him for a long time.Nothing would surprise me, and I'll watch with an open mind.

Having said that, I live in the small town of Leyland, and a little girl from here was killed at that concert.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40118243

The family are well known round here - I think they own a local chippy or pub or something - I don't know them personally. But clearly something nasty went down.

21 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Thanks Grumpy Owl, I will watch this. I quite like his stuff, and haven't seen him for a long time.Nothing would surprise me, and I'll watch with an open mind.

Having said that, I live in the small town of Leyland, and a little girl from here was killed at that concert.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40118243

The family are well known round here - I think they own a local chippy or pub or something - I don't know them personally. But clearly something nasty went down.

He's done bits and pieces about the Manchester attacks in a few of his shows, I forget which show it was but he had some details and analysis on the supposed movements of the alleged 'suicide bomber', which doesn't feature in this film. His shows that include Manchester stuff get taken down by YouTube apparently, so he no longers uploads videos on that subject there.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but to me he's a proper 'investigative journalist' who doesn't just accept and parrot the 'narrative' but critically analyses and asks questions.

He's done some sterling stuff on Madeline McCann in the past too.

Personally I'd love to see him have David Icke as a guest on his show, he may not agree with Icke on some matters, but it would be an interesting interview and discussion I bet.

• Like 4

One thing I don't hear people talk about much is the numerology.

It was reported that the suspect was 22, killed 22, on the 22nd of May at 22:33, at 2.24408626556396" W longitude.

22 is often said to be the master builder number.

Then they tried to unite everyone under the bee symbol after. Worker bees?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Asmallperson said:

I went to school with these people, like I said. Of course I knew them personally.

I personally went to school with loads of other people, but I don't neccessarily know them personally now.

Do you have any information about these people that might be of benefit to this particular investigation?

I'm half way through watching the film now, and will resume in the morning.

He makes a compelling case for things not having been as they were portrayed. I've looked at that newspaper article again that I posted about the little 8 year old girl (Saffie Roussos) who was said to have been killed (i'm not saying whether I believe it was another Sandy Hook hoax until I've watched it all, and made some diplomatic enquiries among people I know who know the family).

It turns out that 1 of the of the 4 people who Richard seems suspicious of, in that they are said to have exited the foyer after the explosion, despite purportedly having a broken ankle, was Saffie's older sister, Ashlee Bromwich.

19 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I personally went to school with loads of other people, but I don't neccessarily know them personally now.

Do you have any information about these people that might be of benefit to this particular investigation?

What do you mean? Im not going to just drag shit like that up for people to satisfy somebodies curiosity, especially if the goal (like usual) is purely to discredit the accepted version of events. 

1 minute ago, Asmallperson said:

What do you mean? Im not going to just drag shit like that up for people to satisfy somebodies curiosity, especially if the goal (like usual) is purely to discredit the accepted version of events. 

So you accept the 'official narrative' of what happened that evening as being unquestionable?

If so, that's fine with me. What I'm saying is that if you have any information that could be useful to Richard Hall to prove him wrong in what he believes then please feel free to get in touch with him.

1 hour ago, Asmallperson said:

I went to school with these people, like I said. Of course I knew them personally.

I doubt this very much.........

1 hour ago, Asmallperson said:

Well I personally went to school with 3 people whose children were killed there. 

If you did why don't you shed some light on it ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Asmallperson said:

Flipping heck, Asmallperson, he wasn't asking you to cross-examine them! You seem a bit needlessly bellicose. 

I also would not try to interrogate anyone about the family in Leyland.

However, I will be asking questions in a non-intrusive way as to whether the remaining family (Saffie's mother was reported to have been injured in the blast) are still running the same establishment in town. And if, on the other hand, they happen to have emigrated, then that would (not prove, but) suggest there may be credence in Richard's extrapolations.

1 minute ago, smashstuff said:

Someone always seems to pop up in discussions about these fake events that knew someone who knew someone who died there.

I hope you're not casting aspersions in my direction, considering I posted a link to a local newspaper article?

Guest A-chan

Ole Dammegaard has also done extensive research and exposed many hoaxes including the Manchester, London and other European "terror attacks". He has done many Project Camelot interviews, which I recommend watching.

I'm glad Richard Hall is helping to expose these staged events.

There is always someone who knows someone who definitely died at theses "events". "My girlfriend's housekeeper's dogwalker's cousin's sister was there, so I know it happened!"

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

One thing I don't hear people talk about much is the numerology.

It was reported that the suspect was 22, killed 22, on the 22nd of May at 22:33, at 2.24408626556396" W longitude.

22 is often said to be the master builder number.

Then they tried to unite everyone under the bee symbol after. Worker bees?

I missed this post earlier, and it's a good observation. They do often have clues like this - relevant dates planned & such, that have some ritualistic meaning, or can signal to other cabal elements who was responsible.

• Like 1