Parallel Universe (for / by Tinfoil Hat)

Guest Gone Fishing...

7 hours ago, Origin said:

So I'm too stupid to understand any of it. But I know that there is no parallel universe. When I look at high-resolution images of sectors of the so-called universe, I see it spatially and that everything belongs together and it is closer than we think. There is an indescribable beauty in the fact that everything is interlocked. That earth, like everything else, is part of an overarching fabric. And if humans could actually see, it would indicate something extraordinary. That something is connected to us.

I think there is a lot to be said for the theory that we create our own reality. Or at least that we can manipulate it to our own ends.

In the field of advanced theoretical physics there are some crazy ideas. A lot which imo are so crazy they need a straight jacket.

It seems that an awful lot of theories are confirmed as reality. If you except that the science is honest. In my opinion the term theories is a  massive understatement. It implies that people are just throwing around ideas. Whereas in reality the so called theories have an enormous amount of time and experimentation behind them. Again, if you believe the science is honest.

I feel, though cannot prove, that it is potential evidence of manipulating the reality around us by way of our thoughts becoming  reality.

As said before this falls down if the science is not honest. I don’t have the education to break down Advanced physics.

It would explain why so many things we envision become reality though

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I think there is a lot to be said for the theory that we create our own reality. Or at least that we can manipulate it to our own ends.

In the field of advanced theoretical physics there are some crazy ideas. A lot which imo are so crazy they need a straight jacket.

It seems that an awful lot of theories are confirmed as reality. If you except that the science is honest. In my opinion the term theories is a  massive understatement. It implies that people are just throwing around ideas. Whereas in reality the so called theories have an enormous amount of time and experimentation behind them. Again, if you believe the science is honest.

I feel, though cannot prove, that it is potential evidence of manipulating the reality around us by way of our thoughts becoming  reality.

As said before this falls down if the science is not honest. I don’t have the education to break down Advanced physics.

It would explain why so many things we envision become reality though

It is not us, what is here will return to its original state. Always. That which has been taken out and formed reinserts itself. Time has no significance here. Everything here is a human construct which only has some kind of meaning for ourselves.  

Much is pure assumption. If you are not ready for something, you cannot discover it.;) Science is on a similar level to its predecessors, which spans several so-called centuries. The first ones understood more than we did. Why this is so is not for us to judge.

Something is manipulating reality and it is not us. And something ensures that we are not overwhelmed with it. Imagine that something is implemented that does not have a natural origin. 

That which creates a flow, a more complex notion has always been reflected when something considered it to be right.

If something exceeds what is known, it cannot be advanced to something that is not yet there. Everyone has their different ways of moving forward. It reacts differently for each human being. And as which comprehensible form you encounter it. It could be that very high numbers do not move forward. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

There is always going to be either your way or other's way. There is no option 3.

If that's the case, is there any good reason that we don't steer in the direction you want?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Depends on who you mean by we.

If you mean, "I" or infinite consciousnesses, then yes, "you" create everything.

If you mean individual humans. Then no. Because there aren't any in reality. Even if we play the game that there are, human actions are usually preceeded by thoughts, and you don't control your thoughts. If humans did, no human would experience unhappiness. And every human would always know what their next thought is at all times.....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Depends on who you mean by we.

If you mean, "I" or infinite consciousnesses, then yes, "you" create everything.

If you mean individual humans. Then no. Because there aren't any in reality. Even if we play the game that there are, human actions are usually preceeded by thoughts, and you don't control your thoughts. If humans did, no human would experience unhappiness. And every human would always know what their next thought is at all times.....

totally. I meant more in the sense whatever scientists or groups theorize seems to always come about. Obviously we don't get to hear about the failures. It just seems all too convenient. I'm absolutely on board that there's something non human behind the curtains. Don't mean Aliens even though the conductor/s are not like us.

Something with its own agenda which profits from our chaos

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Please tell me what your next thought will be? Or the one you will have at 10.30 later tonight?

I've been up since 8a.m Tuesday so sleep is definitely high on the list of possibilities. joking aside I get your point😁

12 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

totally. I meant more in the sense whatever scientists or groups theorize seems to always come about. Obviously we don't get to hear about the failures. It just seems all too convenient. I'm absolutely on board that there's something non human behind the curtains. Don't mean Aliens even though the conductor/s are not like us.

But what if we are tenticles of IT?

If you are a boss of a plumbing company and you have employees working for you, you don't go out and get your hands dirty but let your employees do the dirty work and they report back....right? I think of it like this. So we are a part of IT whatever you want to call...God, the greatest etc.... It seems to be the case as you go higher up in the dimension. You will be able to split a part of yourself and create a being.... As Above, So Below.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I'm absolutely on board that there's something non human behind the curtains. Don't mean Aliens even though the conductor/s are not like us.

It should not be seen from the point of view of so-called duality. The basic principle is always that humans encounter what is right for them. That misunderstandings are inevitable and also to feel treated unequally. But the thing is that we will never see the whole picture here. Chaos is only created by humans themselves.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just watched Dr Strange - Metaverse.

The film has so many occult concepts woven into it.

Mirror room for a start. They used a pupil a few times to travel to another dimension and shadow work demonstrated beautifully. All true.

Without revealing too much plots, see how the mother and the witch plays out. Both wanted the same thing.... of course they were the same soul as it were but had different roles. Before the acknowledgement, the witch ran a muck but there was healing once both acknowledged it. We need to acknowledge our demonic side. 😉

You are not to supposed to possess deceased self? That's a new one on me. I guess there is a deceased self somewhere in the multiverse.

@Tinfoil Hat @RobinJ

What do you / they mean by 'possess' a deceased self?

So the premise is that we have a light and a dark side. The dead (dark) side is still around and can be still attached to us? Kinda sounds like bringing together the  Yin /Yang.

Cant say Ive heard that version from anyone. I suspect it may just be the curveball of fear popping into the movie just in case you got too much good feeling from it....

I do believe most humans have a light and a dark side and it's up to us to choose which one we inhabit. Ive inhabited both during my life and I can say the light side is way easier! 

Thinking a bit more, I wonder if its a hint at controlling your inner demons?

On 4/30/2022 at 4:50 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I'm coming to the conclusion that I/we are not experiencing a continual, single timeline now. Something got badly fucked up in the 2000s.

"Two thousand, zero, zero, party over...oops, out of time. Tonight we're gonna party like it's nineteen ninety-nine" - Prince

I've had similar feelings. We really aren't progressing along, either. Everything is a remake, a sequel, a prequel, a mash-up, a re-imagining. 

If I were to throw a costume party and the theme was the 1950's. You, and my other guest would have a general idea of what to wear. Most who saw you would notice you were in costume and not everyday clothing. I could throw a costume party with just such a theme for the decades of 1920's through to the 1980's and the clothing my guest would choose as costume would be very clear and specific to those specific decades. Then we get to the 1990's. That's where this trend ends. Not using celebrities as "timeline landmarks", there's really not much to distinguish the last forty years of popular culture.

For the most part, a person from the 1990's could travel to our future date of today and not look very out of place with their style of dress. This becomes even more so for our time traveler from the year 2000. We are talking about a period of time spanning forty years/four decades with very little change in dressing styles and fashion, very little change in music, very little change in movies. It's as though popular culture has been retarded. At present, I see no trend in the un-changing changing. Look at the current choices in movies, television and music. 

Perhaps the AI that runs this perceived dimension has just run out of ideas? 

Maybe Prince knew something about it? He had a song on his Purple Rain album, "I Would Die 4 U". The letter "U" is the twenty-first letter of the alphabet. April is the fourth month. Prince died on an April 21st. Maybe he ain't dead. Maybe him and Bowie went to the other timeline?

• Like 2

I haven't watched this but this is what I have been saying. We are experiencing different reality.

Are we all living in a hallucination?

Our brain constantly interprets the information it receives from the world. Does that mean we are all experiencing different realities?

• 10 months later...

I think Killing Joke knew this stuff.

Visions of a bleak future world

What have we left that we see

Unholy pylons stretch across black deserts

Mankind's reward for his greed

Through all atrocities and wickedness and strife

We'll find the meaning and the goodness in this life

Love is stronger than death

Down to my first breath

Strange aeons

Even death will die

For eternity (x3)

A pre-upheaval migration came

Dreamers that dream the same dream (Reincarnation)

Unoverpopulated regions where we live

Universe B can be seen

And paper money means nothing here

Far from the worker be speech ???

The colony partied all through the night (illuminati)

While the last battle raged (sheep)

Through all atrocities and wickedness and strife

We'll find the meaning and the goodness in this life

Love is stronger than death

Down to my first breath

Strange aeons

Even death will die

On 5/21/2020 at 2:44 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Schrodinger's cat theory

Don't worry if you can't understand it ,it's bullshit anyway, the cat can't be alive or dead at the same time until someone observes it , causing the wave function to collapse into one state or the other.

The fact that someone has to observe the cat  to cause an outcome is rather ego driven at best, as the universe knows exactly how  the cat is getting on inside the box and observing it makes no bloody difference.   

9 hours ago, peter said:

Don't worry if you can't understand it ,it's bullshit anyway, the cat can't be alive or dead at the same time until someone observes it , causing the wave function to collapse into one state or the other.

The fact that someone has to observe the cat  to cause an outcome is rather ego driven at best, as the universe knows exactly how  the cat is getting on inside the box and observing it makes no bloody difference.   

I asked a librarian if she had a book about Pavlov's dog and Schrodinger's cat...

She said it rang a bell, but she wasn't sure if it was there or not!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

I asked a librarian if she had a book about Pavlov's dog and Schrodinger's cat...

She said it rang a bell, but she wasn't sure if it was there or not!

Maybe if she just looked so the waveform collapsed then she would be able to tell

Bugger the saliva experiments, following is the most talented dog associated with Pavlov

Edited by peter