Parallel Universe (for / by Tinfoil Hat)

NASA Scientists Might Have Found a Parallel Universe 'Next to Ours' After an Antarctica Experiment.

One of the biggest debates is whether the theory of a parallel universe or multiverses is real with some people, including some experts, who believe it exists and the other group in disagreement.

Although it remains a mystery, it's a popular concept in films and TV series. Nevertheless, it may not be fiction anymore as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) scientists themselves have found possible evidence of a parallel universe next to our own.

NASA's ANITA

The group of experts was working with NASA's Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna (ANITA). They used a giant balloon to haul the device high above Antarctica, where there is cold, dry air, which provides the excellent condition to use it as there is little to no radio noise that could distort its findings.

ANITA is an instrument that detects ultra-high energy cosmic-ray neutrinos.

These high-energy particles are a million times more powerful than anything we can create here on Earth, and these neutrinos have become a great interest to astrophysicists as they are the only ones that can reach Earth unattenuated.

Finding Possible Evidence of a Parallel Universe

According to the news outlet, low-energy neutrinos can pass by our planet with no problem, barely interacting with anything.

Nevertheless, high-energy particles will be stopped by our planet's solid matter, which is why these high-energy particles are detected coming "down" from space.

However, the team's ANITA detected a tau neutrino or a heavier particle coming from "up" out of the Earth in 2016, which means that these particles are traveling back in time and could be evidence of a parallel universe.

The bizarre phenomenon was reported by the NASA scientists, led by Peter Gorham, an experimental particle physicist from the University of Hawaii, as well as the principal investigator of the ANITA.

Even the discovery of the tau neutrino happened by accident, as Gorham and his team decided to investigate signals that have been dismissed as noise in the first two flights of the device, as noted by New Scientist.

The Only Explanation

In an attempt to explain the strange happening, Gorham suggests that the particle changed into a different type before it passed through the Earth and then back again, which is the only way it could happen, but "not everyone was comfortable with the hypothesis."

It's extremely rare that it might only happen once, but the team has witnessed this phenomenon happen several times.

With that, the simplest and the most scientifically elegant explanation is linked to the parallel universe, wherein when the Big Bang happened, two universes were formed and that the other world runs in reverse.

In this mirror world, time runs backward.

Nevertheless, it's still a possibility that the results came from a bizarre error the ANITA made, but if it's not, it may finally prove the existence of parallel universes.

"We're left with the most exciting or most boring possibilities," said Ibrahim Safa, who also works on the experiment. 

• Like 2

While this interests me, I don't have a very scientific brain, and a lot of the logic presented by scientists doesn't sound right to me. If those powerful particles are shooting up out of the earth, I can't grasp why time running backwards in a parallel universe is the only possible explanation.

But then I don't get the Schrodinger's cat theory. To me, the possibility of the cat's being alive in the box is real at the same time as the possibility of its being dead. But to my brain, that doesn't mean that it's actually simultaneously dead and alive - it's one or the other, and we don't know which is true till the box is opened. It's beyond my reasoning.

But I'd like to be able to comprehend it all better than I do.

I'm quite interested to learn about things like string theory.

22 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

While this interests me, I don't have a very scientific brain, and a lot of the logic presented by scientists doesn't sound right to me. If those powerful particles are shooting up out of the earth, I can't grasp why time running backwards in a parallel universe is the only possible explanation.

But then I don't get the Schrodinger's cat theory. To me, the possibility of the cat's being alive in the box is real at the same time as the possibility of its being dead. But to my brain, that doesn't mean that it's actually simultaneously dead and alive - it's one or the other, and we don't know which is true till the box is opened. It's beyond my reasoning.

But I'd like to be able to comprehend it all better than I do.

I'm quite interested to learn about things like string theory.

"Nevertheless, high-energy particles will be stopped by our planet's solid matter, which is why these high-energy particles are detected coming "down" from space." 

l think these particles only come from outer space, outside our planet.
Once they get here and the density stops and traps them here, they've lost their energy and should be stuck here ?
lf they're leaving and returning to outer space (which they shouldn't be able to do, once trapped) then the only explanation is that time or these particles is running backwards and they're somehow going back / re-tracing their journey here ?
lt's a weird one  :classic_wacko:

Reminds me that l have ' The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' to watch.. 

Edited by Basket Case

As we traverse the Antarctic Circle that encompasses earth 360%, I believe there is more land for us to discover. I don't think NASA is being quite honest with us, but this is nothing new is it?

I was thinking too, that the idea of particles heading back out is like the start of a reverse Big Bang (I might actually have seen that comment in one of the articles about this) but I watched a video a few weeks ago about CERN which claimed they are trying to create their own universe out of anti-matter - literally creating their own anti-universe (:classic_wacko:). Perhaps this finding is connected in some way to those experiments. 

As Steven Hawking described CERN as Pandora's Box, and urged them to drop their tampering, I find it frightening that it's in the hands of maniacs.

Number 01: The Earth’s axis or tilt is at 66.6 degrees.

Number 02: The Earth orbits the sun at 66,600 miles per hour.

Number 03: The circumference of the earth is 600 x 6 x 6 nautical miles.

Number 04: The Arctic Circle is at the 66.6th Latitude.

Number 05: The Antarctic Circle is at the 66.6th Latitude.

Number 06: The distance to the moon is 6 x 60 x 666 miles. This changes from 250k to 238k

Number 07: The diameter of the moon is 6 x 6 x 60 miles (2,160 miles).

Number 08: The speed of sound is 666 knots per second.

Number 09: The force of gravity is 666 Newtons.

Number 10: Time is represented by 60 seconds, 60 minutes, and 24 hours. 24? That’s 2 + 4 = 6.

I got a total of 33 times NASA uses 666 in their calculations here for anyone who's interested:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HeAmDbaqnVJW/

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...