The Most Dangerous Superstition by Larken Rose

Don't try and share a link to the PDF book on (anti)Social Media..

Preparing the Reader
What you read in this book will, in all likelihood, go directly against what you have been taught by your parents and your teachers, what you have been told by the churches, the media and the government, and much of what you, your family and your friends have always believed. Nonetheless, it is the truth, as you will see if you allow yourself to consider the issue objectively. Not only is it the truth, it also may be the most important truth you will ever hear. More and more people are discovering this truth, but to do so, it is necessary to look past many preconceived assumptions and deeply ingrained superstitions, to set aside one’s life-long indoctrination, and to examine some new ideas fairly and honestly. If you do this, you will experience a dramatic change in how you view the world. It will almost certainly feel uncomfortable at first, but in the long run it will be well worth the effort. And if enough people choose to see this truth, and embrace it, not only will it drastically change the way those people see the world; it will drastically change the world itself, for the better. 

https://www.mensenrechten.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/the-most-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-20111.pdf 

• Like 2

Wonderful book!

His video's too.

His other book "what anarchy isn't" is also great.

Hope I got the title correct - its been a  while.

Also recommend  "The market for liberty" which can also be found  online as a pdf.

4 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Wonderful book!

His video's too.

His other book "what anarchy isn't" is also great.

Hope I got the title correct - its been a  while.

Also recommend  "The market for liberty" which can also be found  online as a pdf.

Yep, ink opened the (old) new book section with this :classic_smile: 
(l'm trawling through a folder with all sorts in)

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, JeffLeppard said:

Great thead. Pleased to see you brought it back! lol 

In addition.. 

This ones a game changer. 

The End of all Evil - Jeremy Locke 
https://archive.org/details/EndOfAllEvil

£755 on amazon lol but the content.. PRICELESS.

almost all interesting books can be found free in PDF or other format, all you have to do is root around.

archive.org is always a good place to start although I got 'superstition' and 'end of' ages ago on random sites.

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Don't try and share a link to the PDF book on (anti)Social Media..

Well mate I can see how it may be a 'sexual' thing!

fb02.jpg

You did, basically, tell other's to read the book and from that they would have told 'authority' and 'government' to .... go fuck themselves!

lmfao

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, ink said:

go fuck themselves!

And that goes for the (anti)social platform too..
When l got to the last box with the 'accept' or 'dispute' option l just clicked onto another page and let it hang there.
10+ years ago l was preaching to friends or family that we were in a short but golden era of the internet.
Sadly l was right.
l knew censorship was coming but not to this level  :classic_dry: 

Edited by Basket Case

Isn't this just another utopian dream ?

Like there is a "magic solution" that we just didn't see yet ?

Is that likely !!!  It's not likely at all.

We are where we are because we cannot do better.

We struggle and this life is a struggle and there is a reason ... we are not ready to be "free", not by a long way, in fact the beatings we get are the only way existence can teach us.  And that's why everything is a mess.

Probably you dream of winning the lottery so you don't have to do anything anymore - well existence does not want it that way.

But yeah ... sometimes we feel something "free" something on the edge ... it's a sense of our future, of what we might be if we continue to learn, if we continue to engage with the life in front of us, to learn from it.

There is truth in all things, Governments, Anarchy, Religion, but each person must choose to learn and work their way up, to straighten what was crooked - nothing works without constant effort.

Many people have Utopian dreams ... some "system" they think will fix everything.

When you think like that ... you are just dreaming, you aren't learning from the meat and potatoes that are in front of you.

Sorry if it seems boring, but struggling honestly with daily life is the foundation of wisdom.

Chop wood, carry water.

Fill bellies, empty minds.

Edited by rideforever
35 minutes ago, rideforever said:

This is a way of thinking.
This is a way of seeing clearly.
This is understanding the fault in our present collective thinking.
People 'believe' in authority and hence give it power and energy.
Authorities abusing power should not be part of our personal journey, of trials, tribulations and teachings.

Edited by Basket Case
4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

This is a way of thinking.
This is a way of seeing clearly.
This is understanding the fault in our present collect thinking.
People 'believe' in authority and hence give it power and energy.
Authorities abusing power should not be part of our personal journey, of trials, tribulations and teachings.

And what do all those words actually mean ?

It's just empty words isn't it, just another dream that some magic pill is gone fix everything like the lottery.

Another day when you don't deal with reality in front of you, when you don't take care of business.

When you obsess about somebody else, somewhere else, some different dream ... meanwhile you don't fix your leaking roof.

What's the use of it.

YOU are giving them your energy by dreaming that they are doing all the bad things ... when you are so innocent.

You would perfect and free and fluffy ... if only they weren't bad.

That is victimhood ... that is exactly when you give them all your life and energy and whatnot.

Unless you say ... I have 2 arms and 2 legs and I will work today, and I will count today, what benefit can I bring myself and others today.

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And what do all those words actually mean ?

It's just empty words isn't it, just another dream that some magic pill is gone fix everything like the lottery.

Another day when you don't deal with reality in front of you, when you don't take care of business.

When you obsess about somebody else, somewhere else, some different dream ... meanwhile you don't fix your leaking roof.

What's the use of it.

YOU are giving them your energy by dreaming that they are doing all the bad things ... when you are so innocent.

You would perfect and free and fluffy ... if only they weren't bad.

That is victimhood ... that is exactly when you give them all your life and energy and whatnot.

Unless you say ... I have 2 arms and 2 legs and I will work today, and I will count today, what benefit can I bring myself and others today.

Any words are empty without conviction, intent and understanding behind them.
Are your words empty too because they're 'just words' ?
The whole planet is in lockdown because people believe TPTB have the authority to dictate that.
People make it so by believing in their authority.
l'm not claiming victimhood.
l'm observing and commenting on our mass delusion.
Are you in the UK ?
lf so, where were you on the 16th ?

42 minutes ago, rideforever said:

No .... you have to comprehend it for what it is .....

You have to 'remove' psychopaths and sociopaths and then you can create a better 'system'!

The tech is already made to do this .... but most do not realize that 'they' exist!

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Are you in the UK ?

The situation is a disaster, maybe a bigger disaster than you realise.

And the groups that run the show are all there as stated.

But what is wrong about your view, in my opinion, is that mankind is undeserving of this situation.

I would say mankind is exactly deserving and he reaps what he sows.

To sow different requires people to take care of business; their own business.

The more they concern themselves with others, with authority, with whatever ... that is when they become weak.

If they simply take care of business everything else will vanish.

The evil is rising because people are weak, they dissipate through their eyes staring at phones.

As they become weak dark forces emerge.

The real evil ... is not the powerful groups ... but the distraction of people from their daily lives, that inevitably leads them to ruin and weakens them energetically, they literally pour out their spirit from their eyes into their phones.

That's my view of it.

Many people today on the internet claim we are all free and whatever, I think they are wrong.

You reap what you sow.

Disease appears on rotting flesh.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:06 PM, JeffLeppard said:

Great thead. Pleased to see you brought it back! lol 

In addition.. 

This ones a game changer. 

The End of all Evil - Jeremy Locke 
https://archive.org/details/EndOfAllEvil

£755 on amazon lol but the content.. PRICELESS.

Hi JL - Just downloaded and reading  - Many thanks!

Really great book. Highly recommend  https://scottrlarson.github.io/activism/commonwealths/document/files/End-Of-All-Evil.pdf

"Everything that restricts your mind, your movements and your speech is evil. Slavery is found in both the partial and complete destruction of freedom."

"When cultures begin to break down, it is because people are learning about their value. Such cultures and the authorities they protect are doomed. Never once in history has a culture in decline been redeemed. When authorities see that their culture is being dismantled, and obedience is no longer theirs to enjoy, they return to violence. These returns to violence are historically extremely brutal. The violent enforcement of law is a sign of coming liberty."

20 hours ago, rideforever said:

The situation is a disaster, maybe a bigger disaster than you realise.

And the groups that run the show are all there as stated.

But what is wrong about your view, in my opinion, is that mankind is undeserving of this situation.

I would say mankind is exactly deserving and he reaps what he sows.

To sow different requires people to take care of business; their own business.

The more they concern themselves with others, with authority, with whatever ... that is when they become weak.

If they simply take care of business everything else will vanish.

The evil is rising because people are weak, they dissipate through their eyes staring at phones.

As they become weak dark forces emerge.

The real evil ... is not the powerful groups ... but the distraction of people from their daily lives, that inevitably leads them to ruin and weakens them energetically, they literally pour out their spirit from their eyes into their phones.

That's my view of it.

Many people today on the internet claim we are all free and whatever, I think they are wrong.

You reap what you sow.

Disease appears on rotting flesh.

What makes you think it 'maybe' a bigger disaster than l realise ? What do you know of what l realise ?

Mankind is undeserving of this situation.

The big conspiracy has been going on for hundreds of years.
The 'entities' that work for the dark conspiracy end goal are completely evil.

Mankind has been tricked and played.
These people who don't see the conspiracy and trust what authority tell them (con19 virus etc) are just naive and trusting. 
Being naive and trusting isn't evil.
l get frustrated and annoyed with people who listen and trust the news, but l don't think they're evil.
l get frustrated and annoyed with people who wander around glued to their phones, but l don't think they're evil. 

You use the word weak. Naive, trusting people have been made weak by the conspirators. From every possible angle.
Food, water, education, financial corruption, wars, modern technology, propaganda....the list is endless.

The real evil ones have got together and all work ceaselessly on taking advantage of innocent, naive, trusting people.
And so wishing bad upon innocent, naive, trusting people is pretty poor show in my book. 

Humankind on the whole are victims. Victims of the huge ageless world wide conspiracy.
Hating on the victims helps no-one, least of all yourself. 

Where is your compassion and understanding for your fellow humans ?
You choose to see a division in awareness levels and you then pour scorn onto 'the other side' and blame them for everything ?
Nice one.

(edit; And- "If they simply take care of business everything else will vanish." - what nonsense is this ?? ) 

Edited by Basket Case

Over a year ago, when l attended a Graham Hancock talk in London, l found myself sitting next to a fascinating guy.
Gregory Sams :classic_cool:
We chatted and exchanged contact details. Turns out he's been very busy over the years.
He has his own website. Has written many books amongst other things..
One of his books (can't find a PDF download :classic_sad: ) is - The State is Out of Date 

The State Is Out Of Date

Many believe that violent conflict is embedded in the human genome, and that the capacity to slaughter each other is fundamental to maintaining peace. But what if living in peace with each other is a more natural condition than that we experience in today's strife-ridden world and not simply defined by the absence if war? Perhaps, like everything else in the natural world, we organize better from the bottom up than from the top down.

The State Is Out Of Date, We Can Do It Better looks at the inherent capacity of human beings to forge solutions to complex problems without resorting to force, fines and incarceration. It examines the damage done to our positive evolution that arises when freedom is suppressed, when feedback loops are cut in deference to top-down government. Today we are more connected than at any time in human history - more enabled than ever to build sustainable peace based upon community instincts rather than fear.

The problem with the ruling state lies not in who holds the power, how they acquired it, what they want to do or why. The state’s fundamental tool is coercion – the threat to damage those who do not comply with its directions. It is an unreliable tool, even when by chance a good person reaches the top of the greasy pole. Whether confused, bemused or abused by the political process, The State Is Out Of Date re-assures readers that politics is not even the primary game in town, though it may sometimes look like the only one. It is a book for those who wonder why politics isn't working and what would. We can do it better, much better. 

https://www.gregorysams.com/state-out-of-date.html 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Over a year ago, when l attended a Graham Hancock talk in London, l found myself sitting next to a fascinating guy.
Gregory Sams :classic_cool:
We chatted and exchanged contact details. Turns out he's been very busy over the years.
He has his own website. Has written many books amongst other things..
One of his books (can't find a PDF download :classic_sad: ) is - The State is Out of Date 

The State Is Out Of Date

Many believe that violent conflict is embedded in the human genome, and that the capacity to slaughter each other is fundamental to maintaining peace. But what if living in peace with each other is a more natural condition than that we experience in today's strife-ridden world and not simply defined by the absence if war? Perhaps, like everything else in the natural world, we organize better from the bottom up than from the top down.

The State Is Out Of Date, We Can Do It Better looks at the inherent capacity of human beings to forge solutions to complex problems without resorting to force, fines and incarceration. It examines the damage done to our positive evolution that arises when freedom is suppressed, when feedback loops are cut in deference to top-down government. Today we are more connected than at any time in human history - more enabled than ever to build sustainable peace based upon community instincts rather than fear.

The problem with the ruling state lies not in who holds the power, how they acquired it, what they want to do or why. The state’s fundamental tool is coercion – the threat to damage those who do not comply with its directions. It is an unreliable tool, even when by chance a good person reaches the top of the greasy pole. Whether confused, bemused or abused by the political process, The State Is Out Of Date re-assures readers that politics is not even the primary game in town, though it may sometimes look like the only one. It is a book for those who wonder why politics isn't working and what would. We can do it better, much better. 

https://www.gregorysams.com/state-out-of-date.html 

Fully agree!

Historically the parasitical class (authoritarians of all guise) are the ones who have instigated wars. Being press-ganged was the common mode of recruitment simply because man is not really a violent animal. Modern methods are more subtle though and manipulation via cultural and nationalistic memes are engineered to distort perceptions.

Yes - fully agree there is a better way! - The Market for liberty sets out what is basically a blueprint for a healthy laissez-fair society with no perceivable power structure.

Andrew Galambos who was a voluntaryist/anarcho-capitalist expressed the same and codified it via scientific method which roughly amounted to the same as "the market for liberty" .

Larken Rose points out the inadequacies efficiently of our present system and Murray Rothbard presents the same libertarian posture from the point of view of the Austrian school of economic thought which is empirical rather than the Keynesian abstraction of convolution.

One of my main complaints is that "morality" is a poorly understood concept and should be among the first things introduced and explored to a growing mind when seeking education.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Humankind on the whole are victims. Victims of the huge ageless world wide conspiracy.
Hating on the victims helps no-one, least of all yourself. 

Where is your compassion and understanding for your fellow humans ?

The only single thing that counts is making it.

Or Salvation.

Everything else will be dust in time.

The only thing that will continue is Salvation.

Perhaps you are not exhausted enough, perhaps you haven't seen enough, perhaps you haven't failed enough, perhaps you haven't suffered enough.

One day you will have.