Jump to content

Where is the Moderator Muir?


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Truthspoon is still an active member here, though their last visit was on Tuesday:

https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/74-truthspoon/

 

 

Good to know. It did seem odd.

 

I think I've clarified where my thinking came from hopefully?

 

So I'll dip out now and see what else transpires.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is silly tbh    Muir is not responsible for the hack    He himself has been hounded off of discussion boards for years and was also heavily censored when progressives wore the

Of course the logical explanation for all this is that Muir was a mole ...  MI5 paymasters  would expect him to put in 9 to 5 type hours , so he would have no trouble in building up the highest number

I agree .... and I had many, many conversations with him .... and I trust him.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I certainly heard about this in the past, some PHP software did have 'exploits' that hackers could use, simply by adding parameters when calling certain .PHP files, and I think this was how they did these 'SQL injections' which would literally 'inject' data in to the database, either to add the hacker as a user (thus bypassing the software's registration system) or to insert malicious code or files.

 

You tend to not hear much about this now, probably because PHP and SQL security has been much improved over the years. I believe most 'bot attacks' now utilise databases of harvested email addresses and passwords in a 'brute force' method to get lucky and gain access to a website through standard login pages. (This happens a lot with Wordpress sites for example)

 

Website shouldn't use file extention like .inc which is insecure so all executable files should ends in .php.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I certainly heard about this in the past, some PHP software did have 'exploits' that hackers could use, simply by adding parameters when calling certain .PHP files, and I think this was how they did these 'SQL injections' which would literally 'inject' data in to the database, either to add the hacker as a user (thus bypassing the software's registration system) or to insert malicious code or files. You tend to not hear much about this now, probably because PHP and SQL security has been much improved over the years.

 

On vBulletin the PTB could edit posts, without the said posts showing as being edited. Not something they did often though, as they didn't want to get rumbled.

 

18 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Of course the logical explanation for all this is that Muir was a mole.

 

I don't see how anyone can rule out the possibility that he suffered either further online strife or even offline strife.

 

4 hours ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

Because what has he actually achieved aside from deleting some of the threads? I'm interested to hear yours and other peoples thoughts on this.

 

We don't know it was 'he' and not just 'some of the threads'. You mean, at least for now, all of the threads from the past 16 months or so! If Gareth comes on the forum and says he thinks that 'he' had something to do with it, then I might listen.

 

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The way management just deleted the old forum with no explanation indicates they regard members as sleeping partners...

 

The management didn't delete the old forum. The PTB knocked it offline.

 

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Or perhaps MI5 realize if the forum is totally gone , their infiltration and hacking department is out of work... defunded.

 

They will never have their wages docked and they will never be 'defunded'. Unless, we kindly do it for them.

Edited by numnuts
Link to post
Share on other sites

From little private conversation I had with him, I gathered that he cared and had best intention for the forum.

OK, it's just my subjective opinion and you could all go on arguing it's a pretence etc etc....

 

Anyway, I'm sure he knows too well that we are a paranoid lot that we are casting suspicion on everyone really. :classic_tongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

On vBulletin the PTB could edit posts, without the said posts showing as being edited. Not something they did often though, as they didn't want to get rumbled.

 

It's interesting you mention vBulletin, as I believe the 'old' David Icke forum used an old version of that software. One of the reasons given why the Ickes launched the 'new' Social forum using Invision Community was because vBulletin wanted a lot of money to offer an upgrade to their latest version of their forum software.

 

Any website sitting exposed on the internet, using old outdated software that is open to exploitation, is a prime target for hackers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chocomel said:

From little private conversation I had with him, I gathered that he cared and had best intention for the forum.

 

I agree .... and I had many, many conversations with him .... and I trust him.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

On vBulletin the PTB could edit posts, without the said posts showing as being edited. Not something they did often though, as they didn't want to get rumbled.

 

 

I don't see how anyone can rule out the possibility that he suffered either further online strife or even offline strife.

 

I was going to bring up this topic cos I did have a difficulty getting online and I seem to hear other people have experienced it as well of late.

Forum attacks, now moving onto users? crafty buggers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So lets know something .... hackers are in front of any company providing supposed security .... they (hackers) create the 'problems' that corporations then sell the 'patch' for to the general user.

 

While the 'internet' was created by DARPA .... hackers really could run it if they got together!

 

Most really good ones are bought up and brought into the system .... BUT .... there are many still out there and they 'could' bring the entire system down IF they got together and worked for mankind .... You never know, maybe they will .... It would only take them a day!

Edited by ink
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

So let know something .... hackers are in front of any company providing supposed security .... they (hackers) create the 'problems' that corporations then sell the 'patch' for to the general public

 

I'm sure its the same with virus's. Why would anyone code a virus that deletes files on someone's PC - what gain is there for the coder? None, maybe some smug self satisfaction but otherwise no gain, so why do it. I guess they can prove their programming prowess but can you take a virus to a job interview and show it off? Not sure, but companies sure do make a lot of money selling Anti-virus software so I suspect they create the problem and then sell the solution.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ink said:

So lets know something .... hackers are in front of any company providing supposed security .... they (hackers) create the 'problems' that corporations then sell the 'patch' for to the general user.

 

While the 'internet' was created by DARPA .... hackers really could run it if they got together!

 

Most really good ones are bought up and brought into the system .... BUT .... there are many still out there and they 'could' bring the entire system down IF they got together and worked for mankind .... You never know, maybe they will .... It would only take them a day!

 

This is why I neither waste money on 'anti-virus' software, nor do I use any 'free' anti-virus software on any of my PCs at work or at home.

 

My PCs have been 'virus-free' for years, as long as I am sensible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We could go on guessing 'Who Dunnit?' till cows come home but we will never get to the bottom of it or even take them to the police station. :classic_rolleyes:

Best solution is to slam the door shut. End of. No more time wasted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Finder said:

The hacker did not originate from israel, they are located in the UAI according to some posters here who bothered to check.

 

In reality, we have no idea where the hacker was operating from. I don't really care either.

 

36 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's interesting you mention vBulletin, as I believe the 'old' David Icke forum used an old version of that software. One of the reasons given why the Ickes launched the 'new' Social forum using Invision Community was because vBulletin wanted a lot of money to offer an upgrade to their latest version of their forum software.

 

Yes, the old 2006 forum ran on VBulletin software, which I liked when it came to presentation and usability. I didn't know anything about vBulletin pushing upgrade options for inflated prices.

 

26 minutes ago, ink said:

So lets know something... hackers are in front of any company providing supposed security... they (hackers) create the 'problems' that corporations then sell the 'patch' for to the general user.

 

Norton and McAfee antivirus. :classic_tongue:

 

 

14 minutes ago, chocomel said:

We could go on guessing 'Who Dunnit?' till cows come home but we will never get to the bottom of it or even take them to the police station. :classic_rolleyes:

 

Who knows what might surface, come Nuremberg 2025, chocomel. :classic_cool:

Edited by numnuts
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

Yes, the old 2006 forum ran on VBulletin software, which I liked when it came to presentation and usability. I didn't know anything about vBulletin pushing upgrade options for inflated prices.

 

It was something I recall seeing Gareth post here not long after this new Social forum was set up, when people were questioning the need for a 'new' forum.

 

This current Invision Commnity software isn't cheap, so I'm not sure how much vBulletin were looking to charge them to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kj35 said:

 

there was a huge amount of posts saying this was Israel although the only official thing I saw was David icke's tweet which said due to the despicable description of an arab man we are pretty sure where this is coming from. Which didn't say Israel but also didn't say UAI?

 

Do you mean UAE?

 

Yes, UAE. Apologies, it was a mechanical error.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

This is why I neither waste money on 'anti-virus' software, nor do I use any 'free' anti-virus software on any of my PCs at work or at home.

 

My PCs have been 'virus-free' for years, as long as I am sensible.

 

Precisely. Their anti-virus soft IS the virus itself. Just like the vaccination aka "immunisation" against the alleged viruses and diseases is the virus delivering and disease generating project.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Finder said:

 

Precisely. Their anti-virus soft IS the virus itself. Just like the vaccination aka "immunisation" against the alleged viruses and diseases is the virus delivering and disease generating project.

 

And of course, the creator of this Windows operating system that is installed on so many peoples' desktop and laptop PCs, which is so apparently riddled with security holes that it requires third-party software (anti-virus) providers to 'protect' them is of course...

 

...BILL GATES

 

Who is now a self-styled virus and vaccines 'expert' in the 'real-life'.

 

You really can't make this shit up.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Of course the logical explanation for all this is that Muir was a mole ...  MI5 paymasters  would expect him to put in 9 to 5 type hours , so he would have no trouble in building up the highest number of posts and reactions ... and no one here will notice he has no knowledge of the subject ...

I can remember very little about Muir's posts , just that he had the strange idea the Cabal was run on Kabbakistic Magic ... when I questioned this he had no reply .... also near the end I remember he attacked two new members , simply for asking reasonable questions ...

 

So the goal would be to gain management trust ... and finally get the password needed for access to forum settings  , essential to bring it down ....

 

After the cash Management would realize Muir did it   ... They would be embarrassed ... would not want to talk about it ... close down a thread inquiring about Muir .... But then another thread on Muir starts !   ... they can't close again!!! 

 

So an announcement ... "Muir is well .He's  just taking a break"  

 

Don't judge management harshly ... The stress and work in running any enterprise the size of  Ickonic and davidicke.com is considerable ...But in addition to this all the dark forces are targeting you as well  ... Not just MI5 agents ... but the mind control suggestions from electronic means and ET psychics , suggesting that you should trust certain individuals ...

 

The only defense from this is a partnership with  God/Divine Realm . This is what has enabled Alex Jones to survive and expand over decades ... He prays daily and asks for help ...Even though his idea of God is  distorted by Christian beliefs ...It still works! ....

 

So if Muir returns after his "Break" I'll eat my words .... But I suspect he's gone forever!  

 

 

 

Your probably right I noticed last year most of the shills were Scottish . Sharon M etc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aratron said:

Your probably right I noticed last year most of the shills were Scottish . Sharon M etc 

 

Well that is an interesting post and agreement with another's post .... interesting to me and that which I do consider anyway .... Thanks for telling me :)

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ink said:

 

I agree .... and I had many, many conversations with him .... and I trust him.


But hardly anyone here had the relationship you had.
lt's easy to see why Muirs absence with the forums deletion would look suspicious to a lot of people..

Muir is probably deeply upset + angry right now.
Upset + angry that all his work is gone.
Upset + angry that the system this forum runs on had a vulnerable crack in it ?

Edited by Basket Case
+ angry
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

lt's easy to see why Muirs absence with the forums deletion would look suspicious to a lot of people..

 

I can comprehend that mate .... but from the 'chats' I have had with him, I trust him .... and don't forget that on Saturday (the same day of the hack) the forum was locked down and no new accounts could be created (and still can't) .... thus Muir (his whole account having been deleted) would need to make a new account and he would not have been able to!

 

So why is it strange that he is not here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

So why is it strange that he is not here?


Being the Devils Advocate, l would say -
Screaming is here with a new account.
Someone 'techy' could set up an account for Muir outside of the blanket ban on new sign ups...if Muir wanted ?
(not that there's much here right now for Muir to get his teeth into, as it were)
Which also goes back to - How has Muir taken this ? How is he really ? (nothing on TZ btw)
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ink said:

I can comprehend that mate .... but from the 'chats' I have had with him, I trust him .... and don't forget that on Saturday (the same day of the hack) the forum was locked down and no new accounts could be created (and still can't) .... thus Muir (his whole account having been deleted) would need to make a new account and he would not have been able to!

 

This account was created on Sunday 17th May, which was at least a clear 24 hours after the forum hack occurred. Maybe the block on new members was only applied during the early hours of Sunday morning? This account, along with some other accounts created on the Saturday, could have just snuck in there.

 

xs92sn

Edited by numnuts
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I will say .... I know (or have a very good guess from all the interaction I have had with him) why Muir is not back .... and from that knowledge, I trust Muir.

 

23 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Screaming is here with a new account.

 

I contacted SE and from there SE made a new account and I made them a mod again. I knew it was SE because of our interaction.

 

23 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Someone 'techy' could set up an account for Muir outside of the blanket ban on new sign ups...if Muir wanted ?

 

Yes .... but currently he doesn't want that and I 'think' I know why .... a big part of that is that he does not trust me :(

 

23 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

How has Muir taken this ? How is he really ?

 

I personally do not know.

 

When I became a mod and we sorted out the jumprogue shit .... I didn't want SE to continue as the only active mod so I asked a few different members, who all said "Thank you but no"

 

That included Muir.

 

After the 'council' concept (about 2 months later) I asked Muir again and still he said "No"

 

Muir .... the same as all those who should be given mod permissions .... did not want to be a mod.

Eventually, after many PM's, he agreed to be a mod.

 

LOL .... sorry I laugh because after that we had many 'heated' conversations .... I STILL TRUST MUIR

 

He didn't do the 'hack' .... but it is possible that he thinks .... that I did?

Edited by ink
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...