How to refuse a vaccine uk 2020

Stride

17 hours ago, mrbookrah said:

We also have to take in consideration that it may contain something that covers the side effects of the radiation.( Let's not forget that they are smart too.) 

So in September-October when they fire up their sattelites and 5G towers to their maximum capacities we are simply f*cked. 

Is it possible? 

This is something I was thinking too. They are usually one step ahead and surely could have thought of something like that. But who knows? Is it worth the risk? 

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

Not by making mistakes as these can be forgiven, but by taking the mark of the beast!

Lol, that old chessnut. Its the number of a man, as revelation says. That man was Ceaser nero, whose name can add to 616 or 666 depending on spelling. Apparently some versions of revelation had 616 as the number.

https://www.endtime.com/blog/666-or-616-the-number-of-the-beast/

Personally I think that at the end of time all will be resolved, including fallen spirits.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Asmallperson said:

Personally I think that at the end of time all will be resolved, including fallen spirits.

Yes, and isn't it best to be prepared ? The parable of the ten virgins comes to mind...........

I was listening to Max Igan's latest video earlier and he was talking about forced vaccination. his point was it would be considered by him to be  attempted assault and he would feel wholly justified in defending himself against said assault.

I am very much of the same opinion. anyone attempting to stick a needle in me will be meeting there maker VERY shorty afterwords.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stride said:

So in September what are the excuses ?

Medical - fear of needles

Religious - Jehovah’s witness

Any more?

if you dont mind strong language Charles Giuliani - has been doing shows for over 10 years on a variety of topics tho main focus has been whats wrong w the bible  - is doing a series on vaccines on renegade broadcasting. first was yday and he will continue next tuesday - you can listen to ydays show here -  http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/truth-hertz-vaccination-is-a-crime-against-humanity-5-19-20/   vaccines contain toxins and have done harm.

On 5/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Orange Alert said:

Religious - Islam, non Halal or if it came from is rail?

From Summer 2019 - Muslim parents refusing the flu spray vaccine for their children because it containted pig gelatine.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/29/muslim-parents-refuse-give-children-flu-vaccine-contains-pork-10479891/

Oh, that's a really good one! Would being a vegetarian count, I wonder?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chud said:

sure it does... :classic_smile:

I may use that then. I also like someone's suggestion - not in this thread - that I wouldn't want aluminium and mercury in my body. they always use those nowadays, apparently to make the vaccine more effective? More effective in harming people more like.

On 5/19/2020 at 11:21 PM, zArk said:

theres no excuse, its simply telling our servants, no. 

right now the gsk, merck, that french sounding one are listening to the chatter and formulating their sales pitch

fear wont cut it, they know

they are intently aware of the reduction in public trust of gov

they may simply play on guilt tripping parents of schoolchildren, but thats a dead end atm also

shutting down anti vaccine groups and talk is failing

really the only option is mandatory vaccines built upon the general publics ability to be sheeple backed up by the military to display force yet this would be unthinkable for the architects as it would destroy centuries upon centuries of psychological work

with everything at stake and the projection by 2030 of 80% of male babies getting autism the vaccination program is becoming the obsession

the entire push, lockdown to now and to september, seems to be irreversible. they are showing their hand one card at a time and they cant stop. 

Oh, no, Zark. They won't have to make it mandatory, or at least they think they won't, because they won't allow us to work or receive their government hand-outs anymore for those whose work has been eliminated, like mine, in the tourism industry.

This is why we have to study a solution I have only this week come across in a video! It's Potassium Sulphate and other similar salts. It's all in a book by George W. Carey titled "The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation". This is not known in mainstream science, so we have to get this out there. Here's the video on that:

8 hours ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Oh, that's a really good one! Would being a vegetarian count, I wonder?

That would be an excellent card to use and by upgrading to the special status of a vegan, which was a lifestyle being pushed by the likes of the BBC last year, making it clear you are against any animal ingredients in products and animal testing - ie. lab testing of animals for the vaccine etc..

from https://www.vigiliae.org/letter-to-the-sec-for-health-matt-hancock/

Letter provided by Carl Sayle.

Matt Hancock Secretary for Health and Social Care 39 Victoria Street London SW1H 0EU
Your Name and Address
Date
Affidavit of truth

No Consent to coronavirus Act 2020 and the unlawful Authority it Assumes: “Legis construction non facit injuriam”

Matt Hancock:
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle, Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent

I, the living sovereign wo/man [FIRST NAME IN SMALL CAPS]: come in peace, and in honour:

I present this affirmation as a declaration and affidavit of truth as evidence of the facts for and on the record:

I do solemnly swear that the facts contained herein are true, correct and certain:

I reserve all rights and waive all privileges:

I do not consent to mandatory vaccinations: My right to consent can never be removed under unalienable rights: Maxim: “Consensus facit legem”

Informed consent is an absolute and unalienable: No entity has the power to remove that freedom and right, and no power or authority can be granted by any entity whatsoever, under any circumstances. Any transgressions shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: “Consensus facit legem”

Any and all of my :private: data is and shall always be :private: and confidential: and no entity including medical personnel has the right to share it in any manner whatsoever without my prior specifically written consent. Any transgressions shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Legitime imperanti parere necesse est”

No entity other than myself has the right to make any decisions about my medical/medication needs and requirements in any manner/matter without my prior specifically written consent. Any transgressions shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Vani timoris justa excusatio non est”

No medication/vaccination/examination shall be forced against my will on me. I am the sole owner of my body granted by my creator: if any entity feels they have claim to it, I hereby give 14 [fourteen] days to bring forth your claim for immediate rebuttal. Maxim: “Qui facit per alium facit per se”

I do not consent to be taken against my will from wherever I may be, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, medical tests of any kind/questioning/interrogation or quarantine over health matters. I am of sound mind and am competent and capable of self-quarantine should I do so deem necessary; no entity has the power/authority to make any decisions over-ruling my own. Any transgressions shall be deemed abduction, any medical tests conducted without prior specific written consent shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Qui per alium facit per seipsum facere videtur”…. “Nullus liber homo capiatur, aut imprisonetur”

No roadside or home visit induced medical test shall be conducted without prior specific written consent. Any medical tests conducted without prior specific written consent shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Nihil consensui tam contrarium est quam vis atque metus”

No entity has the right to detain myself under any act/statute or any medical emergency powers granted by any entity, limited corporation or otherwise. Any transgressions shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and trespass: Maxim: “Ubi non est lex, ibi non est transgression quoad mundum”

I do not consent now or at anytime in the future to undergo any de-contamination procedures forced against my will upon me, any transgressions shall be deemed an Assault/Tort and trespass: Maxim: “Maxim: “Consensus facit legem”

I do not consent to any and all restrictions pertaining to where I shall freely roam/travel, nor do I consent to any/all restrictions on whom I may associate with nor how many shall associate. No entity has the power or authority to remove my inalienable rights to travel or associate: Any transgressions shall be deemed a Tort and trespass: Maxim: “Jus non habenti tute non paretur”

No entity has the right to take/seize/move/remove/decontaminate or destroy my property/conveyance or other, in any manner under any terminology without my prior specifically written consent. Any transgressions shall be deemed theft/assault/tort and trespass: Maxim: “Spoliatus debet ante omnia restitui”…..” A piratis et latronibus copta dominium non mutant”…. “Dominium non potest esse in pendenti”

No consent is given to any entity, including but not limited to Justice of the Peace to order/authorise my arrest pertaining to any issues pertaining to any assumed/presumed medical issues: Any transgressions shall be deemed abduction/assault/tort and trespass: Maxim: “Lex est norma recti”

I do not consent to any entity creating an “offence” in any manner/matter in order to attain assumed/presumed or wrongly informed of power/authority over me: There is no law on the landmass of England that considers an offence a breach of the law: The very thought that any entity could presume such authority over myself is utterly repugnant and reprehensibly unconscionable: Any transgressions shall be deemed fraud/assault/tort and trespass: Maxim: “Lex non oritur ex injuria”…. “Deceptis, non decipientibus, jura subveniunt”

No judge has the power/authority to over-rule my unalienable rights/freedoms. If any judge wishes to pass judgement/make decisions on my behalf, he/she must first hear me defend my unalienable rights and freedoms in a true court de jour in front of a jury of 12 of my living peers, after a successful claim of harm, injury or loss, with an injured party in presence attesting to such, has been served on myself: Maxim: “Non jus ex regula, sed regula ex jure”:

My free will shall and can never be construed as obstruction, wilful or otherwise: Any entity denying myself of my free will shall be suffering myself direct tort and trespass: Maxim: “Ejus est nolle, qui potest velle”

Under Motu Proprio delivered by Pope Fracsis July 11th 2013, any and all immunity from justice has been removed. No entity shall be immune from myself seeking justice in any matters including any and all within this document. Any attempt to avoid justice from myself shall be deemed a direct tort/trespass: Maxim: “Idem est scire aut scire debere aut potuisse”:….

“Ignorantia juris non exusat”…. “Justitia nemini neganda est”
I do not consent to any vaccination, “mandatory” or otherwise: Maxim: “Peccata contra naturam sunt gravissima”

I do not consent to be given mandatory advice, I am completely capable of handling my own affairs by way of personal research in order to be informed, and am no danger to others based on the true clear data being blurred by the mainstream media pertaining to any medical issues arising from any current pandemic claims: Maxim: “Rerum suarum quilibet est moderator et arbiter”

Neither the public health control of disease act 1984/coronavirus act 2020, nor any other act/any changes to them shall remove any of my unalienable rights. Any attempt to hold me to account of any changes to legislation without my prior specifically written consent shall be deemed Tort and Trespass: Maxim: “Jura naturae sunt immutabilia”

Maxim: “Les fictions naissent de la loi, et non la loi des fictions”: All acts/statutes apply to consenting “PERSONS” which I am not, I am wo/man: so by very definition do not apply: Maxim: “Homo vocabulum est naturae; persona juris civilis”.

I do declare and affirm that I am of no danger to others pertaining to anything that may arise from presumptions/assumptions of the above And no entity has the power/authority to declare me so: Maxim: “Potentia debet sequi justitium, non antecedere”

All men are equal, if any man/woman has a right or freedom, so do I. Maxim: “Injura servi dominum pertingit”
No civil law shall diminish my unalienable rights/freedoms: Maxim: “Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redignunt; sed leges Angliae semel manumissum semper liberum judicant”

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within 14 [fourteen] days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under oath or attestation, by living flesh and blood wo/man upon full commercial and private liability and under threat of penalty of perjury, and received at the care of address provided no later than 14 [fourteen] days from the date of receipt of this notice. Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment securing forevermore all rights herein claimed and establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges against myself, the sovereign wo/man :first name: beneficiary to the all caps trust/estate ALL CAPS NAME, for exercising these lawful and properly established rights, freedoms and duties. I hereby affirm all herein to be true and certain

The truth is expressed in the form of an affidavit:

FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NOUGHT.
Do unto others as one would have done to you:
Witnessed by the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost:

Subscribed and sworn under the threat of perjury,
without prejudice,
all mistakes accepted

with all rights reserved,
In peace and in good faith,

Date:___________________ Autograph:__________________

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 8:09 PM, Stride said:

So in September what are the excuses ?

Medical - fear of needles

Religious - Jehovah’s witness

Any more?

I am a fake JW and I will also be a vegan and protest fetus in vaxx. That is gross even to a meateater's standard.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:15 PM, chocomel said:

I am a fake JW and I will also be a vegan and protest fetus in vaxx. That is gross even to a meateater's standard.

Yes, vegan should cut it. I nearly said pescatarian, but they seem to be working on some new fish based vaccines and treatments. 

This new sex hormone from zebra fish seems particularly weird. I've all the kids I want already, but for those that might not, should they not be asking questions. Do you really want kids with gills? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8355351/Sex-hormone-zebrafish-help-product-better-fertility-treatment.html

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Yes, vegan should cut it. I nearly said pescatarian, but they seem to be working on some new fish based vaccines and treatments. 

This new sex hormone from zebra fish seems particularly weird. I've all the kids I want already, but for those that might not, should they not be asking questions. Do you really want kids with gills? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8355351/Sex-hormone-zebrafish-help-product-better-fertility-treatment.html

Right I am officially a vegan now then. Good job nobody is watching me visiting the meat section...yet!

well I could say, it's for animals.... :classic_rolleyes:

Consent must be obtained before starting any treatment or physical
investigation or before providing personal care for a patient. This includes the
administration of all vaccines. The guidance in this chapter is based both on
the current legal position and the standards expected of health professionals by
their regulatory bodies.

Consent must be given voluntarily and freely. The individual must be informed
about the process, benefits and risks of immunisation and be able to
communicate their decision. Information given should be relevant to the
individual patient, properly explained and questions should be answered fully.

Health professionals should ensure that the individual (or those giving consent
on their behalf) fully understands which immunisation(s) are to be
administered; the disease(s) against which they will protect; the risks of not
proceeding; the side effects that may occur and how these should be dealt with;
and any follow-up action required

Giving an immunisation without consent could leave the health
professional vulnerable to legal action and action by their regulatory body

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/consent-the-green-book-chapter-2

• Like 1