The final stages of the attempted 'Brexit Con' are almost upon us.

How do folks think it is going to play out then?

P.S. I was pleasantly surprised to see my new topic get successfully posted. Emoticons are still definitely to be avoided for now though.

Edited by numnuts

UK blinks first. Falls back into line and technically said to be a return to equal partnership. But nah, we know how it goes.

You really need the darkest sense of the absurd with this "future" on the cards.

I'm saying it won't happen. Would be good if it did, but America saying "It's us or China" shows once and for all independence is a pipe dream.

Sadly, it's a pipe for smoking crack.

And before you start, I did vote "Leave". Had the chance again, wouldn't lift a fucking finger!

• Like 1

At present it seems to me that they have the power to do whatever they want, especially while everybody is massively distracted by this 'coronavirus pandemic'.

In much the same way that little attention is being given to the boatloads of illegal immigrants arriving on Kent beaches everyday.

I'm only really seeing Nigel Farage making noises about this, yet he is being criticised for making a 'non-essential journey' in order to film what has been happening.

Too many people have fallen under this mass hypnotism of believing anything the Government and media tells them, and that by doing what they are told they will be 'kept safe'.

It is surely only a matter of time before we are all told that 'remaining closely aligned with the EU' (ie 'not leaving') will 'keep us safe'. And even a number of people who previously voted Leave will blindly go along with this.

There'll end up being an extension to this 'transition period' (I believe we have until the end of June to request this), and the Government will enjoy huge support for this. Then begins the task of preparing for some kind of 'second referendum', and the coronavirus fear panic will be used to sway peoples' opinions.

"Stay Safe. Stay in the EU"

(I voted Leave and would do so again)

• Like 8

We can't logically have a 2nd referendum - we've left! It's done. We're gone.

Whatever business agreements are set up, we'll not get the proper information anyway. A few years ago, the line was - "Oh you don't want to know about the ins & outs of EU membership - it's just boring - all about fishing quotas, that's all". You had to go digging to find out the shit that was involved by way of financial penalties we were paying & stuff. Nothing is ever out in the open. I'll bet a lot of people voting knew little or nothing about what they were actually voting for.

I voted leave.

I vote leave our gov & royals too.

• Like 4

I not only want leave but I also want the dissolution of government as it is not fit for purpose. As for aristocracy - feudalism is how they got there and that is all they have to offer.

At this rate it will take centuries and so much oppression before it sinks in that government is not a requirement. Sure we need pragmatic rules that are fair for everyone and allow those who want to work to attain things they value but not at the expense of others. Treat others as you want to be treated. Nothing could be simpler.

Mostly though, I would like to see the eradication of the debt based banking system.  When I work I create value - not debt!  They are great abstractionists and deceivers.

All central banking does is asset strip and that is exactly what they are doing now.

Laissez-faire is a way forward

That said - I think they will strain at the lead in efforts to get back in some way with europe and to systematically keep stripping us of our rights. 

Q - what is it that they do for us that we couldn't do fairly and more efficiently for ourselves?

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I not only want leave but I also want the dissolution of government as it is not fit for purpose. As for aristocracy - feudalism is how they got there and that is all they have to offer.

At this rate it will take centuries and so much oppression before it sinks in that government is not a requirement. Sure we need pragmatic rules that are fair for everyone and allow those who want to work to attain things they value but not at the expense of others. Treat others as you want to be treated. Nothing could be simpler.

Mostly though, I would like to see the eradication of the debt based banking system.  When I work I create value - not debt!  They are great abstractionists and deceivers.

All central banking doe is asset strip and that is exactly what they are doing now.

Laissez-faire 

That said - I think they will strain at the lead in efforts to get back in some way with europe and to systematically keep stripping us of our rights. 

Q - what is it that they do for us that we couldn't do fairly and more efficiently for ourselves?

Yep, fractional reserve banking was set up to keep people under stress, in debt, in the rat-race and fully occupied so that they're too exhausted to think outside of work. It should be illegal, because mortgages create more debt than the amount of wealth that exists - the banks are making vast amounts of money based on the loan of notional sums of money, the balance of which does not even exist. It's a giant scam.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

We can't logically have a 2nd referendum - we've left! It's done. We're gone.

Well maybe 'second referendum' wasn't the most appropriate turn of phrase to use.

I will disagree on the notion that we have already 'left', in no way have we. At present we are standing in some kind of open doorway, still exchanging kisses and having idle chit-chat and other conversations in the same way as before.

But my point still stands, in that this 'climate of fear' being generated by this 'coronavirus pandemic' is being brutally used by government and the media in order to change peoples' perceptions and ways of thinking.

I've said previously that in 2019 most people didn't trust the Government, but now in 2020 most people are obediently following all the Government guidelines, even if they make no sense, just because they believe it will 'keep them safe'.

It will only be a matter of time before moves are made to start changing peoples' opinions on Brexit, and it will be based on the abstracts of "staying safe" and "protecting people".

A big deal was made at the time of how it was mostly older people who were more strongly in favour of Brexit and voted Leave, and I just wonder given this current climate just how many 'Leave' voters might be easily persuaded to 'change their minds' and realise the folly of their ways and accept that "staying in the EU is the only way to protect all UK citizens and keep them safe" blah blah etc etc.

Don't underestimate this, people are being manipulated at a massive level.

Edited by Grumpy Owl
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Well maybe 'second referendum' wasn't the most appropriate turn of phrase to use.

I will disagree on the notion that we have already 'left', in no way have we. At present we are standing in some kind of open doorway, still exchanging kisses and having idle chit-chat and other conversations in the same way as before.

But my point still stands, in that this 'climate of fear' being generated by this 'coronavirus pandemic' is being brutally used by government and the media in order to change peoples' perceptions and ways of thinking.

I've said previously that in 2019 most people didn't trust the Government, but now in 2020 most people are obediently following all the Government guidelines, even if they make no sense, just because they believe it will 'keep them safe'.

It will only be a matter of time before moves are made to start changing peoples' opinions on Brexit, and it will be based on the abstracts of "staying safe" and "protecting people".

A big deal was made at the time of how it was mostly older people who were more strongly in favour of Brexit and voted Leave, and I just wonder given this current climate just how many 'Leave' voters might be easily persuaded to 'change their minds' and realise the folly of their ways and accept that "staying in the EU is the only way to protect all UK citizens and keep them safe" blah blah etc etc.

I just wonder how many of them they've bumped off with ventilators.  

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Give some figures. Information is crucial

Where would you expect me to be able to conjure up the number of old people killed with ventilators who would have voted for Brexit?  Hence the, "I wonder..." at the beginning of my comment.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know, but facts are still important, otherwise it's just hearsay.

Actually it's conversation, which so far as I'm aware, is acceptable on these boards.

We all know a lot of old people have been reported as having died, and that one of the causes of that has been the inappropriate use of ventilators - those things have cropped up in many posts on many threads.

You will note above that Grumpy Owl commented on assertions having been made that most of the Brexit voters were old people (I bolded it - why not ask him how many!).

I don't believe I'm obliged to quote numbers (which I would need to fabricate, since I could not possibly be privy to such information) for your approval in order to pass comment on relevant matters. 

22 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Actually it's conversation, which so far as I'm aware, is acceptable on these boards.

We all know a lot of old people have been reported as having died, and that one of the causes of that has been the inappropriate use of ventilators - those things have cropped up in many posts on many threads.

You will note above that Grumpy Owl commented on assertions having been made that most of the Brexit voters were old people (I bolded it - why not ask him how many!).

I don't believe I'm obliged to quote numbers (which I would need to fabricate, since I could not possibly be privy to such information) for your approval in order to pass comment on relevant matters. 

I made a detailed response about Government "Pallative Care workers" giving morphine to kill elderly people in care homes, instead of

giving them the option to go to hospital, but my reply was blocked. I'll try again tomorrow.

Edited by Golden Retriever

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I made a detailed response about Government "Pallative Care workers" giving morphine to kill elderly people in care homes, instead of

giving them the option to go to hospital, but my reply was blocked. I'll try again tomorrow.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=bedsores truth billgates and bed sores all serve the same gematria energy, its not covid killing them its malevolence and murder and neglect, with no coroners to argue its a purge killing spree

Word Jewish English Simple Searches
Bill Gates 254 522 87 18536
Stellar 316 522 87 3847
Truth 488 522 87 3229
Russia 470 522 87 2500
Nothing 254 522 87 2259
  • Sad 1

For those who do not yet know - there is legal action for a Judicial Review of the 'governments' actions re lockdown. This has been crowd-funded by thousands of people, a lawyer from Wedlake Bell started it, and there is a 'top level' QC handling the case. The file (60 pages) is almost ready for Court, updates are sent to those who donated.  It can be found on the Crowdfunding site. 

A legal action has begun in Ireland, they have just had their second hearing and will pursue it further. 

There must be legal professionals out there who will step up and serve their country.

• Like 2

uk was doing herd immunity for covid19 and it was reported that boris was threatened by macron, over the phone, if uk didnt do lockdown france would blockade the uk

odd story, explains the switch to lockdown but also suggests boris and the majority of gov are not commited to brexit because Brexit boris should of said

"great! set up the blockade and keep out" 

but also why are ports still open in a lockdown? zero quarantine, zero checks. 

because Boris/gov knows full well, as does big nige, once the border is controlled, shut and quarantined.. 

it will never reopen as is it now

so, they refuse to block the ports

Edited by zArk
  • Confused 1

On 5/19/2020 at 9:53 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Palliative care workers? do you mean Qualified Nursing Staff, they have to follow instructions from a Medical Doctor, they cannot just give class A drugs willy nilly. There also needs to be medical records kept with signatories. Otherwise, it would be unethical and deemed as Murder.

Morphine is often used in late-stage treatment to keep a patient comfortable and alleviates severe pain, BUT CAN depress breathing.

Edited by Dawn Richardson

22 hours ago, zArk said:

uk was doing herd immunity for covid19 and it was reported that boris was threatened by macron, over the phone, if uk didnt do lockdown france would blockade the uk

My recollection is that Boris was prepared to go down the 'herd immunity' route for the UK (thus 'no lockdown') but it was some intense pressure from the public (fuelled by the mass mainstream media) that forced the change of tack.

I do seem to recall Piers Morgan being a very fierce advocate of the 'lockdown' method.

And even now, I have people I consider my friends on Facebook who really don't want this lockdown to end unless they feel 'safe'. Well I'm sorry but if these people continue to have their way, then this lockdown is never going to end.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 9:03 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Most of the Boomer One Generation probably snuffed it!!  in the Supposedly COVID 19 Plandemic. This is an abomination, Lies disinformation. Grumpy Owl, a very good piece.. I agree with your comments. Something is coming I can feel it, it's another EU PLAN.

On 5/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yep, fractional reserve banking was set up to keep people under stress, in debt, in the rat-race and fully occupied so that they're too exhausted to think outside of work. It would be illegal because mortgages create more debt than the amount of wealth that exists - the banks are making vast amounts of money based on the loan of notional sums of money, the balance of which does not even exist. It's a giant scam.

Yes, while we are all in Debt.. they have the people who need & have to work.

11 minutes ago, Dawn Richardson said:

Yes, while we are all in Debt.. they have the people who need & have to work.

hello lol