(much needed) HUMOUR THREAD

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Ha ha ha - people's dicks are clipping through their pants in buggy CyberPunk 2077 game:

https://kotaku.com/peoples-dicks-are-clipping-through-their-pants-1845849381

😆😆😆

cbp.png

I still can't believe that the biggest game of this year features lockdowns and the ability to transition your character. Never thought I would see Polish devs go that woke.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I still can't believe that the biggest game of this year features lockdowns and the ability to transition your character. Never thought I would see Polish devs go that woke.

They probably got paid to do that.

Plus LGBTQ activists have been hounding the devs about including trans and gay characters...

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Fluke said:

download (2).jpeg

Think I saw you comment on one of Sheridan's vids once. It was when this forum got hacked. I think he thought the forum was taken down and I saw you explaining that it was just a hack. I would have said hi, but I'm too lazy to login to youtube most of the time. 😆

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Think I saw you comment on one of Sheridan's vids once. It was when this forum got hacked. I think he thought the forum was taken down and I saw you explaining that it was just a hack. I would have said hi, but I'm too lazy to login to youtube most of the time. 😆

Yeah that was me on my old account 😂

• Haha 1

2128051583_agebi.PNG.7f7df549d539917739393efee0123bd4.PNG

Vaccines I’m Working On

Venom Vaccine: Allows you to impress your friends on camping trips by letting rattlesnakes bite you. Also, you can show up for a date with spiders on your face.

Hangover Vaccine: The holy grail of vaccines. Despite years of study, little progress.

Anti-Prancing Vaccine: Disappointing results. Vaccine actually increased the impulse to prance. Researcher has come to suspect that the urge to prance may be unstoppable.

Mystery Vaccine: Not exactly sure what this vaccine does. Requires multiple injections with increasingly large needles.

Pseudo-Vaccine: Doesn’t really do much of anything, but comes with a coupon for half off your next vaccine. ♦