A HUMOUR THREAD

Guest Gone Fishing...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

cheat-girl.jpg.131bacb094e163c759ac43c2cd40b2e2.jpg

OOOHH someone's annoyed! My first wife was quite vindictive, she found out I'd slept with her twin sister, once,  and she told everyone, but, she never once told anyone about the thousands of times I wasn't unfaithful to her! I once caught her in bed with the postman, one Christmas Eve, and then, had the cheek to say it was MY idea!🫣 I asked her how she  got to that conclussion? she said 'yesterday I asked you what will we give the postman this Xmas'?🤔 'and you said, give him a couple of quid and fuck him, I'm not made of money'!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

image-asset.jpeg.c15f3707acf58e89f903e4a1b516ebf8.jpeg

A LAD FROM OUR FISHING CLUB TAKING A SELFIE AND NOT REALISING THAT 'MISTER CURIOUS' HAD WANDERED UP BEHIND HIM!

THE FARMER HAS TWO OF THESE IN THE FIELD NEXT TO OUR LAKE!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 4

"Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?"

------

"A new poll shows only 3 percent strongly approve of the job Congress is doing, with a margin of error of 4 percent, so it's possible that "less than no one" thinks they're doing a good job."

------

"A team of British lawyers has now concluded that the Declaration of Independence was illegal, and the American colonies had no right to secede from England. Well, you thought our court system was backed up."

-Jay Leno

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

One of the bakery workers in Asda was electrocuted some time back, someone dropped a bun on the floor, he trod on it, and was quite shocked when the currant ran up his leg and killed him! 🫣 His wife had to identify the body, but refused to believe it was him because she told the the mortuary staff that 'he's never had curly hair in his life'!🤔

• Haha 1