A HUMOUR THREAD

Guest Gone Fishing...

I've just posted this on the TCW forum, where they are discussing shopping being scanned faster than you can pack it and ending up on the floor ...

I remember buying a Humpty Dumpty Easter egg from Aldi. They scanned my shopping so fast that the egg rolled onto the floor and smashed to smithereens.

ALDI King's horses, and ALDI Kings's men, couldn't put Humpty together again!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, webtrekker said:

I've just posted this on the TCW forum, where they are discussing shopping being scanned faster than you can pack it and ending up on the floor ...

I remember buying a Humpty Dumpty Easter egg from Aldi. They scanned my shopping so fast that the egg rolled onto the floor and smashed to smithereens.

ALDI King's horses, and ALDI Kings's men, couldn't put Humpty together again!

You're quite Egg centric in your own way, a man who comes out of his shell to crack a few yolks, sometimes soft, sometimes hard boiled, but every one a winner!

Eggcellent material and non of it poached!👍

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Haha! Would have been funnier with some Benny Hill 'Yakety Sax' chase music on that video though. 🤣

I didn't expect this today, on a piece of floating bread crust, I'd put my carp rod away, and caught this on my specimen rod, in the margins just before calling it a blank, nearly 12 pounds in good old English weight, she fought well, and went away quickly when released back into the pool!👍DSCN1570.JPG.aec7dd57d3eda6f08e05f18ae645f2e0.JPG

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

07b9b22b6c8f6807c54b5e1179928f3284ddaa3b9e93a7976f802e23dbd08849.jpg.3f01c81fd72f8a8a748cad92c637124b.jpg

By the look of his face, it suited him to a tee! Doctor to the wife, 'What's your handicap'? Wife = that twat I'm married to'!

Doctor, Doctor, you've got to help me, I think I'm a billiard ball, well get to the end of the cue and wait!

Doctor, Doctor, I think I'm a pair of curtains, pull yourself together man!

• Haha 2

These are classed as the worst song titles ;

"You're The Reason Our Kids Are so Ugly"

- Loretta Lyn

"I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart"

- Johnny Cash

"Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye"

- Ray Stevens

"If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet"

- Mayday Parade

"Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict"

- Pink Floyd (Ummagumma album)

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

The Three Degrees singing "When Will I See You Again" ;

Their music was featured in the movie The French Connection starring Gene Hackman and Roy Schneider where they played a live rendition of "Everybody Gets To Go To The Moon" ;

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd