A HUMOUR THREAD

Guest Gone Fishing...

AN UNUSUAL FREAK OF NATURE

download(26).jpg.4d523ccca99b08f36a7c601032c3235e.jpg   

A VERY RARE PIC OF A DOG WITH

TWO CUNTS!  🫣

P/S

The dog was later re-homed, received therapy, changed her name to Katie Price

and went on to achieve fame as an avid collector of engagement rings after ending up with a few more cunts along the way!

slapper.jpg.e116f807eaba55b2ce969df4149a1dfa.jpg

Katie's latest 'squeeze' and when she's squeezed him for everything he's got, there'll be another ring in the treasure chest! Notice her two pet caterpillars 'Zig and Zag' chatting to one another?

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

A man see's an advert for a talking horse for sale, so he rushes over to the local farmer and asks how much for the horse? the farmer say's '£50 cash, sold as seen'!

So the man wanders over to the horse and say's 'how are you today'?Horse-puns.jpg.94e46347c8a9b1e6067b804d44ff68ad.jpg

The horse replies 'not too bad thanks, but I miss my villa in the South of France, I had my own private beach, all paid for with my earnings as a spy for the KGB, but when I retired I quite foolishly gambled away my property ,I was totally destitute so I hitch hiked across France and ended up here, I've been here ten years now'! The man goes back to the farmer and say's I'll take him, he's fantastic, why do you only want £50 for him'? And the farmer said 'Because he's a fuckin' liar that's why, you can't believe a word he tells you, he's never left that field in his life'!🤨

• Haha 4

My neighbour told his daughter, who'd recently passed her driving test 'when you're driving at night and cars are coming the other way, make sure you dip your headlights'!

download(46).jpg.aa6ff7b5e9f33f597355ed0c457d43a9.jpg

Not quite what he had in mind, but I suppose it's a start! When he was teaching her to drive she opened her driver's door whilst driving along a dual carriageway🤨he said 'what the fu, what the flipping heck are you doing'?🤔 she replied 'you just told me to let the clutch out'!😟 

• Haha 1