A HUMOUR THREAD

Guest Gone Fishing...

Thankyou, I almost forgot how or what a real bear looks like, after watching too many RAINBOWS as a kid eh....  Mandatory question relieved of duty, thankyou A TEAM squadron of the David Icke Forum!..... May the Bear Necessities of Life be at your call to each that answered!... I was starting to feel kinda traumatized, but now I can rest! as can Bungle and companion. Good Work!! 👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Feckin' spot on Frankieboy, a delegation from 'Wankers R us', still thriving and living happily on cloud cuckoo land! I seems to me that every street in the land is required by law to have a twat in residence there!🤫 Not so much a question of 'what IS the world coming to'? but more of a question of 'what HAS the world come to'?🤔

MERRY CHRISTMAS KLAUS SCHWAB AND BILL GATES, AND MAY YOUR EAR HOLES TURN TO ARSEHOLES AND SHIT ALL OVER YOU, LIKE YOU'VE SHIT ALL OVER HUMANITY, AND PUT SO MANY PEOPLE TO DEATH, JUST TO FURTHER YOUR PLAN, YOU EGOTISTIC PAIR OF BASTARDS🤢

download.png.bf98d2f01d54db71d0fcd3a8b42a2111.png

WITH THOSE EARS IT'S GONNA BE A REAL SHITSTORM👍🤭

Edited by Mr Crabtree
FELT LIKE IT!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The, albeit very brief, 'Resurrection Of Henry Kissinger'.

Numnuts (disguised as a paedo-rapist viking) - 'Henry, wake up! Cryo time is over.'

Henry (rubbing his eyes) - 'Kirk, is that you? Have we returned from Valhalla together?'

Numnuts (removing his disguise) - 'Well, not quite Henry. It's Numnuts and there's no cure waiting for you!'

Henry - 'Noooo! What's going on?'

Numnuts - 'Well, Greta got a court order to cut the electricity to this place, as it was using too much energy.'

Henry - 'One last request!'

Numnuts - 'What is it, Henry?'

Henry - 'What was with Perot?!'

Numnuts (disconnects Henry's emergency back-up battery) - 'Ah, you can ask him yourself in 33 ticks.'

Henry - 'Noooo! This isn't fair!'

Numnuts (jumps on Henry's bed and lets one rip right over his nostrils) - 'No more Hoorays for you, Henry. Blame Putin!'

Henry - 'Ooh arghh. Ooh arghh. I'll' have you!'

Numnuts - (while golden showering Henry's fukked up face) - 'Maybe not. Bye bye, Henry.'

P.S. All conceived, after a Christmas beer or two. Maybe, one day, I will become a celebrated author. 🙂

Edited by numnuts
  • Haha 2