A HUMOUR THREAD

Guest Gone Fishing...

7 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

"Keith Richards outlived Jim Fixx, the runner and health-nut dude. The plot thickens."

- Bill Hicks

He's taken every drug known to man, and still going strong at 79 years old, and still does his Stevie Wonder impressions at parties!

And, he still looks pretty much the same as he did when he was young!

kr.jpg.96f5eab06383cbb5073cc0b06f9d33a0.jpgkr2.jpg.171145be86556cb5371e712fa8c28f1c.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

He's taken every drug known to man, and still going strong at 79 years old, and still does his Stevie Wonder impressions at parties!

kr.jpg.96f5eab06383cbb5073cc0b06f9d33a0.jpgkr2.jpg.171145be86556cb5371e712fa8c28f1c.jpg

there are rumours that Keith Richards sniffed the ashes of his own father and he looks like 110 years

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I think these guys ate well. Mick Jagger appears to be doing well. Perhaps Keith was influenced by Jagger's diet. One thing you certainly need to get that far is luck. All the health in the world is useless if you run out of luck.

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

there are rumours that Keith Richards sniffed the ashes of his own father and he looks like 110 years

Ah, good old Keef. Still going strong.

Musical factoid: For many songs Keef removes the 6th (lowest) string of his guitar and tunes the remaining 5 to a G chord which makes his particular riffs sound great. Check him out on YouTube.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Ah, good old Keef. Still going strong.

Musical factoid: For many songs Keef removes the 6th (lowest) string of his guitar and tunes the remaining 5 to a G chord which makes his particular riffs sound great. Check him out on YouTube.

I've never had a problem with drugs,

I've had problems with the police!

Keith Richards. 

-------------------------------------

I don't want to see my old friend Lucifer just yet. He's the guy I'm gonna see, isn't it? I'm not going to the other place, let's face it!

Keith Richard.

--------------------------------------

THE POCKET BOOK OF THE ROLLING STONES.

Wisdom and wit from

rock 'n' roll legends.

Copyright 2019.

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 4