1 minute ago, HAARPING_On said:

Here we go, found it... North West UK,  yesterday afternoon Sunday 27th September 2020...

IMG_20200927_Chemtrails.jpg.72e2f60207ce7a287c62a564cec88ec4.jpg

Similar to what I saw, it was so obvious yesterday, even the doubters would have had to have had some serious cognitive dissonance to not see it. Question is why all of a sudden ramp up the spraying? 

That's a very good question.... and surely one that prompts another question, "Who or what benefits from modification of the weather at this time?"

So let's just throw a random theory out there, a hypothetical situation... let's assume those chemtrails contained additives that could induce hayfever symptoms, not that far removed from the Coronoavirus symptoms identified by the government to encourage the individual to consider a test.

We know that increased tests = increased cases and therefore this strengthens the government narrative for the "second wave" scenario, hence the Government benefits by being able to put increased draconian measures in place in order to achieve greater control of the prescribed narrative.

Or maybe it's just to simply make the weather as miserable as possible in order to depress people even further!

Lots of possibilities...

Depriving people of vitamin D which we get from the sun as well as some foods is what makes people sick, cold and flu season is a vitamin c and d deficiency problem. I guess by blocking out the sun (which bill gates funds) and depriving people of vitamin d then some people will get snotty noses, colds etc, then think it’s covid, ramping up the fear

Edited by Seeker

I don't think that assumption is far off, coupled with all the mask wearing, we've potentially got a health time-bomb waiting to go off once the weather gets dark and cold... just a case of joining the dots...

If the sun is out, get out in the fresh air, eat well and get plenty of sleep, they all help to boost our immune system. 🙂

• Like 1
On 9/13/2020 at 9:04 PM, northern star said:

Hmm, 'Scorched Earth' as in The Maze Runenr of the same name- Scorched Trials.  " the Gladers now face a new set of challenges on the open roads of a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles"

The scorched earth tactic has been used many times in the past to win battles and wars, it works, so they reuse it.

38 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Hmm, 'Scorched Earth' as in The Maze Runenr of the same name- Scorched Trials.  " the Gladers now face a new set of challenges on the open roads of a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles"

The scorched earth tactic has been used many times in the past to win battles and wars, it works, so they reuse it.

You do wonder what lengths the powerful will go to to retain or increase their powers

This web page below lists every single geoengineering patent from 1891 - 2013. Click the patent numbers on the page to read up on each patent.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

This explains how past governments fuck with your weather, then tell you its global warming so they can introduce carbon taxes.

Edited by kestrel

Compared with last year the number of  flights overhead here in mainland UK has been well down along with a corresponding reduction in trails.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/statistics

Passenger numbers have taken an even bigger hit mainly because flight restrictions have made the larger wide bodied jets completely unviable in the short term with many being parked up

Many of the other large jets are carrying cargo that needs to be shifted quickly but has been trapped by shipping problems and quite a few of the older generation jets are being run as hybrids in a temporary fashion or being properly converted to hybrid.

Checking the statistics reveals international flights to and from the EU are well down. These are ones that would typically form trails at the high altitudes required.

Long term prospects are out of governmental control.

Edited by serpentine
On 10/6/2020 at 9:35 AM, serpentine said:

Compared with last year the number of  flights overhead here in mainland UK has been well down along with a corresponding reduction in trails.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/statistics

Passenger numbers have taken an even bigger hit mainly because flight restrictions have made the larger wide bodied jets completely unviable in the short term with many being parked up

Many of the other large jets are carrying cargo that needs to be shifted quickly but has been trapped by shipping problems and quite a few of the older generation jets are being run as hybrids in a temporary fashion or being properly converted to hybrid.

Checking the statistics reveals international flights to and from the EU are well down. These are ones that would typically form trails at the high altitudes required.

Long term prospects are out of governmental control.

Yes I would agree. I live near a local airport and have noticed the change. However, I have also noticed that recently they are flying more again, so this is somewhat confusing. I believe the stats from UK are that the flights are 88% down. Hard to see how airlines can survive that for much longer. Wouldnt surprise me if they tried to make all flights govt controlled with only those who are vaxxed allowed to get out of their country because they'll be tracked anyway.

• 4 weeks later...