I had forgot Bill Gates is heavily involved in Geo Engineering. I recently read somewhere that a lot of Convid-19 patients, had worse symptoms when they were deficient in Vitamin D. It seems very convenient to me that Gates would be interested in a technology, that harms human health, by weakening the immune system further by affecting natural sunlight. Then a illness spreads around the world that he is yet again involved with. I thought it would be interesting starting a thread that looks into the possibility that they are both linked somehow.

• Like 1

I am coming around to the idea that the purpose of geoengineering is not to counteract global warming at all, but rather it's actually designed to CAUSE global warming.  My intuition was telling me this the last few years and I was resisting what it was telling me.  It's basic Problem->Reaction->Solution

They're actually trying to create the problem.  While some Sunlight is blocked by the chemtrails, the specific wavelengths of light that get through are absorbed by the surface, radiated back out as infrared heat, and then get blocked by the chemtrails that have spread out into a blanket by then instead of radiating all the way back out into space.  This actually raises temperature.  This how devious these evil fucks are.

On 5/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, motleyhoo said:

I am coming around to the idea that the purpose of geoengineering is not to counteract global warming at all, but rather it's actually designed to CAUSE global warming.  My intuition was telling me this the last few years and I was resisting what it was telling me.  It's basic Problem->Reaction->Solution

They're actually trying to create the problem.  While some Sunlight is blocked by the chemtrails, the specific wavelengths of light that get through are absorbed by the surface, radiated back out as infrared heat, and then get blocked by the chemtrails that have spread out into a blanket by then instead of radiating all the way back out into space.  This actually raises temperature.  This how devious these evil fucks are.

I'd agree with you on this... I've noticed for a number of years now that the hottest part of the day, particularly when chemtrailing has taken place, is around 4 or 5pm in the afternoon.

All the trails laid in the morning act as an insulator for the heat from the sun's rays and we get a greenhouse effect with intense stifling heat in the afternoon. It also stays really hot and muggy through the night too. 

I live by an experimental forest that they say will prove climate change and heat it to the cost of 5 million dollars a year..to f our weather. I watch storms bend around us where we live. Bullshtt. Gaia is dynamic noy static and if she wanted to relive us of her, SHE would.

• Like 1