David Wilcock on the Reptilian God

2 hours ago, Asmallperson said:

You would think that they might have used something to ensure their own people were not confused by the same names then.

There wasn't any "own people", the Hebrews and he Canaanites were separate cultures.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theology is why I believe that more people should take Ayahuasca. I myself have not taken it but I would like to. It is called the spirit molecule because the high DMT content allows us to see the mat

I was watching something about 80's TV recently and I never knew there was a show called the Adventure Game. There is a dragon/ reptilian ruler in it who can shapeshift into a human.   Also,

Who can say. Such a vast being would be unknowable to our limited human minds. We can only get small glimpses of what it is, which is why many cultures represent the absolute with a pantheon of beings

57 minutes ago, Asmallperson said:

Firstly its not my video. The woman presenting it is a professor of religion.

Your video, in the sense the you posted it. It doesn't take a professor to deny something, but it does take someone who knows what they are talking about to refute it.

• 2 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 8:55 PM, theo102 said:

You don't know what you are talking about. El is a title, not a proper name.

I'm sorry but I believe Asmallperson dose know what he is talking about, as far as  I can deduce from my research ,all modern religions stem from pagan beliefs and their respective  gods and its down to the original geographical areas that account for the modern religious differences

Edited by peter

Well I'm with theo102 on this one, it's true the bible does have history, more so than any other book. It gives us the creation of us and the earth, the exodus, the wars fought, Kings and Queens and most important of all it gives us the present & the future. There's just no room for the denial of it.......

On 5/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Silent Bob said:

I've often thought that myself, our spirit/conscience/awareness (call it what you like!) can interact with this reality through biological (organic) machines/computers, i.e. all life forms to some extent. Demonic spirits/conscience etc, can interact with our reality through AI (inorganic) machines/computers. That's why AI is always a bad idea, it can only end one way!

Having said that, we're all the same awareness anyway. So the awareness in a human will react very differently than the very same awareness in a lion or an ant for instance. This is due to the limitations of the vessel we are in, i.e. ability to think, reason, feel emotions etc. Within an inorganic AI machine there will of course be no way to feel emotion, so awareness perceiving reality through this type of emotionless lens will be unable to feel empathy for example, like a pychopath by default. Also, time must be painfully slow within an AI mind due to the number of 'thoughts' it can have in a single second, so that a second may seem like a lifetime within this construct. Any awareness would be driven insane by these conditions and we put it in control, lol.

As I am a medium and have 10 senses I know that everyone is already being influenced by spirit(s) of one kind or another.

The ranks of spirits ranging from deceased who don't know that they died and wondering which includes demonic type of person. If they were evil, when they cross over, they are still the same. Almost all spirits are one time mortals, mostly stuck because they've never been told how they can exit. Religion is set up in a way to trap souls.

Having said this, artificial AI is a bad idea. As SB says, it's only be one way, according to what the elites want us to behave.

Yes, it will be equivalent of selling your soult to the devil because you will have given away your ticket to be able to exit but get stuck in this world and not ascend because your mind will not be yours. You will think that you are acting on your own will but it is the mind control transmitted by 5G tower, for example.

I would rather die and keep the chance to escape this hell and not be a slave for eternity.

Just to clarify, because religion has muddied the water.... so called god (el) is a title so there are many gods (elohim|) and they are the spirits of one time mortal. It could be another being from another planet....as you say...reptilian gods. Those that have a physical body goes through the same thing regardless of where they lived.

This is why gods have fought and as above, so below, when they fight above, we are also influenced down below.

Of course, gods were people before so they are carrying on the human traits and tendency to fight especially they do not want to ascend into the real heavenly realm beyond.

I am currently learning the Creator's way (Johovah) and the Creator's way is always kind and gentle. Hence he/she/it allows the false gods to carry on because he knows that EVERYTHING is learning. Same goes for shoplifters. I take it if you are reading this, you don't do shoplifting for a living...... that's because you understand not just the consequence but everything surrounds it. But those that are currently busy has yet to learn this hence they are still carrying on.

If you are interested, download Oahspe bible. It clears a lot of your questions.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2020 at 3:32 PM, Asmallperson said:

I think what you are refering to in a consciousness model is an egregore.

These are built from the power of thought and have local, national and global levels, etc. They may seem automatic and to some degree that is correct. People generally have very automatic though processes and/ or habits which then feed emotion into an egregore, giving it the resemblence of a living thing.

The way to change such a thing is to feed it with more positive emotion.

As always, I say raise or keep your vibration high.

The Creator knows that false gods cannot beat him because the Creator is much much higher vibration.

If you were to think of mental ability of a primary/junior school students vs someone of PhD level. There is an exception of prodigy but 99% of the time, someone with a PhD will have more mental skills learned over the years than a kid. As above, So below.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:10 PM, Asmallperson said:

Lord (Ba'al) is also a title but how many people use that to call to God? 

Dont you find it odd that the Hebrews who invaded Canaan used the name/ title  of the chief Canaanite God as the name/ title for their own God? why wouldnt they use something else to avoid confusion?  Why does the bible call God the most high God? this implies there are lesser gods, which is exactly as the Canaanites viewd things.

If you read Oahspe, it clears up this question cleary.

Basically, gods (el and elohim) mentioned in bible are angels, one time mortals hence they are false god and not the God as we think. The most high is referring to the Creator but the Christian bible does not explain this, by omission that it is misleading.

18 hours ago, peter said:

I'm sorry but I believe Asmallperson dose know what he is talking about

So what? There is no reason to think that you know what you're talking about either. The whole point of using the term pagan was to distinguish between religions, not to appropriate a religion that is not your own.

Edited by theo102
15 hours ago, chocomel said:

Basically, gods (el and elohim) mentioned in bible are angels, one time mortals hence they are false god and not the God as we think.

No, angels, as elohim, are messengers. The term elohim encompasses the principal as well as the agent. Exodus 3 is pretty much the standard text for illustrating this relationship.

The term elohim can refer to "false gods", but it isn't necessarily the case.

17 hours ago, alexa said:

There's just no room for the denial of it.......

The main problem with the Bible is that people refer to it as if it were an authoritative or complete source. Used in this way it is like an idol, with people saying "the Bible says" when what they are really talking about is their interpretation of the text.

6 hours ago, theo102 said:

So what? There is no reason to think that you know what you're talking about either. The whole point of using the term pagan was to distinguish between religions, not to appropriate a religion that is not your own.

I didn't say I did know what I was talking about ,what I said was,  from the research I have done, to me , all mainstream religions seem to have evolved from pagan beliefs, and as far as having a particular religion , I don't. So if you used the term pagan to distinguish between religions as you say ,that would infer that your particular religion or god is the correct one ,therefore by definition all others are incorrect and therefore pagan

Edited by peter