July 4th - World Wide Million Man Militia March

AOP

I'm starting to think that the only solution is a World Wide Million Man Militia March on July 4th 2020. Where everyone who is finished with this totalitarian tiptoe all just leave our houses and say F THIS. They can't stop us all. You guys in the UK gave us the Magna Carta! What the hell has happened? I'm in the US, but I think we need to march on Washington and commandeer the Capital Building and if they don't let us in, we will be armed and we will move them out of the way and we will bust down the doors. It is OUR house. Maybe they'll let us in peacefully, but this crap has got to stop. The only rights we have are the ones we are willing to fight for. At this Constitutional Convention we will serve eviction notices to the treasonous agencies - put notice to the FBI that they will not raid clinics for treating people with Vitamin C anymore, etc, and we will there create a National Militia to enforce our demands. This isn't going to get any better by just sitting around waiting for Trump or Jesus to fix it. We have to do it. They are moving forward with their plans because we're waking up too fast. Of course the Democrats would use this to stage an event, but I don't see any other way.

• Like 2

Admiralty Courts, the Federal Reserve, the IRS, and the Corporation called United States, for starters. Maybe it's finally time to go back to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the Capital.

12 minutes ago, AOP said:

You guys in the UK gave us the Magna Carta! What the hell has happened?

Common law sovereignty was replaced by civil government.

14 minutes ago, AOP said:

The only rights we have are the ones we are willing to fight for.

Rights don't derive from force of arms, they're based on ethics.

The first step in changing things is working out what your message is. If it only addresses the symptoms of the problem then you're not going to get lasting results.

1 minute ago, theo102 said:

Rights don't derive from force of arms, they're based on ethics.

The first step in changing things is working out what your message is. If it only addresses the symptoms of the problem then you're not going to get lasting results.

"Fight for," or "stand up for," whatever. If we just lay over and allow what's happening to continue, it WILL continue, and will only be magnified, unless we tell them and remind them of what the LAW says, because it looks like they forgot... The reason we have rights is because people stood up to tyranny and said, "we've had enough." That's HOW and WHY we attained the Declaration of Independence. It was the reason. It doesn't mean that rights are "derived" from force, whatever that means. That's spin. You do have to tell them, or they will tell you. You do have to stand up for your rights, especially to tyranny, or you don't have any. It's that simple. "If it only addresses the symptoms of the problem..." That is gobbledygook. The problem is that our government is run by criminals and we aren't standing up to them. The solution is to choose our values over our desires and grow a pair.

24 minutes ago, AOP said:

The reason we have rights is because people stood up to tyranny and said, "we've had enough."

Civil rights are not the same as natural rights. Natural rights are more powerful because they don't derive from the body politic.

That's HOW and WHY we attained the Declaration of Independence.

It's the WHAT that matters. The DoI doesn't declare Independence from the Creator.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The problem is that our government is run by criminals and we aren't standing up to them.

Yeah, that's empire 101. If you don't get the basics right the best that you can hope for is a different empire with different victims.

The solution is to choose our values over our desires and grow a pair.

Criminals have values, too.

Edited by theo102

6 minutes ago, theo102 said:

Civil rights are not the same as natural rights. Natural rights are more powerful because they don't derive from the body politic.

It's the WHAT that matters. The DoI doesn't declare Independence from the Creator.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Yeah, that's empire 101. If you don't get the basics right the best that you can hope for is a different empire with different victims.

Criminal have values, too.

Ok, let's just sit in our houses and shut up and do absolutely nothing and take it like a bitch. That sounds like exactly the thing that's got us where we are right now. Let's not speak out and exercise our rights. Let's just sit here. You aren't proposing anything. You must not be from America, because you have no spirit. Empire 101, criminals have values too, blah. You sound like a gatekeeper trying to be psychological. If the people did have a million man march on Washington, it would send a message loud and clear. But you say, let's sit and "think" about it. A Constitutional Convention wouldn't be a "new empire." It would simply be reaffirming our rights.

1 minute ago, AOP said:

Ok, let's just sit in our houses and shut up and do absolutely nothing and take it like a bitch.

Or you could figure out what the problem is and do something about it.

3 minutes ago, AOP said:

But you say, let's sit and "think" about it. A Constitutional Convention wouldn't be a "new empire." It would simply be reaffirming our rights.

Nothing wrong with holding a Constitutional Convention. The tricks is knowing the difference between a wish list and a remedy.

7 minutes ago, theo102 said:

Or you could figure out what the problem is and do something about it.

Nothing wrong with holding a Constitutional Convention. The tricks is knowing the difference between a wish list and a remedy.

Yea, I know what the problem is. It's that people haven't done anything about the problem, which is obvious. People die for this nation while Jokers violate their oaths for greed and power and we sit here and do nothing about it. So the solution is - get this - TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It's not a wish list to serve an eviction to the traitors, it's the remedy. The people are sick of it, and either we can sit here and do nothing... or we can do something. You say I could figure out what the problem is and do something about it... yea... that's exactly what I'm saying. That we do something about it! Jesus. I'm not sure where the disconnect is coming from, but you're leading this in circles. Maybe you're more interested in just sitting around and doing nothing. A million man march would definitely send a message and be "doing something." I'm not sure how you could possibly think that it would be "doing nothing," which is what you're doing.

1 hour ago, theo102 said:

nah, both are running in tandem. the teaching of both is lacking for general public as the solicitors/lawyers/judges want control 

8 minutes ago, AOP said:

People die for this nation while Jokers violate their oaths for greed and power and we sit here and do nothing about it

unfortunately its the jokers created wars that people die in. 

for a nation founded on sovereignty

calling for group action is detrimental. 

the group, the corporation, is a trap to control. 

defending yourself is the foundation

group think is far from magna carta and common law

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

unfortunately its the jokers created wars that people die in. 

for a nation founded on sovereignty

calling for group action is detrimental. 

the group, the corporation, is a trap to control. 

defending yourself is the foundation

group think is far from magna carta and common law

Well, we don't have to bust down the doors of the Capital. We can rally outside. If this shite goes on through July 4th, the people just need to walk out because they can't stop us all.

Edited by AOP

I'll just assume that David Icke wouldn't censor people since he knows how terrible that is, and that the site is being hacked again. But I did screen shot the whole thing for myself and stuff.

Edited by AOP

48 minutes ago, AOP said:

Yea, I know what the problem is. It's that people haven't done anything about the problem, which is obvious.

That's only part of it. Having a workable plan is another part.

51 minutes ago, AOP said:

People die for this nation while Jokers violate their oaths for greed and power and we sit here and do nothing about it.

An oath is a form of jeopardy, to contest it you've got to be exposed to equal jeopardy.

54 minutes ago, AOP said:

So the solution is - get this - TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It's not a wish list to serve an eviction to the traitors, it's the remedy.

Legitimate service must have value, eg for an eviction you'll have to be able to assert authority over the premises. If you're accusing someone of treason then you should have a way to administer due process.

11 minutes ago, AOP said:

I'll just assume that David Icke wouldn't censor people since he knows how terrible that is, and that the site is being hacked again. But I did screen shot the whole thing for myself and stuff.

Its happening to.a lot of people here, so yeah, still glitches.

I agree with your sentiments by the way, but I just cannot see millions of people doing this.

Fear, apathy, peer pressure, complacency etc etc is the ‘norm’ at the moment.

I think more and more people are starting to see what’s going on, but it’s happening too slowly.

• Like 1

It may seem laudable in theory that a militia should march on Washington, but in realty it's not going to happen.

In the first place Americans may believe that they are in a unique position in western society due to the population having the right to bear arms, but they forget that they also have one of the largest and most heavily armed police forces in the world. Obama saw to that when he was in power by purchasing trillions of rounds and armored personnel carriers for the police forces. 

And just in case that weren't enough they're backed up by one of the largest, most heavily armed and battle hardened armies in the world who have basically been in a state of constant conflict either officially or or otherwise for the last 100 years. They have had plenty of opportunity to test out all their new hardware and software over the last 19 years on the people of Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan so some home boys staging a march armed or otherwise should be a doddle for them.

The scenario you outlined is never going to happen anyway because the US is part of a world wide ongoing surveillance operation and any sniff of rebellion and the ringleaders could easily be removed from the equation. You've most likely already been flagged simply by making your initial post! 

And if by some miracle none of that happened they'd simply set up a perimeter around Washington making it a "firearm free zone" and you wouldn't get through with a pea-shooter.

I'm not taking a pot-shot at the US in particular because it's essentially a worldwide condition but even before any of this 'pandemic' stuff started, you were only living in the illusion of freedom and not the reality. 

The "land of the free" has the highest per capita incarceration rate in the world?

The government debt, personal debt, student loan debt and addiction to prescription drugs means  that a huge portion of American citizens are actually enslaved in the system, either through the banks or big pharma.

And every four years you're given the choice of choosing either the blue corner or the red corner, which give the illusion of being different but are in fact just two different flavors of the same agenda. Faces may change but things like surveillance, foreign policy and the overall agenda just keep on rolling on.

• Like 2

I also think that citizen arrests of the corrupt overlords is in order. The problem, as others have said, is that it would take vast numbers and co-ordinated action. Which is another reason why they're snooping on everyone and interfering with communication. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I also think that citizen arrests of the corrupt overlords is in order. The problem, as others have said, is that it would take vast numbers and co-ordinated action. Which is another reason why they're snooping on everyone and interfering with communication. 

Yes, it would have to be the "overlords" and not just the political managerial goons.

I have been thinking on some of these global issues for a while and the only way i ever see any great change is if the whole band of criminals that run the show globally, that cause so very many humans to suffer needlessly, is when the tyrants lose all their protections and everything on the planet pushes back against them. Where will they run to then? They will be hunted down like the rabid animals that they are and perhaps people would then stand a chance to evolve into the co creators we could be with creation itself. But i guess that is asking a lot but something i can meditate on at least. And great if all minds can energetically bring forth the world most of us deserve to live in, not just for us right here and now but for all of the future generations to come as well.

5 hours ago, AOP said:

I'm starting to think that the only solution is a World Wide Million Man Militia March on July 4th 2020. Where everyone who is finished with this totalitarian tiptoe all just leave our houses and say F THIS. They can't stop us all. You guys in the UK gave us the Magna Carta! What the hell has happened? I'm in the US, but I think we need to march on Washington and commandeer the Capital Building and if they don't let us in, we will be armed and we will move them out of the way and we will bust down the doors. It is OUR house. Maybe they'll let us in peacefully, but this crap has got to stop. The only rights we have are the ones we are willing to fight for. At this Constitutional Convention we will serve eviction notices to the treasonous agencies - put notice to the FBI that they will not raid clinics for treating people with Vitamin C anymore, etc, and we will there create a National Militia to enforce our demands. This isn't going to get any better by just sitting around waiting for Trump or Jesus to fix it. We have to do it. They are moving forward with their plans because we're waking up too fast. Of course the Democrats would use this to stage an event, but I don't see any other way.

Will not many of the National Militia be Trump supporters, caught up in the Left vs Right divide and rule circus, who defend him politcally, excuse him for anything bad and will say it is because he is advised badly or is blocked by those nasty Democrats which is an exact same mindset of Obama supporters?

7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Will not many of the National Militia be Trump supporters, caught up in the Left vs Right divide and rule circus, who defend him politcally, excuse him for anything bad and will say it is because he is advised badly or is blocked by those nasty Democrats which is an exact same mindset of Obama supporters?

Yes, but only because Trump supports the 2nd amendment, and because he aligned himself (even tho he is not actually a Republican) with the side of the aisle that is mostly supportive of the 2nd amendment.  I never even had the idea of buying an AR-15 until I was told by Obama and the Left that I should not have a right to own one, even tho I am not a murderous criminal.  I now own a very nice one, and right now I would not mind giving it a good, long workout.

Thank you all for your interesting points. It doesn't have to be an armed thing I'm just throwing ideas out there, and it could just be an international walk out day. Of course I'm flagged, I expected as much - in fact, just after posting this elsewhere, I read a news story that the government was purchasing new riot gear. It can be leaderless. I'm just throwing ideas out there because I think it'll happen anyway when July approaches and people start to think about the Declaration of Independence. But they simply do not have the power to stop us all from protesting, I think that's bogus. The military also is on our side and I don't think they'd fire on us for gathering in mass, and the police are largely on Trump's side because he praises them, but maybe not in blue areas like DC. And it could be in each state capital. It can simply be a march on Washington or whatever nation's capital. We've done it before, many times throughout history, and it's worked for the most part. People do it all the time. I'm just throwing ideas out there to seek out the best remedy for the situation, and I appreciate all your thoughts. I urge you all to think about it more and the best manner in which we are going to get out of this mess, because the more we just take it, the more they'll amp up the tyranny. Something must be done, and sitting here will end badly. Of course, educating others and seeking Truth is number one and effective as well, but we see what's happening, traitors have been exposed with the Truth, and yet that doesn't seem to be enough to hold them accountable to Justice.

Edited by AOP