Just now, Given To Fly said:

yes, just posted it. made me puke.  fucking evil. and she does the 'heavy metal' (devil) sign all the time live, but c'mon i think we all know what that leads to ... unknowingly maybe but it open doors ...

I hear you, I really do. But it wasn't supposed to be that way, it was a representation of the Matrix and narcissism. 

I do find metal bands great for exposing the truth.. Horns or no horns. Nightwish have spoken truths since the 90's, that's what drew me to them :) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe anyone could listen to this classic and not feel their vibrations lift...    

Matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs (with lyrics)    

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

from the nightwish video:

1283208900_nightwishnoisefloorjansensatandevilhandsignvideo.png.63b501eac1f2ef34417a9d5b3109d694.png

i can understand why metal / rockers do the hand sign unwittingly knowing what it really means/opens but i think the nightwish video just exposes it.

Totally. I used to do it all the time without knowing the origins. 

It does actually, you're right. 

I did feel their earlier album covers spoke loud words (Oceanborn, my favourite of their albums.. But the cover is of a reptilian eye and floating on a body of water...an owl) 

Are they in cahoots with the bad guys really? Did they write the music to lure in every type? Is that what metal music was made for? 

Questions I do think about from time to time.. Yet I wonder why they expose the truth so openly in their music. 

The music industry kerfuffles me a lot. 

I would be sad to think they were a part of the agenda and it's probably so. Sigh. Their music really helps me..

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I hear you, I really do. But it wasn't supposed to be that way, it was a representation of the Matrix and narcissism. 

I do find metal bands great for exposing the truth.. Horns or no horns. Nightwish have spoken truths since the 90's, that's what drew me to them :) 

we're all victims to the system.

i'm getting my head around pearl jam's new song Seven O'Clock where their lyrics say:

175556768_pearljamgodsevenyoutubevideo.png.fbd02cd8c7b01032859c7a2b63d5eb0b.png

i can easily overlook the trump jibe but putting God in quotation marks is very sus. and i have the CD album and still "GODS" is in quotation marks in the lyrics.

just why ?

• Sad 1

I wouldn't even know where to start with the heavier rock. The decadence and satanic crap is so overt that I never know if they're serious or just being edgelords. I just assume most mainstream music is detrimental to a healthy society at this point.

I occasionally have days where I post some rap or rock, but it's just nostalgia that reminds me of my youth. The appeal slowly dies off and I go back to more wholesome stuff.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
56 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I wouldn't even know where to start with the heavier rock. The decadence and satanic crap is so overt that I never know if they're serious or just being edgelords. I just assume most mainstream music is detrimental to a healthy society at this point.

I occasionally have days where I post some rap or rock, but it's just nostalgia that reminds me of my youth. The appeal slowly dies off and I go back to more wholesome stuff.

thing is that i can listen/watch to an obviously nonsense cunty, maybe satanic song/video, but afterwards know who my enemy is. so many can't, especially the young and impressionable.

• Like 2
Just now, Given To Fly said:

thing is that i can listen/watch to an obviously nonsense cunty, maybe satanic song/video, but afterwards know who my enemy is. so many can't, especially the young and impressionable.

True. If you know what the entertainment industry is up to then it's not so bad.