Music

Heavenman

This. The Andante spianato by Chopin. I challenge anyone to listen to this and not be profoundly moved, and get shivers down the spine. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.
This music was paired with the Grande Polanaise ( which comes straight after the Andante spianato ends at 5:03). They are two separate pieces of music. The Polonaise is lively and rather dramatic at parts!

If you've never listened to classical music/classical piano before--this will be a revelation to you. Chopin was to me when I first heard him about 10 years ago. I was blown away!

Andante spianato et grande polonaise brillante in E-flat major, Op. 22, was composed by Frédéric Chopin between 1830 and 1834. The Grande polonaise brillante in E-flat, set for piano and orchestra, was written first, in 1830-31. In 1834, Chopin wrote an Andante spianato in G, for piano solo, which he added to the start of the piece, and joined the two parts with a fanfare-like sequence.

• Thanks 1