Bruce Dickinson wife dead

Stride

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

That video is even better than the first one Messenger .... I can't recommend it enough ...

Essential viewing , after 2 minutes you won't be able to turn it off ..

I've just been re-watching some of Todd's material 

Here's a 6min video that deals specifically with the music industry  https://youtu.be/Otti-82jEAc?list=PL4FDD6F3AC3874999

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2020 at 3:03 AM, oz93666 said:

That video is even better than the first one Messenger .... I can't recommend it enough ...

Essential viewing , after 2 minutes you won't be able to turn it off ..

I've just been re-watching some of Todd's material 

Here's a 6min video that deals specifically with the music industry  https://youtu.be/Otti-82jEAc?list=PL4FDD6F3AC3874999

I know right, it's an amazing bit of information.

• 2 months later...

Think people might be getting carried away here. Don’t think Iron Maiden are anywhere close to satanic or anything else. Hugely popular and influential metal band. I haven’t checked every track they have released, but I guarantee only a very  few are violent Subject matter. Many deal with historical subjects. After being accused of being satanic by MSM, they released a tongue in cheek song, Bring your daughter to the slaughter, to stick a finger up at the MSM.Just my impression though.

Edited by Bombadil
Added extra info

They certainly seem to be well versed on whatever you want to call it, though, and the lyrics in their Seventh Son of a Seventh Son album are quite telling.

Actually, it's funny that you happened to bump this thread up, Bombadil, today I found my old CD case in a box that I have been missing for years and in it is my Seventh Son of a Seventh Son disc. :classic_cool:

Obviously this music is not for everyone so fair warning, but it does bring back fond memories of my youth when I was skateboarding and bmx riding in the summers. :classic_cool: I would fish the headphone cord under my shirt and zip the cassette player in my pocket and listen while I rode. :classic_cool:

Edited by Messenger

Sorry I’m old so don’t understand what bump this thread up means. Would love to know. 
I am not saying I am right or wrong about Iron Maidens beliefs, motivations for their song writing. No way I could possibly know. I always got the impression Steve Harris(founder and main song writer), had a great interest in historical subject matter( Rime  of the ancient mariner, Alexander the Great, Flight of Icarus for example). I appreciate some of the songs have a darker feel, but always presumed they had an interest in British Folklore and old ways. Seventh son is definitely a big change from previous albums and subject matter does seem more occult, mystical and myth based. I never felt personally anything sinister about their music although I am happy to be informed of anything.  Still would love to know what bump this thread up means.

Just googled bumped the thread up. Don’t think that is correct. I just posted a comment like anyone else about a subject that interested me. It was not my goal to bring my post to attention any more than anyone else. Sorry if I am misinterpreting what you said. Don’t have a habit of posting online so more modern jargon mystifies me. Need to as my teenage daughter most things😁

Edited by Bombadil
Clarifying a point so as not to offend

• Guest changed the title to Bruce Dickinson wife dead
Guest Gone Fishing...
On 5/19/2020 at 8:52 AM, Stride said:

Hi guys it should say Dickinson but it wouldn’t let me modify the thread.

Done.
Mods can edit title when requested..

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 2:58 AM, oz93666 said:

Well who is Bruce Dickensian everybody cries !!!

Let's have a search ... he was lead growler in an unknown British Head banger heavy metal group ... Looks like they promote the Dark side to me .... I won't be going into mourning ...

"Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band formed in Leyton, East London, in 1975 by ... Flight 666 was co-produced by Banger Productions" 

The idea of head banging is you go to a concert where loud Satanic music is played with Satanic images ...And you bang or jerk your head , this can cause temporary unconsciousness/dissociation  allowing for demonic possessing/infestation. 

But the music is good you say???  It always is ...

Iron-Maiden.jpeg?w=980&q=75

81foTapQNbL._SL1500_.jpg

you haven't got any oz,you haven't got any.....

• 4 weeks later...

I'd hardly say the Iron Maiden I listened to and seen in concert many times were satanic. Unless you're saying the bible is satanic coz they quoted it often in tracks. Awesome albums like number of the beast and piece of mind. If anything I think they raised the issue of devil worshipping as being a dangerous thing. They rocked... and Bruce Dickinson had an amazing range of vocals. Dave Murray and Adrian Smith were quality at duel guitar solos and Steve Harris was one of the best bass players I ever saw. The drummer Clive Burr was one of the best of that era too. 

O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
But take away our pride.

from the track Revelations (taken from a poem/hymn written by G.K Chesterton

happy days 👍😁👍 

as a side issue, some of the artwork by Derek Riggs was pretty cool.... Ed the Head sorting Maggie out was one of my favourites 👍

edf600169374d0365d053419289b2e27.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 9:20 PM, Bombadil said:

Just googled bumped the thread up. Don’t think that is correct. I just posted a comment like anyone else about a subject that interested me. It was not my goal to bring my post to attention any more than anyone else. Sorry if I am misinterpreting what you said. Don’t have a habit of posting online so more modern jargon mystifies me. Need to as my teenage daughter most things😁

in the context used it just means you brought an old thread back to peoples attention. not bringing your post to attention.

Number of the Beast was the first album I bought back in 1982. I went off them after that but the first couple of albums are pretty good. I think a lot of this satanism stuff is bollocks. Christianity doesn't belong here in Europe,  it belongs in the desert. They destroyed my people's native philosophy and declared anything real and nature-based to be the devil's work. The real evil is the psychopathic elite's worship of their own power and of their crushing of our will through endless war, MKUltra, the destruction of our connection to the earth and our past etc.

Iron Maiden were ordinary blokes who made some wild and sometimes thoughtful music for us to have some fun with. When you see Bruce interviewed (he's even been on question time) he talks a lot of sense. Hope he's doing well!

Just now, Teardropexplodes said:

. I think a lot of this satanism stuff is bollocks. Christianity doesn't belong here in Europe,....

Don't bring Christianity into this ... nothing to do with anything ... or even 'Satanism' 

Just look at all the graphics on this thread put out by Iron Maiden  ....dead bodies , swords with blood dripping , axes with blood dripping  dismembered bodies ....

In a word Death .....  that is what they are pushing 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Don't bring Christianity into this ... nothing to do with anything ... or even 'Satanism' 

Just look at all the graphics on this thread put out by Iron Maiden  ....dead bodies , swords with blood dripping , axes with blood dripping  dismembered bodies ....

In a word Death .....  that is what they are pushing 

You're the one who brought satanic into this!