Jump to content

Bruce Dickinson wife dead


Recommended Posts

Well who is Bruce Dickensian everybody cries !!!

 

Let's have a search ... he was lead growler in an unknown British Head banger heavy metal group ... Looks like they promote the Dark side to me .... I won't be going into mourning ...

"Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band formed in Leyton, East London, in 1975 by ... Flight 666 was co-produced by Banger Productions" 

 

The idea of head banging is you go to a concert where loud Satanic music is played with Satanic images ...And you bang or jerk your head , this can cause temporary unconsciousness/dissociation  allowing for demonic possessing/infestation. 

 

But the music is good you say???  It always is ...

 

Iron-Maiden.jpeg?w=980&q=75

 

 

81foTapQNbL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was not into their old stuff, I was around the age when Seventh Son of a Seventh Son was released and the song, Can I Play with Madness was always being blasted at my buddy's place when his mom wasn't home. I know most Maiden fans were let down by that album but it has some very interesting occult like biblical type lyrics.

 

Hmm, she was 58 years.


5+8=13.

 

The timing of Kobe Bryant death was very strange also.

Edited by Messenger
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

when you people say timing it means to me that she/they were murdered 

 

which to me looks like pure speculation or even a lie


cant believe that people would relate the two deaths. Kobe's death is massive world wide while her death will be barely noticed in comparison.

Edited by rooey
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, rooey said:


cant believe that people would relate the two deaths. Kobe's death is massive world wide while her death will be barely noticed in comparison.

And yet both of them are equally as important since we are all one consciousness. In fact, I would actually place the woman as more important since she is the one who can bear a child.

 

Also, I'm not really a sports person, to me they are the modern gladiator games to keep the sheeple distracted.


She may have been a sacrifice since her age was actually 13, the 5+8, and Iron Maiden being so into the occult and as high up as they are on the ladder of knowledge and money, being in the UK also where the crown is.


As for Kobe Bryant, I just meant that he passed at such a convenient time to avoid all this corona crap which makes me wonder if he too was a sacrifice, or if he even died at all. We would never know if he went to an underground base or another part of the planet, or even off planet. 


Most people don't understand the level at which things are taking place because they have been hidden from it so very well with distractions and nonsense "news". If all a person ever did was spend their entire life watching and studying sports, and a person from the secret space program sat down next to them at the bar/pub and they struck up a conversation and the man began to explain to the sports person that there is a break away civilization who have been living on Mars or the Moon since 1970's or 80's, the sports person would never believe it because he has never spent any time looking into such topics.


Same thing with the guys in the automotive industry, very small minds but think they are so smart because they can rebuild an engine in a day or two, not to mention that the gasoline combustion engine is so obsolete at this point. Their mentality is, well if I don't know about it, then it must not be true. That's the ego that holds so many people back. I used to be that way but I was humbled through a chain of events and now, ha, I see that there is a lot of stuff going on that we have never been informed of.


Truth IS stranger than fiction.


May the lady RIP.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys it should say Dickinson but it wouldn’t let me modify the thread.

 

 

  • Dickinson said: 'This is a terrible tragedy which appears to be a tragic accident'
Edited by Stride
Link to post
Share on other sites

I aborted that article part way through in a fit of pique at being spragged up by one advert after another popping up in my way - therefore, I may well have missed something. Am I right in thinking they offered no explanation for her death, or description of the condition she was in on being found? I only saw the statement that she was dead on arrival at hospital.

 

I did notice that they mentioned the attending medics wearing full protection gear no less than 3 times in the 1st few paragraphs! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Messenger said:

I was not into their old stuff, I was around the age when Seventh Son of a Seventh Son was released and the song, Can I Play with Madness was always being blasted at my buddy's place when his mom wasn't home. I know most Maiden fans were let down by that album but it has some very interesting occult like biblical type lyrics.

 

Hmm, she was 58 years.


5+8=13.

 

The timing of Kobe Bryant death was very strange also.

13 isnt a bad number though. Also 1+3=4, which is a number of stability

Link to post
Share on other sites

It said she was feeling unwell, however was dead when they arrived.

 

What did they mean by tragic accident which happened tragically?

 

It sounds like she drunk bleach or something due to depression.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 I haven't seen the full story, I just saw the thread.  That's  Terrible. Bruce Dickinson has endured throat cancer, and now this. I just read that she is his ''estranged'' wife. He left her for a (surprise) younger woman. Coincidentally,  ex-Iron Maiden singer Blaze Bayley's wife also died.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 I haven't seen the full story, I just saw the thread.  That's  Terrible. Bruce Dickinson has endured throat cancer, and now this. I just read that she is his ''estranged'' wife. He left her for a (surprise) younger woman. Coincidentally,  ex-Iron Maiden singer Blaze Bayley's wife also died.

 

Why does his throat cancer not surprise me ...

 

Reading posts on this thread it seems many regard Bruce as more like a dear friend and not the criminal he is ...

 

I could not remember any Iron Maiden music , so went to Youtube ..The first that popped up was The Trooper...

 

As soon as it started to play I remembered it ... that brilliant opening guitar riff .... then the lyrics ...

510D69hgvmL.jpg

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too

You fire your musket but I'll run you through 

 

 

Very Nice , Very loving ... But Iron Maiden fans just cant see it ... The music induces such pleasure all discernment goes out the window , and they without thinking drink up the images and lyrics of   war and death and destruction ...

 

So Bruce has accumulated some Very Heavy Karma ... all the millions of innocent open kids he's led to the dark side ... If you were to meet him he may well be a  nice chap , has no idea what he's done ,he  was certainly under mind influence and inspired by the evil ETs and dark spirits that control things here ... But Karma accepts no excuses 

 

Edited by oz93666
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Let's have a search ... he was lead growler in an unknown British Head banger heavy metal group ... Looks like they promote the Dark side to me .... I won't be going into mourning ...

 

 

 

 

UNKNOWN! Ignorant comment

one of the biggest metal band of all time does not = unknown

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zephiloyd said:

 

UNKNOWN! Ignorant comment

one of the biggest metal band of all time does not = unknown

 

Luckily this type of music is very fringe ... I for one could not remember any of their tunes ....

 

I can see many here love it .... But he's just like Bill Gates , only instead of injecting your body with toxins , he's injecting your minds ... the accompanying music is so good it puts you off your guard ....

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Luckily this type of music is very fringe ... I for one could not remember any of their tunes ....

 

I can see many here love it .... But he's just like Bill Gates , only instead of injecting your body with toxins , he's injecting your minds ... the accompanying music is so good it puts you off your guard ....

 

 

Another stupid comment, it is not "fringe" at all. Metal is possibly the most awake genre of music, and is often about highlighting the dark side as being negative. Black Sabbath's War Pigs, or the entire album Endgame by Megadeth, for example, which is named after the Alex Jones film

Edited by zephiloyd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

Why does his throat cancer not surprise me ...

 

Reading posts on this thread it seems many regard Bruce as more like a dear friend and not the criminal he is ...

 

I could not remember any Iron Maiden music , so went to Youtube ..The first that popped up was The Trooper...

 

As soon as it started to play I remembered it ... that brilliant opening guitar riff .... then the lyrics ...

510D69hgvmL.jpg

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too

You fire your musket but I'll run you through 

 

 

Very Nice , Very loving ... But Iron Maiden fans just cant see it ... The music induces such pleasure all discernment goes out the window , and they without thinking drink up the images and lyrics of   war and death and destruction ...

 

So Bruce has accumulated some Very Heavy Karma ... all the millions of innocent open kids he's led to the dark side ... If you were to meet him he may well be a  nice chap , has no idea what he's done ,he  was certainly under mind influence and inspired by the evil ETs and dark spirits that control things here ... But Karma accepts no excuses 

 

Not a maiden fan then Oz :classic_laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Asmallperson said:

13 isnt a bad number though. Also 1+3=4, which is a number of stability

It certainly is a number that carries with it some strange influence, like there being no 13th floor on buildings and elevators.


I have been meaning to start a thread dissecting the mainstream media articles as they always use the same numbers. 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 33. Or numbers that equal those numbers.


Oz is correct though, but he doesn't mention the frequency aspect of those dark lyrics that target the mind with negativity. It is the black magician's at work.


In the following vid Lance Collins, aka John Todd, talks about music spells and how they take the album tot he altar and cast a spell upon it so that every album that is bought has a dark spell cast upon it when you bring it into your home. Lance Collins, he may have been of the Collins bloodline. In one interview he talks about how his family were one of the first to bring witchcraft to America.


John Todd Musical Spells

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Why does his throat cancer not surprise me ...

 

Reading posts on this thread it seems many regard Bruce as more like a dear friend and not the criminal he is ...

 

I could not remember any Iron Maiden music , so went to Youtube ..The first that popped up was The Trooper...

 

As soon as it started to play I remembered it ... that brilliant opening guitar riff .... then the lyrics ...

510D69hgvmL.jpg

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too

You fire your musket but I'll run you through 

 

 

Very Nice , Very loving ... But Iron Maiden fans just cant see it ... The music induces such pleasure all discernment goes out the window , and they without thinking drink up the images and lyrics of   war and death and destruction ...

 

So Bruce has accumulated some Very Heavy Karma ... all the millions of innocent open kids he's led to the dark side ... If you were to meet him he may well be a  nice chap , has no idea what he's done ,he  was certainly under mind influence and inspired by the evil ETs and dark spirits that control things here ... But Karma accepts no excuses 

 

I love iron maiden. But ypu are completely spot on right there oz . Never thought of it like that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Messenger said:

It certainly is a number that carries with it some strange influence, like there being no 13th floor on buildings and elevators.


I have been meaning to start a thread dissecting the mainstream media articles as they always use the same numbers. 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 33. Or numbers that equal those numbers.


Oz is correct though, but he doesn't mention the frequency aspect of those dark lyrics that target the mind with negativity. It is the black magician's at work.


In the following vid Lance Collins, aka John Todd, talks about music spells and how they take the album tot he altar and cast a spell upon it so that every album that is bought has a dark spell cast upon it when you bring it into your home. Lance Collins, he may have been of the Collins bloodline. In one interview he talks about how his family were one of the first to bring witchcraft to America.


John Todd Musical Spells

 

 

That's an extremely important video ... John Todd was an Illuminati witch insider and very high up in the music industry 1960s/70s  ... He claimed that high level cabal witches put spells on certain types of rock records  , that each individual record had a daemon connected to it  and when it was bought , the daemon traveled with it and influenced the person who bought it 

 

Even I find the information amazing ...

 

Just like they did with  Fritz Springmier , the cabal stitched him up on a false charge ... he served 30 years in prison ... when released in  In 2004 he was  placed in a psychiatric facility, where he died in 2007 age 58 

 

John_Todd.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy to see that you are familiar with him, Oz.


All of his presentations are quite fascinating. He even mentioned names, one record label was called Zodiac, I searched for it years ago but didn't find much info, but that was so long ago and companies in that industry can be changed and buried so easily. In the one interview where he talks about the witches putting a spell on the album, he mentioned his friend, david crosby from crosby stills nash and young. !


In another interview he also spoke about how he was sent to be trained by Raymond Buckland who was head of the anthropology department at Columbia university!

 

I researched that and I didn't find anything about him being the head of the department but he is (or was) certainly a high level witch who did speaking events all over even at schools, which I find strange that schools would embrace witchcraft. He wrote a book too that is highly revered by witches to this day.

 

In this interview he mentions a US senator, william saxbe and when I searched him, yup, his name comes up and he has his own wiki page. So I believe there is a lot of truth to what he was trying to inform everyone about.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basket Case changed the title to Bruce Dickinson wife dead

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...