all threads i started removed

wolfpavek1

13 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

You may not have noticed, but the forum was hacked a couple of days ago, and all threads were deleted.

The site team are trying to restore them.

Yes I kept getting an error msg on everything too. Thanx for this info ?

LOL at trump being the head satanist of the illuminati. That's some good disinfo right there. I have no doubt he is in the club but the head of it, no.

Look into the grand druid council.

72 reminds me of the goetia demons that crowley summoned in the boleskine house allegedly, and never finished the ritual to close the "door".

I was more or less going to point out with mainstream media articles how they are always using the same numbers. 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 33.

2 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I like you wolf, but you dont half chat some shit sometimes.

We got hacked. Don't make it all about you.

how convenient they remove the thread where every thing you said was attack attack attack, you dont like me, i have no feelings towards you and yes you do talk shit, your two faced and you stalk then troll, and i think you called me a moslem hating phaggot at one point, sadly i didnt keep a copy but lets hope they get the forum back and I will point out your BS over and over again.

Psychic vampires provoke a reaction and then feed maybe its been a while since the last feats

there was one massive thread about the dhimmi and you ridculded that two and said it was a crock of shit

Where do you fit in your memory bank you told me to crawl under a rock an die   and never to reply, and never add  anything to your threads

and your contribution as a troll is always evident

Messenger I like your input

Chck wuhan coronavirus and Karl Josef Malo

Illuminator attacked those eye opening revelations too.

Check also donald trumps  input, theres some revealing syncronicities there too.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

You may not have noticed, but the forum was hacked a couple of days ago, and all threads were deleted.

The site team are trying to restore them.

and all your threads are still there prior to and after the hack

WolfPavek, thanks and to you as well.

For what it's worth a lot of people are having a difficult time posting. Whenever I copy a link from a website like educate-yourself dot org slash tavistock institute the best kept secret, I get the blocked page.

And don't feel bad, I've been banned from almost every automotive forum because people hate hearing the truth, which is why part of me doesn't care that this coronavirus BS is happening, I believe a lot of Americans kind of deserve it for not listening. Now I'm having the last laugh.

Besides, if we are getting banned and blocked then it validates that we are correct and they are pissed off. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2