UK's Hidden Shadows Official

I messed about for ages trying to get the video to post, but kept getting blocked, even though I could do it yesterday by inputting the URL code. It won't let me edit either! I was just going to add that this is 'Inspired by Out of the Shadows' and includes input from David Icke. It may have been posted before, but if so, I missed it.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

19 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I messed about for ages trying to get the video to post, but kept getting blocked, even though I could do it yesterday by inputting the URL code. It won't let me edit either! I was just going to add that this is 'Inspired by Out of the Shadows' and includes input from David Icke. It may have been posted before, but if so, I missed it.

If you post the video with the full url (the shortened urls don't 'embed').

eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=**********

Edited by KillBill

2 hours ago, KillBill said:

If you post the video with the full url (the shortened urls don't 'embed').

eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=**********

I tried it every conceivable way without success, KillBill & when I was blocked yesterday, I tried different ways till one worked, so not sure why I couldn't do it today.

Anyway, I've watched it now in its entirety, and would highly recommend it. It pulls no punches.

The reason, obviously, for all the subterfuge and censorship, is because these paedophilic, satanic monsters who are rife throughout positions of respect and authority in our society know their days are numbered.

Their grim secrets are being revealed to more and more daily, and they know that most normal people will be enraged. I have always said that if anyone tried to touch my children, I would slaughter them without hesitation or remorse. Then I would find a way to resuscitate them, in order to slaughter them again. 

I don't care what the Bible says, there can be no forgiveness for these  abusers in my world, and no rehabilitation.  They need to be stamped out.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

Another of Ted Heath's favourite tricks I remember reading about years ago, in order to terrify the children into total compliance, was to force them into coffins, and leave them there for a long time. There were reports printed that many of his small victims being tossed out of his yacht and left to drown when he'd finished with them.

I hope he's being basted in hell. 

I think that going after the child abusers is one of the best solutions we have. You can't just follow the money and go after the rich, or go after people due to being in positions of power and possibly holding religious and/or ethnic supremacist views. You can however go after child abusers and anyone who gives backlash is clearly a part of it. There's simply no justification possible and almost every person on all sides would be in agreement to solve this issue. The problem, clearly, is that many of them are in very high positions, so it gets squashed.

I'll never understand how the Royals got away unscathed with this spectacle...

The verdict in the tabloids was that it must have been a prank / hoax  - it could not have been real, according to their logic, because no police or medical aid were summoned bu the palace in relation to this person, seen plummeting, naked from the window.

13 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'll never understand how the Royals got away unscathed with this spectacle...

The verdict in the tabloids was that it must have been a prank / hoax  - it could not have been real, according to their logic, because no police or medical aid were summoned bu the palace in relation to this person, seen plummeting, naked from the window.

Unless maid was changing the sheets would have needed forethought to gather enough bedsheets to tie together for the escape.  There is at least 4 sheets there,  presumably only one bed in room so imo hoax.

Edited by Goldilocks8

Just now, Goldilocks8 said:

Unless maid was changing the sheets would have needed forethought to gather enough bedsheets to tie together for the escape.  There is at least 4 there,  presumably only one bed in room so imo hoax.

Perpetrated by whom within the Palace, and for what motive? Do you think there will have been a net erected below to stop that person from snapping his limbs on landing?

Sorry, but I doubt there's a shortage of bedding in the Royal household.

23 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Perpetrated by whom within the Palace, and for what motive? Do you think there will have been a net erected below to stop that person from snapping his limbs on landing?

Sorry, but I doubt there's a shortage of bedding in the Royal household.

Ha ha I doubt there is a shortage but if he was escaping really he probably wouldn't have had time to find them.  May have been a soft landing area.  

Edited by Goldilocks8

"Man climbing out of B'hm palace vid"

^

Poor CGI. The layer containing the man & rope is not blended/coloured properly.

(Poor acting too. Their reaction to seeing it is not realistic at all, they just chuckle, if they were supposed to have seen it. Also the camera moves off the guy when he falls and doesn't keep fixed on the window or that area).

Edited by KillBill
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KillBill said:

"Man climbing out of B'hm palace vid"

^

Poor CGI. The layer containing the man & rope is not blended/coloured properly.

(Poor acting too. Their reaction to seeing it is not realistic at all, they just chuckle).

I read various articles from 2015 (all MSM) that claimed it was a hoax, and one in particular was by some film producer, who gave reasons, claiming it was a different building. That one convinced me more that it was real, because every difference between the building characteristics and railing construction, actually showed, when you compared them that they were identical. There was never any mention of CGI, and to me it just looks like a ropey quality film in general. Also the 2 people giggling at the end were foreign visitors, who did appear to have watched the incident, and seemed to be bemused by it, so I'm not taking their reaction as evidence of anything.

So while I concede that you might be right that it's a hoax, I am not at all convinced.

It's a composite. The layer (with the open window, rope, man) is added via software after it was filmed.

It's professionally done, but the difference between the two layers is obvious.

Edited by KillBill
  • Like 2

Just watched this. Yeah it’s nothing that we haven’t came across before, but it was a very powerful documentary and perhaps Shaun’s best work (that I have viewed) to date.

However,  that being said, this thought just occurred to me. Without naming the names of any current Prime Minister, or Health secretary, or Education Minister, or chief medical officer, or etc, etc, etc, etc.........

Are these politician all being blackmailed into this lockdown scenario?.

Is that hacker being blackmailed into doing what he did?.

Are the people from the ccdh being blackmailed into it?.

David Icke is right when he said it was a cesspit. This physical plane (to quote a thread title on the forum) really is hell.

How we change it?. God only knows.

And having said that, come on God, help us sort this out without haste. We are sick of this bullshit!.

6 minutes ago, theo102 said:

By not endorsing it and by finding an alternative.

I certainly don’t endorse it and I’ve tried finding an alternative.

I’ve also tried just not giving a fuck, but these psychopaths still seem to be in control of this physical plane.

But hopefully not for long.

I like Sean but I feel like he needs to partner with someone for his youtube channel who asks him questions so that the information is structured somewhat like a dialogue. The current format where he talks into the camera reading line for line multiple source info is a bit convoluted and drawn out. Its a shame as I think the core message could be disseminated better if the videos were more digestible 

• 2 months later...