What the mainstream media doesn’t want you to know about vaccines

Seeker

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

I'm a teacher, and whilst the autism rate has increased massively since I first started teaching in 2006, it's always been mainly boys who have seemed to suffer. I'd say boys have outnumbered girls around 3/4 to 1 in my experience.

Haley 2005 offers a potential explanation for this as it is boys who are primarily affected. It was hypothesised that the synergistic effect of thimerosal, aluminium, neomycin and testosterone is 100X more toxic than thimerosal alone, so the testosterone is quite a big catalyst in the autism and vaccine effect. Obviously boys naturally have higher levels of testosterone than girls, as long as the lbgt police isn’t around. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The last one is still as shocking today as the first time I ever see it.

The slogan on the posters should read-

Shhhh.....Don't mention the mercury.

If people can look at that list and say "With a bit of luck I will be ok" or  "As if they would put that in them"  they are deluded.

• Thanks 1

Glyphosate can go on the included in vaccines list -  causes breakdown of connective tissues esp epithelial junctions of the cell membrane that form barriers i.e. the small intestine and the blood brain barrier. How else will metals and salts be able to migrate to the brain ? 

Because vaccines tend to be injected in the left arm I suspect that blood flow is more vigorous aiding content dispersal from the muscle tissue into the general circulation.

• Like 1